Sheriff Joe Arpaio and this mustache guy literally proved that Obama's birth certificate is a 100% forgery and Sup...

>Sheriff Joe Arpaio and this mustache guy literally proved that Obama's birth certificate is a 100% forgery and Sup Forums forgot about it

This is the biggest happening of the century, and somehow it slid down the memory hole.

youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2DEntS_iM3c
youtu.be/QDbnuKHcqio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump for stache

I don't understand why Sup Forums always ignores this thread. You all chase your red herrings with Q user and bullshit like that, but when an actual happening slaps you in the face you don't know it.

BUMPOLA

Saw it live, no reports on it anywhere exept one or two threads here on Sup Forums. Weird one for sure.

Bumpity

It was the same during the Pizzagate-period. I found several childrapist on Instagram, several woman too. Nobody gave two shits here.

wew

Seriously though, if you guys haven't seen this, it truly is fascinating.
If you watch it all the way to the end and aren't convinced that the certificate is a forgery, then you're either a brainlet or massively in denial.

The facts they lay out are so conclusive, only the most delusional libshit would deny them.

Don't bump without even watching the video, you stupid cunts

guess what niggerfaggot

B U M P

try again. and never stop.
yes.
This is a big one for normies. Tell them that two opposing research companies found the exact same forgeries. Then say they wanted to ask who issued it, but she died, so they wanted to ask the judge who signed it, but they died too. Both in freak accidents.

I assumed this had something to do with sherriff Joe's pardon.

No, there's been a witch hunt against Arpaio because he's been investigating the Obama birth certificate fraud for years. They're trying to bring him down before the truth gets out that Obama was an illegitimate president.

because you're retarded if you believe it was fake.

If you can't get a single credible republican like Trey Gowdy willing to go forward on it, it's probably a garbage conspiracy like pizzagate

or are you gonna make up some conspiracy about how he was paid off by the Clintons?

I watched it a while back, but if I remember, the compare the long form to another long form and pull the photo shop groupings at the same time.
This proves that 1 of the 2 documents shown was a forget of the other. Unfortunately, not definitive that it's BOs

Jesus fuck. Why did my phone change so many words to make my post retarded....

You know you're on to something when the shills arrive right on cue.

Watched the press conference enough times already trying to convince others to watch it, suck nigger dick and choke on the load

don't forget that student magazine published at Harvard or was it Yale, wherever Obummer went to school, that said that Obummer was from Kenya? Was it Hillary Clintons buddy (((Sidney Blumenthal))) that first questioned Obummers 'nationality?? Some of you autists find that magazine that said that Obummer was from Kenya and send it to ALL of the news stations and newspapers and ask why they keep denying what is right in front of them.

message recieved in full though. It does show that photoshop was used on a Birth Certificate.
>>oh look more shills. pic related

To the OVEN faggot

death to shills

Because it's too little too late. The left and the media will not pick this story up. And at this point, it's just water under the bridge that can only see the light of day once his other crimes come to the surface. Then, and only then, will the media throw him under the bus saying they were duped along with everyone else to save their credibility. They don't care about Obama, he's just a powerful puppet that keeps their handlers in gravy in this part of the world. They'll throw anyone under the bus if they think it will help them... but nobody is going to run with this, and Trump already trolled the media on it and ended it.

When I ask people if they've seen this it's either they think it's a conspiracy or they say "Hell yeah I've seen it, it's a Kenyan birth certificate!!" You can't win.

Its an old dead issue and the reason that they were able to easily ignore it at the time is because sheriff joe is a fucking dink

Now knowing this, what does this mean going forward?

There were over 40 journalists in the room when this went down and yet there was a total MSM blackout.

Does that make all his judge appointments invalid? What about the laws he signed? What would happen?

It means that Obama was an illegitimate president and that every law that was passed under his administration and every executive order he signed is now null and void. He will be stripped of all presidential privilege and have an asterisk next to his name in the history books like Lance Armstrong.

But this investigation has been going on since 2012 they say, so they are making sure they get an airtight case before going further.

It's all coming out

THE SOONER THE BETTER

HANG THEM HIGH

I watched it. Seemed pretty damning to me. Funny watching a bunch of old people learn about photoshop, though

He feels like he was born in Hawaii asshole

I mean in order to do this, this evidence would have to go to congress oversight right?

I don't know how the procedure would work. But, if they have unquestionable proof that the document is a forgery and they're just sitting on it and not moving forward in some way, I don't know why they're wasting their time.

The only thing I can think of is that they are making sure their case is foolproof. So some Jew lawyer can't find a loophole somewhere and it turns into a mistrial.

>shitty low res projection behind a giant news banner with a fuzzy voice narrating
fuck off. I believe Obama was born in kenya but this is not "indisputable evidence".
find a better way to present your shit if you want anyone to take a look at it. this is not professional at all

Another shill detected.

The evidence wasn't that Obama was born in Kenya faggot. The evidence is that his birth certificate is fake.

Where he actually was born is completely irrelevant. The fact that the document is fake is criminal enough.

Sup Forums sucks kike dick now bro get used to it

Hey newfag, we already covered this when it was streamed live. Old news.

I remember, because Joe Arpaio is from my area.
Also the guy in your picture is Jack Kelly, he's a lawyer with very tiny hands.

>shills would believe obama is a kenyan
where else would he be born if it was fake? obviously not in the USA
but he's not even president anymore so it changes fucking nothing. can't go into the past and unmake him president.

a shitty fuzzy audio and blurry image isn't going to convince democrats, let alone anyone else who doesn't want to waste time trying to decipher whatever shit it is they're trying to say.

Americans are niggers now they don't care. Let's make a new country based on a Germanic monarchy, none of this democracy bullshit.

The thing is at this point nobody is going to want to listen to it
Normies are all so tired of hearing about this shit that hey just block it out or turn on the newest singing competetion
It's interesting, and the points are valid, but no normie will take the time to watch it

Two independent forensic research methods found the document to have overwhelming evidence of forgery. Court-qualified expert witness Reed Hayes, and FORLAB (a digital multimedia forensics laboratory) both found the document to be "impossible."

If you actually watch the OP video you'll hear how investigator Mike Zullo originally intended to clear the document, vindicating it, but the evidence against that wish became overwhelming, in light of forensic evidence.

It's fake as fuck. Literally everyone knows but for some reason nobody is willing to do anything about it. youtu.be/2DEntS_iM3c

It's not memory holed. It's being saved for later...

There was a thread on the day of the press conference. Definitely proves forgery, doesn't prove that Barry wasn't born here though. They might have just lost it.

Funny how no one remembers Obama from Colombia. Such a charismatic and moving speaker who does such a great job at organizing communities and not one person can remember him.
youtu.be/QDbnuKHcqio

Wayne Allen Root!

Trump is protecting Obama now.
And that's conspiring to commit or aid treason.
Hang trump and Obama since they BOTH insist it is real.
Trump lied. Fuck that Jewish fucking New Yowker.

The reason we don't talk about this all the time is that literally everyone here knows he was born in Kenya and there's nothing to gain from discussing this.

Pic related, his own book cover jacket confirming his Kenyan birth. Confirmed by the ultra-liberal Snopes, btw.

The American people are not ready to admit that they had an illegitimate president. Obama was indeed born in Kenya and has committed high Treason by sending American soldiers to die when he was not a legitimate Commander in Chief. One day the truth will come out.