Jordan Peterson Asked to Answer the Jewish Question: “I Can’t Do It”

youtube.com/watch?v=ylI0uBIsq4Y

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.red/jordan-peterson-asked-to-answer-the-jewish-question-i-cant-do-it/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
youtube.com/watch?v=LsB5vHs_83Q&app=desktop
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-index
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-index
goulevitch.blogspot.com/
docs.google.com/file/d/0B96SnjoTQuH_V3F3STBCemRIaFU/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When is Alex gonna answer it

Why does Sup Forums worship this guy? He can't even get his daughter to clean her room and keep half naked pictures off social media.

dunno her room looks pretty decent

dailystormer.red/jordan-peterson-asked-to-answer-the-jewish-question-i-cant-do-it/

(((some people))) really have it in for Jordan Peterson...

Alt-light are just as bad as the left.

Best answer he could’ve given honestly. I’ve got some conspiracy minded coworkers who aren’t exactly easily offended. Ome asked which conspiracy theory made the most sense to me. I answered that I can’t talk about it. I can talk about any other conspiracy, no matter how “controversial” but there’s one that will get your shit pushed in.

I of course immediately talked about it after a fellow coworker said “bagel people” but that’s because I didn’t care too much whether or not I kept that low wage job. This guy can literally get arrested in Canada if he told the truth

all I see here is a smart man trying to protect his career

He knows the kikes will destroy him if he says anything anti-semetic.

That kid was brave to say that in front of everyone. Holy shit the power of truth, you could feel everyone trying to smother it out.

Agreed, Peterson can't address that question and keep his place in academia I don't think. Although MacDonald has.

Peterson's wife is jewish by the way

You can see him literally shaking at the thought that someone would criticize Jews.

I don't mind if he avoids it. I just hated when he tried to say the reason everyone hates Jews is because they're successful. South Koreans are the most successful group in Canada and nobody hates them.

I hate the kikes because they sued for abortion, gave us affirmative action, lead our anti-oil organizations, subvert our unions into supporting social justice garbage, use their American press to get votes for commies, and control almost every right/centre right wing mag at a massive loss and do this to flood the market and decide what gets airtime.

>worship
stop projecting you maple homofaggot.

>"holla-dough-mar"

Hopefully he will read that book

Also because they're behind the "neo-American" culture destroying the west.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

it's amusing how severely this video is trolling this board

he has though

From wiki
“Kevin B. MacDonald (born January 24, 1944) is an American psychologist”
Big difference in hate speech laws.

Peterson is not exactly /our guy/ but he is our most powerful ally in the information war. I’m sure he’ll read that book though and may have some extra ammunition to tacitly support our arguments

>have crippling arthritis since childhood
>find out you have a weird food allergy thing that fucks your joints up
>stick to crazy diet
>recover like some sort of miracle
>with newly-repaired body make baby
>show your friends and food blog followers that your body is in good working order
Petersonette did literally nothing wrong

Were people booing the guy asking questions? Jordan seemed to almost go into shut it down mode, but then hesitated. This question clearly made him and everyone else uncomfortable.

I honestly do think Jordan has read 200 years or at least knows enough about it. Hes a guy who reads a ton and always says solzhenitsyn was the author who influenced him the most.

So you're saying that questions about Jews can't be done?

>never read book
>question about book

>those dead, soulless eyes

confirmed thot and suspected coalburner. He can't even sort his family out and he's making tons of shekels as an authority of self-assortment.

I don't think most of Sup Forums realise that for more people the Jewish Question isn't a Question.

He should at least state why he can't do it. I thought he was advocate of spee freech.

I totally get it but he’s also a boomer and boomers don’t see the hopelessness in the same light as younger generations do. Even Jared Taylor is just beginning to understand the vitriol of our rhetoric. The stigma attached w/ criticizing Jews is so palpable to these people that it takes on a heretical consequence. However, the Overton window is steadily shifting and these guys might finally shed the fear of standing up to the most powerful force of evil on the planet. Either way his rhetoric is a net positive for us so attacking him is just (((purity spiraling))) nonsense which doesn’t help anyone but our enemies.

By saying "can't do it" he is answering the question.

You're just too dim to read between the lines. Go make your bed and think on it for awhile.

Thats all good but didn't mention manipulating global finances to put every nation on earth into debt slavery to Semitic families? Pretty big one desu

Oh and literal genocide of the European peoples.

>have to whisper after work hours about the bagel people
sad state of affairs but I laughed really hard

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY

Not even slightly. Why even say something like that? You're light a spoiled child that has been given many gifts on his birthday but screeches in rage and deliberately soils his pants out of spite because you wanted a golden pony in addition to the multitude of gifts that, if used well, will improve your life and allow you to succeed.

Jordan Peterson and the "alt lite" are breaking down the same enemy we have been fighting for years. Our philosophical axioms are virtually identical, JP knows why people are becoming nationalistic, and he points out that there are biological differences between people that affect their capacity to perform.
Does he need to fucking spell it out?
The alt light represent a formidable new army that marches in broad daylight against the enemy that has been hounding us for years. The alt right proper represent the black hand or shadow army. Everyone is afraid of them because they wield the most brutal truths. Because they are hidden, they can speak freely, that is why few people dare to fight them outside of controlled environments.

If we step out of the dark at this point in time people will freak out and swarm all of us. All they need is an excuse to cry "nazis" and the full weight of the enemy and the naive will fall upon us. We need to continue screening the advance of the alt lite while locking down the territory they cover in the open. All the inductees become our students, haven't you realised? When the tide shifts and the enemy lose power, the battle will be between us and the alt lite, and they will not be able to win against us.

If you open fire on the alt lite now, you will play right into the hands of the enemy. ONLY WE can defeat ourselves at this point in time. Play it like a "sith lord". Wait for the right moment to strike.

cop out, my fucking god, defeated by the JQ, as an intellectual that is fucking brutal to be faced down and defeated in public, Jesus. if he can't do it, it is because he is afraid to speak the truth, he is afraid to be honest, goes against everything he claims to stand for. my god.

Wrong. The alt-light is a kike ploy to coopt and water down nationalist movements. You really have no idea how the JQ operates

Boomer head exploded; nothing remains.

>a fellow coworker said “bagel people”

youtube.com/watch?v=LsB5vHs_83Q&app=desktop

you shouldnt say that here on pol where there are still children who need to be tucked in the altkiek bed

proof

>Paul Nehlen
>Jewish
Loving
Every
Laugh

Take a look at his twitter. The guy is so j-woke that he's seriously in danger of getting suicided.

These desperate shill attempts are hilarious.

Is this you, OP?
Wait for it...

to be fair as much as I hate jordan peterstein, that's a really loaded question

kek

>j-woke
WHO THE FUCK TALKS LIKE THIS?

Of course he can't do it, he wants to keep his career

This.

This has been the fucking strategy for years and its the way that some of us fight in the open. You're dealing with lemmings that have been trained to attack on certain commands. By saying blasphemous shit with different words you bypass their defences and reach out to people, getting them to agree to certain positions that are fundamentally opposed to marxism, post modernism, social determinism and egalitarianism. By the time they know what you are, and what you are saying, it's too late to fight back, they have already been converted or cannot fight back without looking foolish and hypocritical.

I know this from extensive experience.

I think a lot of people that are pressing him on this position are people that desperately want to find an excuse to sound the war horn before he advances too far into their positions and obliterates their ideological hegemony. It frustrates them that they cannot attack his logic, they desperately want him to say "kikes are a problem" he says "Jews are great, racial collectivism is a problem and that marxism, modernism and anti white sentiment need to be obliterated".
They want to screech so badly. They are burning inside desperate to start screeching, they want to tell people that he is a threat, but by explaining the threat they reveal themselves to be a threat.
Any pro-White with any fucking sense will shut his fucking face on this issue.
Smile through your fucking teeth.

The fact that he ‘can’t’ answer is the answer.

Honestly I stopped listening to him after the Goldy thing. His answer here...I can't fault it. He protects his career, and really really with perk up people's curiosity in that their guy, the guy that always has an answer that is so spectacular and eloquent...said "I can't". If I listened to him and wasn't pilled, that would strike a bit of a cord.

>user is unaware of the j'wakening.
Stay j'woke , j'broni.

Exactly. Only literal retards would be upset he didn't answer "yes we must gas the kikes NOW".
Imagine how much he could achieve if he would to just go full 1488, lambasted in the media, revoked of his titles and positions, have his books blacklisted, have his talks properly blacklisted and cancelled, have his YouTube channel baleeted and have all those who have been keeping up with him branded as Nazis.

Then we could FINALLY fight white genocide.

This is the same bullshit you shills always try. He does not associate with the alt right, and the decision for her to not attend was not even his decision alone. Fuck off with your weak attempts.

We were at work but yeah it was funny because I didn’t expect the other guy to know what I was thinking lol. I’m especially outspoken despite being a relative shy guy but I love to talk about stuff that is actually interesting. I’m debating going back (seasonal work) because the owner is a proud jewess ( her mom loves me though) an it seems like a matter of time before I say something that gets me in trouble. Funny thing is I can get people (coworkers, customers) to say nigger quicker than probably most anyone on this board. I can cut through the B.S and people tend to implicitly trust me. We had a group of SWAT guys from Alaska come through and the lead guy said he’d rather be a nigger than an indigenous Alaskan lol. That was after talking to him for ~ 10 minutes. I tend to choose jobs that will allow me relative freedom to flex my power level, although it’s always a precarious position.

That's so telling. Peterson fucking knows what's going on. He also knows what happens if you notice.

>88
Checked.

Explain pls?

>I can't do it.
Meaning that he's afraid of being deplatformed by over-Jewish representation of positions of power in all aspects in society. Pic related.

>I can't do it.
He could have said anything else, but he just said "I can't say it".

Novice initiates and devouts. We need them, too, Big Brain.

>Wrong. The alt-light is a kike ploy to coopt and water down nationalist movements. You really have no idea how the JQ operates

Your Jewish supremacy is showing.
Jews are notoriously bad at getting caught, failing and making enemies. There's obviously Jewish people and normies that oppose marxism, post modernism etc in a way that suits them and in the case of Jews, caters to their biological imperatives, but in order to fight marxism and post modernism they have to break down a framework that has been keeping the hardest edge of the right and third position locked away from openly interacting with society.
If they are found to be violating these principles of open debate and free speech by the hordes genuine western civ loyalists, they will be lynched.

We clear a path for these guys and we lock down the open territory they liberate as they battle leftists in the open. If you notice, these guys barely say anything about us other than "they don't represent me" "they are just goofy kids etc". Stop fucking everything up.
Bide your fucking time and keep working in the shadows.

Really was the only satisfactory answer. Although it sounded vague to people who are daft, it said volumes to those who know

>I honestly do think Jordan has read 200 years or at least knows enough about it.
I sent him the .pdf as soon as it was released on 8chn (7 months ago) to his .edu email.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-index

Basically, Peterson knows his shit and is well respected for his work. His opponents seem to be incredibly jealous of his accomplishments. That Will Wilkinson guy called Peterson dense despite barely contributing anything to anywhere.

Once again I'm not saying I even listen to him anymore, but if you autists truly believe that the vast majority is ready for that redpill... youve mistaken. They're just now accepting that iq is genetic for God's sake. I still get push back from people when talking about it irl.

h-index - Wikipedia - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-index

As with any metric, take it with a grain of salt.

I don't blame him for it. At least he was honest enough to not make an irrational defence of how great Jews are.

And that is what is going to bite him

THIS.
Another person that fucking gets it.

>"I don't have a problem with black people, I have a problem with low IQ individuals with low agreeableness, low openness to experience and low conscientiousness etc. Did you know that this stuff is highly hereditary bucko? wanna know something interesting about lobsters? White privilege is a myth."

DOES. HE. HAVE. TO. SPELL. IT. OUT. TO. YOU.???????
DUMB FUCKS.

bump

it's basically power rankings for nerds (academics) based on citation and impact of your works.

Bingo. Funny memes and incredibly uncomfortable troops from a young anonymous group of whipper snapper is hard to stop. meanwhile others take up the issues we've moved on from but are now openly able to be discussed.

Well yeah, it's literally illegal in Canada to discuss that topic at any length. JP sucks, but it's hard to tell how much of his shitcucking is legal ass covering.

>as with any metric
1 kilometre is 1000 miles.
A person who contributes more scientific papers and with more citations is surely more valuable to society than somebody who is in the same field and contributes less quantity and quality.

No?

Oh no doubt they're going to try to fuck him for it.

A famine ordered by a former trainee priest somehow becomes the full responsibility of Jews, who later are used again pulling out an old trope to explain some current events.

1000 metres*
Just fuck me up.

good post.

I like Peterson but I kind of think he's an intellectual pussy. Instead of taking on the subject and proving the anti jews wrong he avoids the discussion entirely or tries to oversimplify the issue using shit like inferiority or jealousy but that doesn't really explain the antisemitism from the successful and wealthy or even the Jewish Antisemitism. Also, how does he explain whites and blacks hating each other? Does he really think they are both just jealous of one another?

He obviously only cares about money. It’s embarrassing watching fags itt suck his dick

Eloquently put. Which is why these shill threads are always so funny. They're using his adopted daughter's pregnancy photos to try and discredit him. They are incredibly desperate.

>and contributes less quantity and quality.
Sure, someone who is good is better than someone who is bad. The question is, how do you measure goodness? The peer review process is very nepotistic, and not even the number of citations is necessarily indicative of how good you are, especially if you have the tendency to cite yourself, or if your department insists on you to cite someone else belonging to that department. It can be very nepotistic, so it's very hard to tell who is a good scientist and who is bad, if you're not very well versed in the field.

The shit people openly talk about now is immense. It's basically code red now.

It has its value but he's not wrong that it's quite relativistic and uses a self-referential methodology which can compound flaws in approach. Your analogy errs on exactness of the paradigm; credibility as an academic cannot be weighed only in a past tense, but is rather irrational and incalculable. It certainly can useful but we shouldn't approach it with assumptions of infallibility.

>bagel people
I kek'd

The point I was making is that MacDonald is an academic who took on the JQ and wasn't fired. He's a professor with tenure protected by the US constitution, but I suspect there are other reasons than that (the Jews could find a way to fire him if they really tried).

Peterson you're right is subject to hate speech laws as a Canadian. No I think his response was good if not perfect, but is there a way he could be as outspoken as MacDonald?

Exactly. Read between his politically correct lines. He's on our side. Just because he doesn't scream "gas the kikes race war now" doesn't mean he's against us.

> be blessed with a brilliant and articulate professor who is clearly /ourguy/ and has incredible ability to redpill normies
> constantly dog said professor with questions about jews and force him into situations where he must disavow our beliefs or dance around the question
> in the process, draw media's attention to the fact that Peterson is uncomfortable regarding this subject
> basically supplying ammunition for the annihilation of Peterson that the media so desires
> media paints Peterson as anti-semite
> Peterson is disgraced and no one listens to him anymore
> Sup Forums loses one of its few allies

I wish you weren't all so autistic

I see a man who WANTS to answer the question, but who wisely decides that it is better to wait for a day and a time of his own choosing. He’ll probably read the book, his curiousity will compel him.

What kinds of people start doing that to someone's daughter simply for not "naming the Jew" ? what the fuck?
Can you imagine the Waffen SS, who modelled themselves ideologically on the knights of the round table, actually smiling and going "good on ya boys!" for trying to attack someone by sexually humiliating their daughter?
(((This behaviour reflects a very specific neurological signature))) in my opinion. (((What kinds of people are so sexually depraved and obsessed with piss and shit that they would consider it wise and acceptable to conduct themselves in such a way?))).

Fucking sickening.

There's also the thought that if he builds enough of a following, the Jews wouldn't risk imprisoning him for hate speech.

Where can I find the book?

exactly this. Sup Forums is always so destructive on itself

>In February 1916, it was learnt that a revolution was being fomented in Russia and that the following persons and business concerns were engaged in this destructive enterprise: 1) Jacob Schiff; 2) Kuhn, Loeb & Co. (Directors: Jacob Schiff, Felix Warburg, Otto Kahn, Mortimer Schiff, Jerome H. Hanauer); 3) Guggenheim; 4) Max Breitung.

>It would therefore appear that the revolution in Russia, which broke out one year after this information was first reported, was sustained by Jewish interests.

>In April 1917, Jacob Schiff publicly declared that it was thanks to his financial support that the revolution in Russia had succeeded. In the Spring of the same year, Schiff commenced to subsidize Trotsky, who also received a contribution from 'Forward,' a Jewish publication of New York.

>Simultaneously Trotsky and Co. were also being subsidized by Max Warburg and Olaf Aschberg of the Nye Banken of Stockholm, another Jewish concern, the Rhine-Westphalian Syndicate and Jivotovsky, a wealthy Jew whose daughter later married Trotsky. Relations were thus established between multi-millionaire and proletarian Jewry.

>A.Goulevitch - Czarism and Revolution
goulevitch.blogspot.com/
docs.google.com/file/d/0B96SnjoTQuH_V3F3STBCemRIaFU/edit?usp=sharing