My long term, 1488 gf is pregnant

My long term (we meet in high school and have been together 11 years) girlfriend is pregnant and I’m very nervous that something will go wrong or I won’t have enough money in the near future for the baby’s and gf necessities.
It does make me feel better that I’m helping to save the white race, though.

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>been together 11 years

Any other anons have a pregnant wife/girlfriend? Any femanons?

mIcRoChImErIsM

No one is ever finically ready. Grats on white baby. I got my third coming in April.

Congratulations, how many are you planning to have?

that worry is a valuable feeling , work harder earn more and do that child and your wife ( and yourself ) proud user

>I’m helping to save the white race
LOL, having bastard children that you can't afford is now "saving the white race"
i want off this ride

look, i love you niggers but there is no way this many anons actually have gf's.

are you ready to raise a half jewish child?

Congratulations, I am very happy for you.
You plan ahead for the future and you raise your child well. You should plan your finances and get in touch with the ethnostate.
northwestfront.org/
Good luck, user don't give up.

I know that chick... I thought that was Tyron’s bootie momma.?

Congratulations! Have you already planned on what to do when the baby comes out black?

I’m trying. I gross 59k per year but it doesn’t seem enough.

don't starve!

you'll make it work. if she has a lot of friends throw a baby shower and you will get a lot of the necessities as gifts.

Marry her and save your child the shame of being labeled a bastard. wtf is wrong with you? Post the back of your hand or im just going to assume you're a nigger.

Lol look at this thirsty faggot

That’s kinda how I feel. Should I just gas us all right now?

doesn't really matter if u have money or not, the whole "i can't afford kids" is bullshit, everybody has to have at least 2 at this point, so just do your best and you'll be fine even if you have to struggle

Be a man, focus on work and self improvement. You have responsibilities. Who gives a shit if you have time to play some game. Get certifications or a trade or a degree for a job and provide. Be strong. Women tolerate a lot of shit if you are on a good path.

Hang yourself kike JIDF shill. Don't project your fantasy on to our anglo-brother

Whiter than you, Muhammad!

>Impregnated someone before marriage

The wh*te christian european moral standard

checked
>no girlfriend here
Just the wife for now

Mutt or Jew
G*rman
Day of the Rake when?
Jew
British Jew (Jew)
Jew
witnessed

Why are there so many Jews in this thread? And why do they all come out when a white baby is being made? It's almost as if...

Also witnessed. But it's true, a plurality of Sup Forumsacks are adults with jobs. People in the WN scene say it's bigger than ever.

You don't have to be ready or financially stable. You'll figure it out and the fact that you have a family is permanent motivation to do well. Just keep on your toes and follow your instincts, user.

Brazil is the bastion of morality.

reality is going to hit you like a freight train newfriend

And is obviously the bastion of whiteness right?
My country is an absolute shithole
At least we dont call ourselves white

Raise him or her right, you must! My parents raised myself and my sisters all the same (like men). We're doing quite well in our adult years.

>flagbantz
>hides flag
what did he mean by this?

congrats. I'm sure you'll be just fine.

Don't let that nervousness show or it be contagious. Ya know? Be strong so they can be.

Relax user

Every single person feels like that, you can never be too prepared to have a kid. I had my first after getting kicked out of college for the second time addicted to heroin and knocking up the daughter of a longtime family friend. I couldn't face adding an abortion onto my fuck ups, I ask myself if I could have a kid and said why not? Now I have three kids my own house two cars in a $70,000 a year job. You'll be fucking fine, as I said no one feels they're prepared enough but it works out

3 kids here, the white race will survive user. The kikes just keep repeating the same old shit that we will not. I hope my kids will be building the ovens for the real holocaust

Why do so many Germans have interracial cuck fantasies? Is the propaganda that strong over there?

>11 years
>pregnant
Wife her you fuckwit.

Make sure she doesn't eat any fast food or chicken. Low mercury fish once a week. Supplement Vitamin D, folic acid, Vitamin Bs, iodine. NO CAFFEINE. NO TOBACCO. NO WEED. NO MEDICATIONS, even if the doctor prescribes them or says it is ok. Refuse a C-section if possible.

There's other stuff too. Do your own research so your kid doesn't end up retarded like its piece of shit cucked useless faggot father.

Checked, and good on you for creating a life worth living.

blaming the jews is like blaming the drug dealer for your addiction. the white race isn't being killed, its committing suicide

And no circumcision. The same shit I said applies to the kid after it is born too. No chicken or fast food. Organic veggies only (they are not much more expensive).

>girlfriend
>pregnant
degenerate af

Give us a juicy green text of how you got into your current situation and did you wife the mother of your child?

You better write down the stuff I am writing and read it every day you asshole cocksucker. Chicken and fast food is bad because of DEHP which causes retardation, micropenis, and feminine behavior.

Put a fraction of all of your minimum wage paychecks into crypto or stocks so you can stop being a poor ass fuck. Don't be a nigger.