Schwarzesmarken / Total Eclipse / Muv Luv

It's Sharon's birthday, surely you'll say something nice to the cute American! And not call her obvious names. Say her hair is soft if you have nothing else.

Stream was just today, mainly concerning Total Eclipse's prequel story of Yui. And other Kouki shennanigans.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/brebYS_l7pY
youtu.be/4Ra3nMj0--8
youtu.be/r8huKWTdrws
youtube.com/watch?v=VKhpE-oNoGY
pastebin.com/xYy2dD3K
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Should she have won the Yuuyabowl?

On that note, is she superior to Yui?

>is she superior to Yui?
Who isn't?

Well in a way, she won it first, didn't she?

Reminder that you will never be a shota and get headpatted by teen Iris and Beatrix.

>shota
>headpatted by teens
you have shit taste

youtu.be/brebYS_l7pY

youtu.be/4Ra3nMj0--8

youtu.be/r8huKWTdrws

Thanks for nothing! I got excited for a new Latrova card.

>Wanting to be a little boy instead of a big strong man

Well, Beatrix's and Iris's taste tends to run on the feminine/boyish side of the male spectrum.

>Jurgen
>feminine

He basically looks like a male Irisdina, so yeah.

Siblings look alike so that's your basis for your dumb argument?

Why do I browse these threads?

Who are the va? the same girls from the first vn?

Indeed, that's a good question. If you're the same guy who is around often enough, you do nothing BUT bitch.

Isn't /m/ more your territory if that's your game?

That says less about Jurgen being feminine and more about German women being manfaced.

>My arguments dumb so I'll attack the speaker
It sure would be convenient if I was who you say I am, wouldn't it?

Cancer.

Would you call either of these manfaced?

Would they hit me if I do?

Anything interesting in stream?

just that SF now has voice work

Cool

My good man, are we talking about voice acting during h-scenes by any changes?

Yukari a shit.

>people like this exist

Tasha is a lucky girl.

(((girl)))

Shut up you fucking shameless general-forcing faggot. Have you not taken like 50 thread deletions as hint enough to stop this shit? No one here wants your fucking 5-day long threads with 30 people circlejerking to go on for infinity.

Yukarin voicing Beato's sex scenes with Theo and Iris?

ghostblowjobwoowoo.jpg

>Should she have won the Yuuyabowl?
>Sharon
>Win anything about Yuuya ever.

Reminder that Yuuya ditch her like a fucking trash, user. He don't give a single fuck about her, for fuck sake.

I can't decide if I want to cuddle with her or bully her.

She's wearing gang paraphernalia in uniform. She deserves disciplinary action.

Give her to Pham.

That Yui used to be cool. She wasn't tree always a dork.

Yui was never cool!

ESLkun methinks you need to read better.

Even in the anime, he has flat out said many times he didn't want to come to Yukon. And it's why he had to break up. He felt he couldn't be unfair and make her wait like that, for what could be years.

Seriously, you don't get this?

She already did, before it was a bowl.

Sharon has that weapon she can use, at least.

>that 2nd vid's restaurant

Is it?

What if it actually did happen? What would be the reaction on Sup Forums?

That it's time to wake up

Well considering Yukarin has never done lewd. And considering she sounds lewd naturally.

Last thread had some pic dumps, but they're nearly done afaik, with that the TE prequel VN. The one the anime covers in the first two episodes.

I just finished ep 9 of Schwarzesmarken and god damn it Lise didn't deserve any of this the poor girl. ;_; Phams death was fucking retarded though, I gotta read the VNs one of these days.

How long did it take for you to realize that there is a Heavy-Laser class in this image?

about 2 seconds

Now you know why people say she is best imouto, putting up with all that horror, being terribly broken, and still loving Theo unconditionally.

Keep watching. Theo and Iris will get back at the people responsible for her condition.

Axmann runs free for most of the show.

This, Theo is a moron.

Ah, you're feeling it, aren't you? Welcome on board, friend.

As for Pham's death, what do you mean?

>Ah, you're feeling it, aren't you
youtube.com/watch?v=VKhpE-oNoGY

What did Pham do wrong?

Damn right even after everything she went through she still loved him, I honestly wanted one of them to deck that resistance leader bitch who talked shit while he was grieving.

Yeah they got what they deserved but I didn't think it could get worse until Axmann gave us one last big fuck you, RIP Iris. At least Anett and Gretel lived in the end.

I like Pham but I just didn't like the way she was killed off, to me it felt like it happened because they didn't know what else to do with her, I get that she's like a big sister to the rest of them, but I don't understand why she had to try getting through to Lise with inspirational words, Lise who just betrayed them all and at the time only cared about her brother and who I don't remember even interacting with Pham, I guess the best thing about it however was that she shot her up without even letting her finish which should be expected from a crazed and broken imouto.

Beatrix's death was the most satisfying (but then, she was the worst of the stasi trio and the only one capable of fighting). Axmann and Schmidt were too quick.

>Beatrix's death was the most satisfying
>Axmann and Schmidt were too quick.
And the resident sociopaths come out of the woodwork

It was a bit satisfying, but like you I thought she was the worst of them too so it didn't leave much of an impact on me compared to Axmann and co. whos actions, including their quick deaths, had consequences through the entire thing, seriously fuck those cunts. I didn't care as much for Beatrix, maybe a VNfag can tell me if 12 episodes was really enough for Schwarzesmarken.

She's amazing. At least she gets a relatively good ending in her VN route.

12 episodes wasn't enough for 1/3 of the volumes.

Nothing, Lise was a bitch.

I want to nibble on Stella/Pham's tummy.

Welcome to one of the big problems people had with the anime. If you felt things were kind of off or rushed about the anime, you're right.

There could have been at least two cours, with all the content. At least!

And Beatrix's death was satisfying to meh, right? Well, brace yourself for the next step, LN and VN stuff. And then you will realize, with despair, what you had been doing. What you had believed.

Probably just for the SF original characters.

pastebin.com/xYy2dD3K

It's times like this I wish I wasn't a lazy cunt who by all rights should've learned moon years ago, I need the Lise ending in my life.

The anime only hints at a fraction of the total amount of suffering and fucked up things Lise goes through in the light novel.

The Lise ending in the VN has been translated for the most part.

At least we know the truth. The truth shall set you free.

I realized when you told me just now. but i downloaded that image last year

How would her kids be like?

They'd be super cute. Home environment would probably be both strict and loving.

I want to rub Farka's chin.

>the only route where Axmann's death is satisfying is the one where Lise dies
Why

Because there is no justice in this world.

What did you think about Farka?

Pump and dump Cryska

Punch Inia!

At least there's a route where she lives.

Small blessings.

No

Inia is for covert reproduction

She's dumb and doesn't know anything

Anime adaptation of the original trilogy when?

Would you prevent this OL from becoming a cake?

Yes.

To my understanding Kouki doesn't seem to be that pessimistic about it anymore. Probably just hyping people up for their next KS campaign.

KOUKI WHERE MUH TDA AT?

Ideally, very loving and kind, with the kids taught good morals, an emphasis on doing what is kind to your fellow man.

In reality though, especially if we're talking Jurgen dead timeline, mommy Bea would be a bit damaged. She'd maybe try to overcompensate on being loving, because she never had that. And if say, the father is Theo, there's even more damage. A sad set of parents to be sure, who would try their hardest to raise a loving family, to set right what had been lost.

Multiple children, for sure. Probably third biggest litter.

Of course, if we're talking the prequel timeline, where it's Jurg-Bea, and things went much better, well that changes the calculus.

I can see what you mean strict, but to be honest, I'm sure if anything, Bea would try to be unstrict, because she hated her own life. Theo maybe too, his old old life before he was taken in.

That said, it's likely Theo who takes care of the day to day indiscretions, and Theo calls Bea when the line has been crossed. But then again, in all likelihood, considering how much she likes to prank and tease people, she'd be a dork who the kids are embarrassed at when they go out.

There are all those stories going on in the Altverse, I wish that instead of more spin-offs that we would instead get a proper conclusion to the TDA timeline, and then hopefully something about how humanity goes on the offensive after the end of the main trilogy.