You guys are being played

>88!
Yep

Why can't I be an anti-semite and a zionist ?

Sounds like a pretty good solution to the JQ.

Because the JQ is a fucking meme. The real issue of the world is fucking zionism.

Paul Nehlen is a stretch

Nehlen is Roy Moore 2.0. You shills are only pushing him because you want to put up a candidate that will lose in order to keep that house seat in the hands of the establishment.

bump

The term was literally created by the Jews at CNN themselves during the electoral campaign, it is classical Jewish modus operanti to pigeon-hole their enemies under a label (alt-right, Nazis, white supremacist) to later smear them and destroy them.

Isn't the creation of Israel a good answer to their diaspora ? Maybe they'll stop being rootless if we give them some land to grow. The Kibbutz was interesting in so far as Jews owned up to a lot of their faults.

>putting Mike, Richard, Andrew, and Heimbach in the same company as Milo, Loomer, and Thernobitch
Nice try shill.

No.

Alt-Right and Alt-Light are 2 sides of the same coin. Alt-Kike.

Might want to add some more lines of code
Your bots are getting boring

>you guys
I don't subscribe to their bullshit, therefore I'm not being played

This

>Hurr durr I have no argument, let's call them bots.
kys.

Only one worth trust in that list is Anglin and he obviously is under heavy fed pressure (like weev).

this, OP is a false flagger from reddit

Ok then, name one time where Richard Spencer said anything supportive to a jewish group or zionists, no saying you respect someone does not mean you like or support them

>inb4 Laura bush pic
People can change their minds

>Hi, lefties
>Did you know that like
>all democrats are actually republicans?
>Hyuck, hyuck.
>(They'll never see what I'm doing) :DDDD

When have purity spiralers ever accomplished anything?

>Anglin
>Weev
>jews
I don't even like either of but to call them jews is just plain lying. Weev being a jew is just what his deranged leftist mother says, which is about as trustworthy as CNN

t. mentally ill retard
go back to 8pol, vermin

Where's your argument? An argument requires evidence.

All you shills do spam CIA JEW PLANT without giving any proof. At best, this is an opinion.

bump

anyone with a brain knows all those people are trash and doesn't follow or listen to a word they say

Wow thanks for putting those little jew symbols next to those guys. That totally proves their some how related to jews.

I mean we've done it for the mainstream media, so why not do it to the (((influencers))).

They're all a bunch of attention and shekel eceleb whores.

He's with WCOTC or some other failed form of WN 1.0

Nice try Libcuck.

Okay jew

Omg 45% of juice voted for Trump my mind is blown omg it is all juice conspiracy reeeeeeeee

Israel is illegitimate

Oh Hi Ahmed. Thanks for bringing up the eternal Palestinian. Sweet to see an "American" have such undying love for the Islamic culture.

A reminder that even Adolf was a "Zionist" in that he wanted Israel to exist and all the Jews to move there. Just saying.

kys din jævla jodeslave

No he wasn't.
>inb4 you link the stupid coin and your havara agreement talking point.

Bullshit divide and conquer shill

idunbilibit
user never gets played on 4skin

The Alt-right is literally a divide and conquer Jew controlled opposition bullshit that is solely focused on RACE.

And you can't think any deeper than that? They have e a wall, strong immigration policies, a very collective spirit and national attitude. They would be admirable if they weren't trying so hard to destroy us.

Prata svenska din dumma neger.

I can appreciate them pushing my values, if I catch them being subversive, I call them out, hence why I have no respect for sargon or Milo and shapiro (they had useful points but can't control their kikery).

Correction, the donald faggots are being played.
Everyone here is in the know.
Just look at Peterson fail to address the JQ.
What a weak loser.

Thats the power that makes jews the most money. Im sick of this. “The jews want us divided so we should come together” ever heard of reverse psychology? They dont give a fuck what we do. They make money either way. By selling us watered down cultures or by selling us guns to kill each other.

Whos dividing who ? Surely it couldnt be that people actually believe in jewish nepotism and that you blind donald trump supporters refuse to face reality?
Why do we give 3 billion to israel a year?
Why are they over represented in all aspects of cultural influence and power?
You will never face the truth and you deserve whatever fate befalls you for your ignorance.

wow. everyone is jewish. I guess I am jewish too then. What do you know.

At last i'll get fucking rich.

BRB calling buzzfeed for my paycheck.

Kys nigger

8ch*n pls go

You idiot. Those people are some of the only ones public pushing European identity. Some are the only ones willing to name the Jew. Turning against them is counterproductive and only helps Jews hide longer.

CIA nigger failed[SAGE] KYS shill.

Kill yourself you hook nosed kike.

>look goys I posted it again.
>everybody fighting against the jews... ARE ACTUALLY JEWS!!!! Sup Forums BTFO!!
>Don't pay attention to what their message is or what they actually say goy!

>if they name the jew: they're obviously controlled opposition.
>if they don't name the jew: they're c u c k e d!!

Gas yourself, schlomo.

Hey, op you fucking faggot, you lied to me. The jews at buzzfeed did not give me anithing, they just laughed, called me stupid goyim and ordered their goons to shut me down.

WTF you fucking shill.

No one here identifies as alt-right
It's a reddit meme you faggot

Good thing we're not the "alt-right"

You're right. THERE IS NO MOVEMENT.

he media created the meaningless label "alt-right" to attach to anyone that doesn't conform to their leftist narrative. Literally anyone. They do this so they can lump everyone they don't like into one easy to target group. Natsocs, libertarians, conservatives of all types. The media will call you "alt-right nazi" because their definition of "alt-right" includes literally everyone who isn't a leftist.

Stop buying into mainstream media lies. This "movement" as you describe it is successful because it isn't centralized and the media can't attack "it". It is made up of the millions of enemies leftists have made all fighting against them for their own individual reasons.

The media desperately needs a centralized opposition in order to destroy them. They need to find a way to turn the chaotic hoard that is their enemy into a centralized target in order for their attacks to stick and have any affect. They can not smear us. They can not demonize us. They can not intimidate us. They can not silence us because we exist not as an organised group, but millions of disconnected individuals all fighting to destroy them.

That is what the "alt-right" is. The media establishment has been frantically searching for a clear target so their attacks will stick. In reality it's quite impossible. Watch them desperately try to will our "movement" into existence with poorly executed false flag events and payed off figureheads that identify as "alt-right".

The left is being attacked on all fronts. They desperately need a clear target to land their hits and give their base a clear view of their enemy. Let's not give it to them. Being against leftism is not a "movement". All organized movements can be corrupted and destroyed. The leadership can be infiltrated, bribed, attacked, blackmailed and much more. Millions of disconnected people fighting a common enemy can not.

>leftypol memes

pathetic t b h

>people that hate fags are more often than not fags themselves in denial
Similar deal again. This place is about as faraway from being red-pillled as humanly possible.

/leftypol/ would like Richard Spencer. He's a marxist.

Capped. Have a (you).

Wtf I love white genocide now.

What's wrong with supporting Zionism for our purposes? How low is your IQ that you're incapable of discerning the following.
1) White identities and white ethnostates are seen as evil
2) Jews have an ethnostate
3) we support their ethnostate and state we want one just like it for whites
4) now jews can't call us le evil Nazis without looking like hypocrites

All together, easier to bomb. Just saying...

T. New fat. The term alt right has been around for almost a decade you moron. You're just an underage new fag or some normie tier cuckservative and haven't kept up.

Who cares how long it's been around. The Alt-Right as it's called today is a Jewish psy op.

Prove it.
Inb4 no evidence or arguments.

good read

Two sides of the same shekel you mean

>Sup Forums
>cares about e-celebs

We only care about the truth newfags.

Sup Forums > alt right

This thread kind of seems like it would qualify as "Intervention and counter-speech" - divide and conquer. Kind of low-effort though.

There's a lot of newfriends and retards on this board so I thought I would make this to dispel the fictions of the alt-right.

>don't organize goyims

this

e michael jones called it

He married a jew so he must love them

If you call letting in 1.8 million beaners legalized getting anything done

Ascended Boomerposting

>said the leaf

>be op a shitskin muslim
>hate jews
>isnt liked by whites
>cant join the WN movement
>starts to make shit up about jews running the white nationalist movement
>thinks white people will stop joining the movement that has intrests in their culture/race

>be JIDF
>shill on Sup Forums for years
>never accomplish anything
>watch Sup Forums expose the NWO and the Jews every day
>try to subvert Sup Forums with a bunch of jewish e-celebs
>get mad when they get exposed
>flood the thread with foreign flags and meme flags
>pretend like this is organic.

kys

Literally zero proof of that except "OMG IF WE HAVE A NAME WE CAN BE ATTACKED AND WE'LL LOSE OH NO!!"

Alt right is another word for white nationalist, that's literally all it means. Remember "ITS OK TO BE WHITE"? Nobody attached any name to that neutral statement and still the media kvetched all over it calling whoever did it ebil nazis. The point I'm making is we are labeled as soon as we open our mouths by our message alone. So wether we're anime twitter trolls or people talking on youtube, the reaction from the left is he same, but in the age of Trump name calling has lost all power. Sperging out about the term alt-right and calling it a psyop is stupid.

You're the one with the meme flag on, Rabbi.

I only know spencer and Milo, otherwise I don't know who anyone is in your pic

It's okay to be white was Sup Forums. It had nothing to do with White Nationalism. You faggots tried to claim that it was your idea.

Can you provide an example of how the ecelebs are subverting anything? They're all just people spreading Sup Forums propaganda online.

>everyone I don't like is Jewish
can you at least be vaguely accurate? no?

shitskin confirmed

Take Paul Nehlen for example. You shills spam his fucking face on this board nonstop all day ever day. He posts Sup Forums memes and you astroturf the fuck out of this site saying he's /ourguy/ and he's gonna get elected. You're trying to make a Roy Moore 2.0 so that an establishment candidate can win.

Nehlen isn't doing shit but pandering to this site because you think that's a good strategy of subversion. All he's doing is exposing himself as controlled opposition.

Look at Trump, we know he's anti kike, but he plays it off as if he's close with Israel.

>meanwhile on bizarro Sup Forums
/ptg/ is cancer and needs to die

OP this is seriously awful divide and conquer bait.
Please try harder next time.