One Piece

Reminder that if you do not like Gear Four, you are not a true fan of One Piece. Gear Four has actual creativity involved in it's application. It's supposed to look and feel goofy because Luffy is a genuine goofy person. If you want an edgy aura powerup go read shitter mangas like Bleach, HxH or Naruto with their asspull six paths sage mode, Quincy Hollow Ichigo, and Adult Gon. Those mangas are more on your level.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wenger out

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

How about you post your opinion on the other 3 existing one piece threads

>Luffy has to dope to recreate Garp's normal physique and fighting power
I like Gear 4 because it makes Luffy look like a brawler.

one piece has become really popular lately, why is this?

Being goofy retarded is just as bad, maybe worse than being edgy retarded.

One Piece is shit and garbage like this isn't helping it.

GEAR 4 IS A GATEWAY POWERUP OF THE WORST KIND. IT'S A BAD TECHNIQUE, A CLUSTERFUCK OF MECHANICS AND EXPLANATIONS THAT ISN'T WELL DONE BY ANY ASPECT, BUT WHICH ATTEMPTS TO COMPENSATE FOR ITS WEAKNESSES BY ADDING IN EXCESSIVE BOUNCINESS AND GOOFINESS

etc.

>lately

It looks like shit, though.

You look like shit.

Best Mom: Bellemere
Worst Mom: Caramel

Best Dad: Whitebeard
Worst Dad: Homing

Correct?

what are you talking about?

there is literally no manga edgier and darker than one piece

Homing was a good guy though, it was that piece of shit son of his that ruined everything.

This does make sense. It would be odd if Carmel was killed offscreen in spite of all the hype and characterization around her.

I want Doffy apologists to go and stay go

>Worst Dad: Homing
Judge is worse.

Why don't you read something more mature, like Tokyo Ghoul?

>Best Dad: Whitebeard
A good dad doesn't molest his little boys, not even if they're adopted.

Fuck you faggot.
Give me a true transformation.

>Bellemere
>mom
Might as well count Zeff as best dad then

Thats even worse and edgier than the naruto powerups

>there is literally no manga edgier and darker than one piece
Yu Yu hakusho had Mokuro being a sex-slave as a newborn, and literal orgies where demons were executed. OP is actually very tame for a shonen if you compare it to most anything from the eighties.

If you uninorically want that, please consider performing sudoku

gear fiev will be utilizing the darkest fingering techniques

Stop being in denial about Linlin eating everyone.

how about this

Carmel and all the kids moved to a nice farm on the next island over where they could run and play forever. The screaming was the kids not wanting to leave Linlin behind

Zeff is the reason Sanji is such a shitty white knight though.

BADUPADUPADUPADUPADUP

BADUPADUPADUPADUPADUP

>Thats even worse and edgier than the naruto powerups
Naruto the series or Naruto the titular character?, because most of the latter's powerups are neither dark nor edgy in the least.

Sexually.

That's too edgy for One Pice.

the series

No it's too dark

>Gon-san as an exemple of edgy looking powerups
>grown, muscular man with a child face and miles of hair wearing a crop top and short shorts
What

moshi moooshi~

>the series
Ok, but even then most of the edgy and dark powerup designs were reserved to a certain shit clan that shall not be named.

Hey, thanks for calling.
This is the Shitty Restaurant.

Uchiha.

Fucking uchihas

3 > 4 > 2

I still don't understand gear 2

When Sanji said that his hands are only for making food for his friends, why was Zoro with them in the cut?

He forces his blood to flow much faster and it somehow increases his metabolism altogether, somehow. It dont make more sense than gear 3 being any stronger than a standard fuusen, but its cool.

O MY RUBBER DEVIL FRUIT

Sanji and Zoro don't like each other, but they still at least consider eachother comrades
Also Sanji doesn't put much effort into the food he makes for the guys in the crew compared as he does for Nami and Robin

Monet isn't dead shes just hiding on the straw hats ship waiting to surprise everyone

Something something faster blood flow
Something something faster movement
Whatever, it's cool

Gear 4 looks a little edgy, i will give you that, but makes some sense. At least as much sense as the rest of the series. He uses haki to compress himself like a sping, similar to Bellamy, then snap back for a strong punch.

The latter is a given, since he mostly gives Nami and Robin extras.
I was just curious how Zoro could be considered a friend, when he always try to leave him after getting lost on every island

To be honest none of the gears make sense without suspension of disbelief

I dont think she or vergo are dead because oda usually dont go around killing named characters, but she is out of the story already.

I think Gear 3rd makes sense

As I understood it, he pumps blood through his system faster, which makes his blood transport nutrients to the rest of his body faster. The speed boost is a side effect of him rapidly metabolizing everything he's eaten at once.

Don't question how this works.

Why would inflating his bones make his punches stronger?

Luffy is tough and strong

compressed air?

no that's her mom's fault

being ubber nice is a genetic defect that resulted from Sanji taking in the kindness from his brothers

why would a monster truck tire hurt you more than a football?

Pretty sure if a blimp hit you at punching speed it would fucking hurt

Because it's a monster, if it was a monsterball it'd hurt way more than a tire

It wouldnt if the mass is the same? Sure, the air has some mass, but i somehow doubt there is 300kg of compressed air in luffy arm, which he inflateds with a single blow.

because it has much more mass and rubber, even while not inflated

oh it just hit me that Pudding's eye might have some broken power that allows it to search for shit through the whole world with observation haki

mom still wants to find caramel

One Piece is all based on cartoon physics.

Have you even read the fucking series? The third eye tribe seens to have some connection to the "hear the voices of all things" power/haki variety, which we know roger was able to use to read the poneglyphs.

I'm a little mad I haven't seen an edit for this

user, why did you post that? I made the mistake of watching one of those videos and I blame you.

Reminder that if you think linlin ate everyone you're an idiot, if you think she got her DF power that way too you're retarded.

NOT AGAIN

People didn't like Gorilla Luffy?

>aliens abducted Carmel and the children while Linlin was eating
>Carmel died along the way
>the children are now on the Moon and under the care of their savior Enel

Yep, Oda just added those blood stains and torn clothes for shits and giggles

Why would 70 year old people be under the care of a mid to late 20 year old who just shows up out of the blue and electrocutes half the moon's inhabitants?

>Homing was a good guy though
Good and bad are relative. he was naive enough to ruin the life of his family and almost get themselves killed. Doffy literally saved them with his CoC haki. Call me an edgelord but i would've also considered killing him if i was Doffy.

Sanji is tsundere for Zolo. Remember his relationship with Zeff? Zoro kinda dislikes him but he respects his strength (being able to keep up with him and Luffy) , his ability to make food and his dedication to their captain. He pretty much considers him an annoying younger brother.

You have to admit it's a pretty stupid transformation.

"Oh he's rubber, but Haki negates his rubberyness. Oh but if he uses Haki against their Haki then suddenly his rubberyness works again."

But Mother Caramel is inside of her.

BOTH RUBBER AND GUM

The power-up is not a huge issue as much as it is the trade-off. Ten minutes of no Haki makes absolutely no sense compared to Gear 3's midgetization, and it is rarely ever worth the use.

I think haki is used poorly. Oda should have made it more "spiritual" and flexible, instead of "muh 3 hakis with specific uses".

The very definition of the thing is literally will power breaking the rules of reality, it shouldnt be following any rule.

How did Gol even manage to etch that message onto the poneglyph? Aren't they supposed to be indestructible? What's keeping the WG from just altering all of the Poneglyphs?

You go ahead and show me thoses blood stains.

It's not written on a poneglyph, it's written on a golden pedestral near it.

he made Fake Poneglyphs and hid the real ones

Roger didn't write on the poneglyph you immense retard, he wrote on the gold it was set in

>What's keeping the WG from just altering all of the Poneglyphs?
The fact that the Poneglyphs we've seen so far have not been in the WG's direct possession? That means, sitting in WG controlled places (MF, EL, ID, Mariejois, etc) and not just WG-associated kingdoms (the one in Alabasta).

Are you fucking blind? He carved the message in the gold pillar besides the poneglyph.
Its right there in the image you posted.

Because he is God.

The top circle is the remains of Caramel's clothes, user. Look at the panel where everyone is still alive, and notice that Caramel is on the opposite side of the table from BM. Exactly where the clothes appear in that panel you posted.
The other circle is a scrap of clothing very similar to the one on the left side of BM in the same picture. Notice the dark color with the white oval in the middle on both of them.

Gear 4 looks really cool though

>Gol
>Boa
whats next, Monkey?

I actually do have Glaucoma and my best vision is 20/100

t-thanks.

Wew lad, im sorry then. Cant glasses or surgery fix it though?

Wew

It looks like post-timeskip Franky. I dislike both.

I liked it. It isn't your typical pretty, sparkly shonen transformation, but a brute yet goofy looking huge ass gorilla. It fits to Luffy's personality quite well. if there were weebs that don't know about One Piece, they'd thought he is some kind of villain and not the mc.

Monkey-chan*