Ideal work week

What is the ideal workweek? The weeks can be any length under 15 days, and can serve any purpose as long as it's logical. Give me your ideas to add to my list.
For example: "Slave" would be the minimum amount of rest without working someone to death. The "Work" being done should be something difficult and mentally stressful. For example operating a popular kitchen with lots of customers, or doing physical labour.

7am-9pm m-s

where are the serious discussions

i am serious cuck, if you arent working 100 hours a week and are sleeping more then 5 hours a night, you arent trying hard enough. You can relax on vacation (4 weeks is pretty standard these days), since you work enough you an afford to take one a few times a year (week skiing in the winter, week at the islands with your wife, week and the beach with the kids, week sight seeing in europe or japan, etc)

thats your personal decision, im talking about the standard work week for all of society.

yes, thats should be the standard workweek, for all of society. All welfare and social programs should be ended as well. NEETs should be shot.

if you arent working 7 days a week as a business owner, or utilizing your time by working 4 twelve hour shifts, then you are scum

I work about 7 hours a week, it's pretty cool

Also clock 50k over 6 months for it

dude I work less in a week than a regular schmucks workday and I can guarantee you I'll out earn you tenfold in 3 years

Mon-Thurs
8-3
People tend to work best in short bursts of intense activity. An early end to the day means more time spent with children which is beneficial to both the parents and children and is far more important than fucking kike GDP

hey goy if you dont work 14 hours a day 7 days a week you arent gonna make it. every goy in society should work 14 hour days every single day of their lives . retard

His wife is going to be lonely.

Shouldn't you be working? Get off Sup Forums.

Youre the one who said to work 14 hours a day.. not me. lmao what a dumbass.

added

>week sightseeing in europe or japan

Ur a fuken moron, 1 week is barely enough time to get a taste of another country. You probably do pleb toursity shit instead of figuring it out on ur own.

>im world traveler

Don't fall into the puritan work till you die for the hardest money possible trap

You want easy money. Money you can make sitting on your couch. Money coming in by the truckload. Stacking checks while your girlfriend blows you after making you breakfast

That's what you want

>not beating the jews at their own game by becoming the jew
user, i...

who cares?

children should be sent to private boarding schools starting with first grade, then prep schools for 9-12. Stop copying the low classes.

>not shitposting at work
its like you work a cuck job that monitors your internet or something

of course, life isnt different anywhere, not really anyway, you only travel to check that site, museum, monument, etc off the list and get your wife to fuck you every night. Its like your a true believer blue pilled woman or something.

working more than 40hrs/week is retarded.
in big german companies you'll work 35hrs/week.
they even try to lower it now to 28h/week.

I've worked many jobs with many hours and the best amount I've worked was 4 hours a day 5 days a week. It's a good amount of time to get things done, while working hard at doing it, without stressing or burning yourself out. Especially for office jobs, almost everyone I knew who worked in an office just pissed away half their day because they were either bored or felt like they did enough for work the day.

Noice

>children should be sent to private boarding schools starting with first grade, then prep schools for 9-12.
That's fine with me. Paternal contact is important when they are too young for school, and they'll have holidays

>you want easy mmoney

Yeah no shit. Everyone wants easy money. Usually you have to put in hours before you get to that stage though

sure thing leaf

I think a four day week is ideal...

There must be a guarantee that workers have two days off - one day off does not allow an individual to fully appreciate their time... The first day is spent recovering from the working week.

More opportunities for staff to take their work home -

Really if we think about it - there should not be areas which are destitute - ANYWHERE

We can build CERN and not take care of citizens?

What the f is that about?

Maybe we should even put forward the idea that humans are not on the earth in order to accumulate stuff.

contact with the mother is important when they are young, but ruins young men after 7 and should be kept to a minimum, fathers should be around to solve their problems and set the boundaries, someone to look up to and want to impress, not to be a friend

This is what people worked for 99.99% of history. Moderncucks are the ultimate slaves.

I think your wife might care sir. Perhaps you can afford to throw caution to the wind and leave your wife at the mercy of the local lothario. Others hold their wives in high esteem.

My wife is a champion bridge player.

That's not how IDs work you brainlet. It seems even if you did "work" you wouldn't accomplish anything.

Be proud of your wives men.

My wife knits tiny boots for our shetland pony broomhilda.

yeah .. guess ive already completed that stage. didnt take very long

women are to be married for their family connections and superior genetics (height, eye color, etc) so your sons will be taller, stronger, more intelligent and more educated than you, women make for terrible company, thats what male friends are for. A women of good breeding wont cheat on you, but if you are that worried about it just get a prenup with an infidelity clause and have a security system and monitor her phone.

Phone monitoring is women work, good god man give yourself a slap.

I see a small hiccup for you.

If you are marrying for the family connection... You will be required to change your name.

What good is a peasant name to either of you?

To be cucked or not to be cucked

Cucked at a distance by nomenclature

I usually work 3 months non stop and then get 3 months off, or like I do it atm.
I do a 6 month april-september shift and take the other 6 month off to be a degenerate with a metric ton of money to travel as much as I want.

no, verizon has all that data online that you can check once every few weeks for suspicious activity, though like i said, its only if you are paranoid

no you dont, you just need access to her father and his rolodex, because he wants to make sure his daughters husband is providing for her. A name is only useful in asian countries, no one gives a fuck what you are called in the west, much less america

I hope you succeed.

I hope something amazing happens to you today. Something that will make a definite and positive long lasting impact on your life.