What's up with the Rubber Duck?

Rubber Duck is the common theme between Alex Soros, Justin Trudeau, Brazilian Protest, and Russian claim of CIA funded protests:

twitter.com/MathEasySolns/status/956582707747725313

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/157897383/#157923684
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-03-28/the-yellow-rubber-duck-is-a-potent-protest-symbol
sott.net/article/346474-Footprint-of-Soros-The-ubiquitous-yellow-duck-appears-at-Russias-protests
strategic-culture.org/news/2016/03/24/langleys-latest-themed-revolution-the-yellow-duck-revolution-brazil.html
nypost.com/2017/11/07/clinton-really-thought-these-donald-duck-protesters-were-a-good-idea/
twitter.com/GerryAdamsSF/status/671253277812637696
twitter.com/GerryAdamsSF/status/416635881626537984
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Those are the gayest socks ever made

You noticed. Something is being communicated to others who know. Keep looking for odd trends in images posted by these particular groups. The "code" extends far beyond pizza.

There is no coincidence in politics. And I don't think Trudeau is stupid enough to wear them without any reasons.

I think Trudeau wearing it signals that he's completely owned by Soros or that he will completely comply with Soros's plan, whatever it is.

Maybe this will help. Look deeper.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/157897383/#157923684

Do you know something we don't know about? Why are you giving us hints? Are you someone who knows something but couldn't say it and can only lead us to the right answer?

Btw, I saw "ducks" are related with "Penelope" in Greek Mythology.

Found this:

The Yellow Rubber Duck Is a Potent Protest Symbol:
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-03-28/the-yellow-rubber-duck-is-a-potent-protest-symbol

"Even then, the duck had political connotations; a doctored version of the famous photo of a lone man in front of a column of tanks during the 1988 Tiananmen Square protests went viral, with giant ducks replacing the tanks. Chinese microblogging service Weibo responded by banning searches for "big yellow duck."

Despite Hofman's apolitical intentions, the duck evidently symbolized something more serious to Chinese people -- freedom. It's not an accident that giant yellow ducks floated in the harbors of Hong Kong and Taiwan but not in mainland Chinese cities."

You could say that. There are often multiple levels of conversation taking place on boards like these. What seems like nonsense to one person means something entirely different to another. Signs are everywhere if you know what to look for. Start exploring the accounts of celebrities and politicians and see what you can find. Learn to discern where symbols are being used.

Interesting. If I must guess, based on your grammar and what you said, you are working for the government, know something but couldn't say it because you have noticed lessons from others in the past.

I hope others will join this thread to continue looking.

The easiest way to understand this is that CIA uses "Rubber Duck" to "represent" freedom, and intentionally bait foreign leaders to "ban" those ducks to make citizens make fun of them. On the "Penelope" theory, ducks symbolize the saviors of a abandoned child (the ducks save Penelope when she was abandoned by her father) which can be interpreted that the Duck "saves" protesters and citizens of oppressed countries.

Could it be that Trudeau’s real father is Castro?

How is it related to rubber ducks?

What is that?

This is the end.

He's trying to raise awareness on climate change.
Rubber ducks symbolize us swimming on water surface when sea level rise after the polar ice melts and flood our cities.
But of course, you low IQ racist drump loving bigots are too stupid to get this subtle message.

Duck on purple sock.
Multiple meanings. Duck refers to uprising, purple is significant to purple spring.

Makes sense. Next question: Why only Trudeau wears it? Why Trudeau?

It's the symbol that he is subservient to the Elite. They love it when you debase yourself, it's why they always push for men to dress up like women in comedy bits, it's one of the reasons Dave Chappelle bailed on the 3rd season of his show, they were insisting he dress as a woman to signal his accepted subservience to the Elites. The Elites need to see you utterly broken, before they will invite you in.

Purple is Soros' colored revolution attempt in US.

Canada will support sedition in US?

True but too simple. Why not wearing pinks? Why rubber ducks?

Then why Trudeau wears it?

Now THAT is interesting.

Trudeau probably has a dedicated meme sock assistant to buy all those socks and lay them out for him in the morning.

After Trump crushes the faggots responsible for the purple spring, I say we annex kanada and hang trudeau. Send a statement to cuba.

I already posted it. The question now is Why Trudeau?

Too much soy

This is a serious thread. Discuss seriously please.

>kekistani flag

Uranium One might be more than uranium. It might be related to child trafficking. It might be that Trudeau knew about this. What if Trudeau allowed Children/Uranium to be transported into Canada and then flown over to Europe and then sent to Israel?

Ok I have formed a theory:

Soros wants Trump to fail and have a purple revolution in the U.S. right? However, with the strong stock market right now, Soros couldn't do anything because Trump has strong people's support. Therefore, Soros will try his best to short the stock market and do everything he can to crash it, causing chaos and use the opportunity to stage a purple revolution. Trudeau will be in on this, because he is on the disadvantage of renegotiating NAFTA with Trump, so he also wants Trump to go as soon as possible.

Trump's only strength right now is his strong economy. If Soros can manage to crash it, Trump will lose his credibility and will not be able to win 2nd term.

I don't think the duck is relevant to Uranium One. It's more likely to be about purple revolution as we have discussed above.

I've found another link:
sott.net/article/346474-Footprint-of-Soros-The-ubiquitous-yellow-duck-appears-at-Russias-protests

It's about solidarity.

Checked

Another article:
strategic-culture.org/news/2016/03/24/langleys-latest-themed-revolution-the-yellow-duck-revolution-brazil.html

Another article:
nypost.com/2017/11/07/clinton-really-thought-these-donald-duck-protesters-were-a-good-idea/

I imagine soros will attempt to accelerate if he feels cornered. Also, Soros moved tge majority of his wealth in 2017. Fearing charges or arrest?

EXACTLY. Remember the Executive Order Trump signed about human rights issue? This is literally Trump vs Soros. If Trump wins, Soros WILL be arrested. If Soros wins, stock market will crash and Trump will fail as the president in his term. There is no truce anymore.

Now the next question is: How will Trudeau participate in this scheme? Stock market manipulation? Offering Canadian intelligence? Resisting Trump's renegotiation of NAFTA?

nigger

All of the above? Maybe offering military support to "secure" cities/areas?

Military support is too far-fletched. I don't think Trudeau can dare to do it.

By the way, that article is false. Jacob Rothschild never said it. It was The Economist, owned partially by Lynn de Rothschild, said it. Big difference.

A jew wrote it- im not surprised there is misdirection or lies.

I appreciate the free advertising.

Trudeau is Soros' little yellow cuck

Faggot. If you're going to post a headline, post a fucking link. Fucking newfags

Can you explain that to a rubber duck?

>In software engineering, rubber duck debugging or rubber ducking is a method of debugging code. The name is a reference to a story in the book The Pragmatic Programmer in which a programmer would carry around a rubber duck and debug their code by forcing themselves to explain it, line-by-line, to the duck.[1] Many other terms exist for this technique, often involving different inanimate objects.

Gay as fuck

add working with nazis to that pic as the first one so lefties think another lefty queer made it. he needs to be punched

Purple is traditionally the color of the mystics, and royalty

>I don't think Trudeau is stupid enough
This is where you lose me.

Adding duck's connections:
Hmm, interesting. The former head of the IRA and current leader of ANTIFA Ireland has an obsession with rubber ducks also....

twitter.com/GerryAdamsSF/status/671253277812637696
twitter.com/GerryAdamsSF/status/416635881626537984

I wish he would just die already

Interesting.
You may think Trudeau and Obama are stupid, but they know EXACTLY what they are doing. There is no coincidence in politics.

>And I don't think Trudeau is stupid enough to wear them without any reasons

Lold hard

Eh

With Trudy it's probably pic relate

Obama is not stupid. Trudeau is stupid as fuck, but he's also not the one in control. He's just a puppet with a pretty face.

Remember that Soros also participates in Devos today. There is no coincidence in politics.

Broadcasting them to meet him at the bath house.

The question is which one and who is them?

Nice b8 m8

"pagar o pato" (pay the duck) is a synonym for suffering the consequences of someone else's acts (Dilma's, in this case). It's just a pun

Read these:

So signaling that he's compromised and not to try and communicate through the normal channels...

bump

this
obama is certainly not the genius he's portrayed as, but compared to trudeau, he may as well be
and for the sake of perspective, 39% of the vote with every conceivable circumstance in your favor on top of huge name recognition is actually shockingly bad

Doesn't he get that the USA is too individualistic, bullheaded, and heavily armed to pull this purple revolution bullshit here. At best for him, it'll split the USA up into a confederation of extreme right-wing nations/states, that make modern Poland look like extreme leftist, surrounded by Mexico 2.0. He might as well cut his losses and focus on Europe for his one-world Marxism retardation he wants. Europeans seem to be much more inclined to follow his lead.

Go fucking find it yourself, dumb fuck. I saved the pic last year from another user.

Is there a significance or correlation as to why the color was assigned to US in your opinion?

What a clown.

The problem is, his son's. They are following in his footsteps and will fall in line when its time.
I wish theyd hand him over to Russia.

I know the appeal with loyalty was simply rarity and that purple things especially accent to clothing were more expensive way back when, but in the superstitious sense maybe they're larping as mystic and think going with purple is lucky or neccessary for their face value

Royalty* not loyalty, but I guess that too, to each other

To combat meme magic perhaps? I say that unironically.

Trump should freeze Soros' assets that way Trump wins. He's got that EO running.

Reminds me of the shipment of rubber duckies that got lost at sea and were distributed around the world by currents. Highly sought after by collectors too

BUMP

duck socks for a lame duck

Rubber ducks.
A bathtub toy for infants/toddlers.
Pizzagate.