Pagans of Sup Forums

Why do you think Christianity is bad for the goyim? Accept Jesus.

Other urls found in this thread:

local.theonion.com/area-man-so-sick-of-having-to-explain-family-members-p-1819580265
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oy vey, goyim, why u no like bubele on a stick anymore, if we slap you u need to turn the other cheek, or its annuda shoah, oy gevalt

Lauren is the perfect poster girl for cuckstianity. She loves based christian nigger cock

Faith Goldy designed that sweatshirt. You have ZERO original ideas. Go get some more plastic surgery you cam whoring coal burner..

>1439 Hijri
>being christian

Only Christian Identity can be trusted.

But she is literally an athiest.... Dont you think it would be much more truthful to say that she is the poster child for Athiestcuckoldism?

"Herod ordered the execution of all young male children in the vicinity of Bethlehem, so as to avoid the loss of his throne to a newborn King of the Jews whose birth had been announced to him by the Magi."

because i dont believe in the "king of jews" kek

>Accept Jeebus

Are you trying to tell me cuckstian are against race mixing?

I don't believe in fairy tales.

>christian identity
Let's LARP as non-white shitskin sand nigger israelites!

Judaeans not Jews. Talmudic Judaism /= Judaeans.

Jews are the biggest hater of Jesus. The talmud is pretty much a love letter to killing Jesus.

Jesus is anti ZOG, anti usury, anti Muslim, Anti kike.

Modern Christianity was hijacked by Jews.

Christianity has a lot of weird stuff in the Bible. The gospels completely disagree and contradict each other and I’m supposed to take it seriously.

>a religion invented by kikes was hijacked by kikes

this is you right now

>Jews are the biggest hater of Jesus.
they hate him because he is not their ideal vision of a messiah not because he wasnt one of them

No Religion is, unless its a added belief. But i am saying that the bible is against pre martial sex and Christians make up 87% of white births.

Nothing contradicts each other. Let me guess your trying to interpret the bible yourself like a good protestantcuck?

Because its a Jew religion.

>Jesus
>Kike

Jesus is many things but at least he isnt German :^)

Using a term that was used for jews who hated the cross so much, as a name to call people who founded Christianity.

>this is you right now

It's a Jew religion. No matter how many mental gymnastics you pull off trying to rationalize it. It's the same god the Jews worshiped. It's not for European people.

I don’t need a priest with years of apologetics papers and seminars to tell me that John and Mark simply aren’t the same story anymore. Hell, get this! The stories about the confrontation between Jesus and the Roman governor are different.

Go back, pick out mat mark luke and john and reread the parts about that and tell me they aren’t different. Hell tell me why the trinity isn’t even mentioned in 3 of the 4 gospels. Pretty big omission I’d say.

yes, brother, swallow what your priest gives you

>descendant of King David through his mother's side
>not a jew
Sorry, the Jews pulled the ultimate subversion when they got Europe to convert to Christianity.

Daily reminder to not argue with christians. Create more anti christcuck content (memes, videos etc...) instead.

your comment made me unironically lol

all pol you fags remind me of this

local.theonion.com/area-man-so-sick-of-having-to-explain-family-members-p-1819580265

greetings from /mlp/

18th and 19th century norse dictionaries say that odin drank cum in havamal

I just hate the Christians that are cucks desu

>thot in a t-shirt.
How Christian of you.

Rude, and behind a meme flag. Wonder why.

>pagans
no such thing exist anymore

Protestantism, not bad.
Organized orthodoxy, too easily corrupted.
Don't get me wrong I see the moral objectivist value of having a significant non secular basis for society however it is the 21st century we are reaching the stars, there is no need to personify the entirety of the cosmos as a unified consciousness to appease our fears of death. It's time for spirituality to evolve, just as civilization has.
I generally support faith of the christian type, I myself am atheist, buddhist, and neopagan all mixed into one, I will not explain that as it's not relevant, and probably not totally objective. Keep doing you christ anons. Just stay away from catholics and organized nwo mega churches.

>crusader flag
>forces other people to become Christian by force
Catholics, everyone!

Many of the Jews settled in those parts have been brought to the font of baptism more by force than by preaching. Now, I consider the intention in such cases to be worthy of praise, and allow that it proceeds from the love of our Lord. But I fear lest this same intention, unless adequate enforcement from Holy Scripture accompany it, should either have no profitable result, or even (which God forbid) the loss of the souls which we wish to save should further ensue. For, when any one is brought to the font of baptism, not by the sweetness of preaching, but by compulsion, he returns to his former superstition, and dies the worse from having been born again. Let, therefore, your Fraternity stir up such men by frequent preaching, to the end that through the sweetness of their teacher they may desire the more to change their old life. For so our purpose is rightly accomplished, and the mind of the convert returns not again to his former vomit. Wherefore discourse must be addressed to them, such as may burn up the thorns of error in them, and illuminate what is dark in them by preaching, so that your Fraternity may through your frequent admonition receive a reward for them, and lead them, so far as God may grant it, to the regeneration of a new life.

- Pope Gregory the Great on forced conversions

>Pope Gregory the Great on forced conversions
Opinion discarded

So then why the fuck did they kill Jesus?
Why the fuck did they kill almost all of his disciples in an attempt to stop "their" supposed messiah's truth?
Why do they mock Jesus constantly?
Why did they push for separation of church and state?

You have no argument and none of you atheist fucks could answer any of the questions above without lying.

He is the primary authority in Catholicism on how all other popes should be judged. Literally

There shouldn't be any popes in the first place.