yay

now we just have to kill the ones stuck in here

Dumpf has betrayed us, it's over.

good
trump sold you out to a bunch of wetbacks
the poltears will bathe me

Brainlet #1

Brainlet #2

That's actually a good fucking tradeoff.
Take in a couple million that managed to squeeze past the gate then close it for good.
The Dems' shutdown did nothing for them.

Democrats will not accept any of those items, much less all three.

They will gladly let DACA die and see those Mexibeans get deported as long as they can blame Republicans for it.

Shut up Horizontal Tacoland

Then in 2018 they all get voted out for being incompetent and shutting down the government in favor of foreigners.
Trump told them to fuck off the first time and he'll do it again if they act like that again.

>an end to chain migration
Seriously?

NBC...

Ignored.

Meanwhile...

We got the wall boys (:::::::

This is going to be glorious.
Reminder: 18 million spics is NOTHING compared to the 1.8 billion that would have kept coming from chain migration, the lottery, and ease of passage without a wall

Which we all got fixed now.

I love trump.

>blame Republicans for it

Won't work. The Dems have hitched their wagons to the Dreamers. Trump is offering them citizenship. If the Dems bail on a deal, Dreamers will turn on the Dems. They were already protesting at Schumers house when he gave in to end the shutdown.

for the record, i never thought he would have made a bad president and wouldn't have blamed anyone for voting for him, although i certainly did not

wtf i am now a #cruzmissile

Trump's demands have not budged since he told Congress to create a final DACA solution.

Democrats will be torn to shreds if they give ANY items to Trump.

Pretty sure that's in respect to families of immigrants being first in line on the visa program. Hopefully now it'll be entirely merit based.

I'd like to see any merit based immigrants spend X years teaching in a university before being allowed to enter the workforce, if I was in charge.

But have you seen the rules trump put in place for them to be able to become citizens ?

do share

Dems won't agree to it. Look at their pissing match when DACA wouldn't even be on the budget bill.

They clearly have no fucking leverage

No way Dems agree to this. They don't actually care about daca. They dont want an end to illegal immingration

House is getting ferociously anti-DACA and the Senate is now increasingly getting hostile to illegals.

The traps are being laid.

I M P E A C H
M
P
E
A
C
H

Oh yeah get the raw scoop on the house faggot. You're in there man

CNN: BUT DRUMPF PROMISED DEATH CAMPS FOR ILLEGALS!!!

Democracy a shit

Unless they launch a civil war over it then shut the fuck up normie. You Chump retards are worthless wastes of space.

Run your faggoty mouth some more, bitch. You're going to get fucked.

Sounds like a good compromise that leans more on our side. The best part is how the Dreamers will only be given legal protection from deportation as long as they are behaved, and then they can potentially become citizens where they apply 10-12 years down the line. So need need to worry about more blue voters.

too bad that we will never know how his "opinion" on the matter would have changed if he gotten the presidency.
at this point I really believe that it doesn´t matter who wins. we still all lose

there is currently argument in our government and population as to whether or not illegal immigrants should be fucking removed
the more you think about this the crazier it seems

This is all just theatrics for you retards.

Full framework released.

Oh and why is that?

Do you still want me to do that stupid retina ID shit?

Okay chump.

Wow you sure fucked me with that wojak brainlet meme, clearly I didn't know who I was messing with.

10-12 year path citizenship ahahha no votes for dems. Now convert them into conservashits over that time frame.

>bJXrC9/R
>bJ

If I want any of you lip, I'd unzip my pants. Now get back to your job.

Alright, looks like you won this internet argument. Your trophy is in the mail.

Everyone else, clear out. This guy won, it's over. Better luck next time. His snark and womanly sass overpowered us.

1. >NBC
2. I'd rather have a couple million now then another 10 million later, so long as the couple million isn't allowed to grow into 'and family'.

Compromises and tactical mitigation.
Anyways, with weaponized nanotech, covert sterilisation/feminization programs and hi-tech breakthroughs in cosmetic-genetic-manipulation-engineering via help with advanced A I. in R&D (including the fact that Spics will get bleached into Castizos, then those Castizos bleached into full Whites, having America 87% White by 2070).......
The future is bright.

>That's actually a good fucking tradeoff.

You dumbass. Trump got baited into enraging his base.

Now the dems can claim that he is Amnesty Don and that americans paid for the wall.

Then they can undo the changes to chain migration and diversity lottery once they get back the white house and perhaps even the congress. Last polls show Ted Cruz on the verge of losing his seat to a dem.

This is actually fantastic, a lot of them will render themselves ineligible during the 10-12 year process and get deported anyways.

>6 points ahead
>on the verge of losing
>election is in November
>believing polls

Okay, but any thoughts about my fanciful broscience hypothesis?
Anywho, it will be sort of Darwinian. Those DACA/Dreamers that fail due to criminality will be in caca, while those law abiding folk will be rewarded (it still sucks for legal immigrants, but it's worth the wall).

Imagine shilling this hard

Trump will cuck, guaranteed.

Trump just snagged the fuck out of DNC's vote scheme nigga! nom nom motherfucker

>Okay, but any thoughts about my fanciful broscience hypothesis?
Too speculative, couldn't begin to guess how any of that would play out.

DOTARD 'DACAdonald' DUMPF

LET THEM ALL IN YASSSS DONALD

>laughs in Korean

/r/The_DACAdonald on suicide watch.

Blaming Trump is retarded. If he didn't have to compromise with Democrats and neocons in Congress, Trump would want no DACA, no chain migration, no visa lottery, $25 billion wall. All very sensible positions that every politican should easily be able to agree with if they truly represent their nation's citizens.

The problem is Democrats and neocons want DACA, chain migration, visa lottery, and no wall, because they are traitors who work against the interests of their constituents and the rest of the nation's citizens. So the choices are compromise or shutdown. I would prefer shutdown, and you can blame Trump for choosing compromise over shutdown, but the only reason Trump is forced to compromise is because Democrats and neocons hate the idea of deporting illegals or securing the borders, and that should make every American citizen furious.

Why can't we deport all illegals and secure our borders when it's so obvious to anyone who actually cares about the future of this country? Why do Democrats and neocons oppose these things so strongly when they're among the most basic things a government should do? Why do over half of American citizens support these Democrats and neocons who are so obviously working against them? America deserves to have a Congress full of people who support deporting illegals and secure borders, not the hundreds of traitors we currently have. Get mad!

>same shit posted less than a week ago
>same shit posted 2 weeks ago
>same shit 3 weeks ago
>each time disproven where the DNC proves their faggotry
"post quality"

Im older then mpst on this board. If you opose DACA like I do. Then any compromise is a loss for us.
Those 1.8 million will be democrats.
They will vote for open borders.
Its all a ruse. No wall will be built.

>get 2 million illegal spics citizenship
>they turn Texas and Florida blue
>no more Republican presidents or majorities, ever
>Democrats tear down the wall and Constitution
Goodbye, America.

This

A majority of people under 18 are non-white. This won't affect anything, you guys are going to be a minority. As a fellow white person, this doesn't disturb me.

Trumps got the Wall he promised you, you retards whining need to learn the art of the deal....

As a fellow white person, I'm glad that you guys children are going to be brown.

Screw racism.

Thats ok. Its been on a slow decline since Reagan anyway

Mexicrimes behaving for 13 years???

Nice. The dems won't agree and will look increasingly uncooperative to even the normies, which opens the door to better negotiations after the normies call them out for it. 4d chess nigguh

Nice leaving out of the rest of the tweet regarding the news. Why do reactionary retards need to be deliberately misleading in order to get people to agree with them?

PS: If you think we need a violent revolution to save the white race, it's literally up to you to fire the first shot. Yet all I hear is silence.

Obviously the true path to a white ethnostate or whatever your desired society is, is achieved through voting for ZOGbots over and over.

We are probably fucked.

I don't know what you're talking about. I'm just sitting here waiting for the revolution. Surely it will come any day now. Surely if, oh, I mean WHEN it happens it won't get shut down immediately, with every 1st world nation in the world, including Australia, denouncing it as racist and abhorrent.

There will never be a "revolution", Whites will simply flee from their neighborhoods and slowly retract until they're wiped out.
South Africa is the future.

I know. But we also all know nobody in this thread would be willing to fire the first shots, regardless of what their country is if they were in the same position. So I try and accomplish what I can by doing something I'm actually willing to do, something that's actually somewhat feasible.

More than double the population of San Franciso. Yep we are fucked.

Damn, you guys at shareblue do realize that popping up multiple copies of the same fucking shill post really gets ya'll sticking out like a jews nose.is it the unpaid interns hour again?

Perfect, so when is the race war? Gotta about 53 years of ground to cover.

1.8 million.

>the dominant majority will peacefully cede sovereignty and self-determination to an inferior minority
>something that has literally never happened in all of recorded history
A betting man would call you a sucker.

Important Thread about Trudeau and incoming Purple Revolution in the US:

>dominant majority
What dominant majority? The White population has declined from 90% to 60% in 5 decades and that decline will continue unopposed.

>forcing the Democrats to create a Final Solution

shartblew is sassy tonite

This is amazing. He took it off the table for the Democrats, and they're going to shut down the government anyway, proving that not only do they not care about Americans, they also don't care about non-Americans. They just do what their puppetmasters tell them.

Fuck them. They all need to be crucified and mutilated.

This is the best deal the dems are going to get and its going to get denied, this is beautiful

You two sound like bitter lovers.

First, a good number won't qualify. 10 to 12 years with a clean record? Good luck. Secondly, dems will never agree to this, which means bye bye DACA

I’d rather see them all go back including the other tens of millions, and no funding of the wall for the time being.

Democrats are calling it a nazi deal.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAH

wasnt he incredibly pro dreamers before the election?

MIOS DIOS MI PRESIDENTE!

Yes, he's always been open to a DACA deal. He even pleaded with his supporters, asking if they really wanted him to uproot hundreds of thousands of people who have lived here most of their lives.

>eligible
>but didn't apply

too fucking bad?

>wife fucks tyrone in our bed
>I get to stay up past my bed time and play Nintendo bugman games in my cuckshed... score ;^)

kys cuck

Hey brainlet, tell me how Democrats are taking this deal proposal.

Mexicans are subhuman