Sup Forums queen

is she perfect woman?
>white supremacist
>sincere
>dress modestly not like the (((other lauren)))
>9/10 qt

youtu.be/6cnyPwAuVLo

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LaurenRoseFree
google.com/amp/m.scmp.com/news/china/article/2054126/why-do-asians-have-bigger-brains-europeans-or-africans?amp=1
youtube.com/watch?v=Yavx9yxTrsw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only if she stays in the kitchen

I dont get why you guys are so angry our women wear headscarfs but at the same time are so angry most of your women ended up as sluts.So confused.

>claims she's too young to marry (almost 20)

>no vid in a month

>no gab post in 20 days

>twitter shoahed

where has she gone boys

allow jews to run your culture then tell me if scarfs will work

Isn't she a bit too late on tradthot train? Seems like competitive market nowadays.

I saw a debate where jf admits race dosen't exist and he is now changing is terms and using sub species instead

because you force them to wear that most of arab woman in west became massive whore when they come to west without their relatives

>9/10

Not even close.

We have already elected our queen Hans

they shut her down after that civic natiolism video

Sup Forums would never allow a woman in a position of superiority to them. They wouldn't even allow them to be equals.

Rightfully so.

Fuck off.

>being this retard

>it's another youtube fag self-promotes on Sup Forums episode
Stop fucking replying without saging, idiots.

Hair isn't seen as sexual in civilised countries so there is no reason to cover it.
twitter.com/LaurenRoseFree
She says she got kicked out of university.

strawpoll it, then faggot. you know its true.

I like Lauren but she's gone a bit too far. Reign it back a bit.

Attention! Attention! Latest Chinese study from 2017 explains skull shape and size and not race

google.com/amp/m.scmp.com/news/china/article/2054126/why-do-asians-have-bigger-brains-europeans-or-africans?amp=1

Why skull shape and size dosen't mean race

>twitter.com/LaurenRoseFree
looks super fake

>The brain consumed lots of energy, and a bigger brain made birth more difficult and drained resources from the rest of the body, resulting in many issues such as decreased physical strength. Europeans were generally bigger and stronger than Asians, Su said
Right so having a big brain is a disadvantage. Unless bigger correlates with more mental capability, Which it does.

Its the latest dude the latest!

she'd be the perfect woman if she'd shut the fuck up, stopped making videos and started making babys

Ohh wow, a white supremacist got kicked out of university, BETTER DISAVOW. Fuckin' faggot ass British bitch, fuck up pussy.

She is not de qeen. She doesn't have ebola.

How about not being oppressed and not whoring around. In both extrems woman are objectified!

How about you use a real flag or fuck up off my god damn site you piece of shit?

Sage and filter all womyn threads!!

>Sup Forums queen

Sup Forums doesn't have a queen... and lauren rose is a shill.

one and only !!

youtube.com/watch?v=Yavx9yxTrsw

t. tripfagging little bitch who everybody wants to kill

Yes I love Lauren she is pure.

>he doesn't know about boxxy

She is dating Dr Murdoch... :(

First off, this isn't Sup Forums. Secondly, Lolichan was the queen of Sup Forums long before Boxxy got memed. At least half of Sup Forums rabidly rejected Boxxy at the time and still do. Learn your history.

>is she perfect woman?
perfect woman wouldn't do youtube
she's probably the best altrite can afford though, definitely the superior lauren
also Sup Forums is a board of progress and democracy, it cannot have a queen

>science-denying retard spammer's entire argument rests on a rhetorical word game
>continues to spam

i want you to explain to me what i am looking at here.

Idiots here are falling for the tradthots, what the fuck do you expect for a place full of thirsty men.

While people here may call themselves res pilled, it seems that alot of guys here are still blue pilled about woman.

Why does being in need of water make you want a tradthot?

say something positive about anime lauren.

>tradthot
>thot

Nigger slang detected. Are you a nigger?

>jew

ALL THE JEWS SUCK

the tweet appears to be a meme about jews getting kicked out of 109 countries.

>She says she got kicked out of university.

You're a moron. She is joking about jews.

AWALT. No woman is perfect. All women are the same. The q'ran teaches that boys are for pleasure, men for love and women for breeding. The only role of women in society is breeding. That until we have artificial wombs and we can harvest eggs from female embryos and then kill them. #killallwomen

Waifufags fuck off

>Sup Forums is a board of progress and democracy

she's 10/10 waifu material

Your woman wear vests

If islam gets to be religion of peace this can surely be an imageboard of progress and tolerance.

Rageafterstorm is my queen

>christchan above murdoch chan

This.
Rage did it before it was cool.

This is the Sup Forums queen

She looks braindead

Fuck off with this eceleb trash