AMERICA IS NOW MAJORITY NON-WHITE

PRESS F FOR AMERICA

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/10/coulter-turns-bannon-trumps-brain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're clearly expecting a net loss of beaners from the rest of the immigration reform. DACA was hia bargaining tool from the beginning.

You think even 1/4 of these spics are going to actually vote?

You beaner apologists better start preparing for civil war. Trump just gave the Dems what they needed to win the 2020 election - 1.8 MILLION NEW VOTERS.

Most are in liberal shitholes because they have the most gibs.

1.8 more votes for an already blue state but a border wall, an end to chain migration, and visa lottery sounds comfy to me and a lot of dreamers are pissed at the dems so they might vote 3rd party or not at all.

who cares? Obama said diversity is our greatest srength

Doesn't he have a republican majority in Congress? Why doesn't he just rule like Jupiter?

Could be wrong, but I don't think immediate citizenship was proposed. I think i heard it will take 10 years.

according to the memo thing, there will not be a dem party anymore.

MAKE AMERICA BROWN AGAIN

End to Chain Migration
Ending Visa Lottery
+ Wall

= Net Loss of immigration after 1.8 are approved

democrats have shown that they are willing to spend hundreds of millions just to round these fuckers up and bus them to polling booths

Walls don't count for shit when the next administration changes immigration laws. wtf is Trump thinking on DACA?

fuck

KEK ALERT KEK ALERT KEK ALERT
This will to to Texas what Reagan did the California. Trump is a baby boomer confirmed!!! Just gave away the future of America to brown people for brownie points. Buy guns! Prepare for the race war

So thats another 1.8 million Democrat voters America is going to be solid blue from now on.

And that makes a difference?

BASED! WOW SO BASED!

And we get to slightly upgrade a small part of that fence, right based pedes? THE ABSOLUTE GOD EMPEROR!

Wow, it's not like the first thing that the Dems will do when they get into power (which is now mathematically guaranteed, THANKS GOD EMPEROR!) is to tear down the wall and give unconditional amnesty to every other spic! MAGA!

3D CHESS

IF THEY KILL YOU, YOU WIN

12 years + immediate deportation if you commit a crime.

Those cucks won't agree to this. Look what they did when they couldn't even get DACA, without a wall, on the budget bill.

This will never pass in the House

What the fuck America? Who gives a shit about a border wall when you're giving 2 million illegal immigrants citizenship?

Allah, Texas is slowly turning Blue. All border Texas is already Blue. Houston was the biggest city a fag mayor.
inb4
>Houston
>Texas

Obama already fucked shit up sending tens of thousands of illegal kids nationwide. Republicans have done nothing in decades either.

Fuck DACA next up dems will say what about their parents? You can't break up families!

It doesn't matter if they do or not. Blue states' electoral voting power is increased in the Electoral College and the Congress via their population numbers (regardless of whether or not the people living in those states are registered to vote or even U.S. citizens).

I tried making a thread about this last night but none of you faggots would believe me. Typical reddit-migrant "hurrrrr sage this shit it makes trump look bad" bullshit. I hope the butthurt you get from this stings trumpcucks. Le OrangeJew was never going to save us.

>dreamers
I HAVE A DREAM. To be a criminal and be rewarded for it because some twat in a suit gives me amnesty.
Seriously, fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

I saw some headline that the next census exclude illegals from state populations.

What is the bargain here? The democrats get unpunished for breaking federal immigration law for decades and they get two million new voters? You don’t have to bargain with these people when you have grounds to arrest their leadership.

This. The 9th circuit will immediately overturn the ban on chain-migration, and the amnesty will be applied to AT LEAST 10 million spics.

Literally what happened to Reagan's amnesty.

> 1,800,000
That’s how many Europeans who didn’t get to emigrate to the US because they do things legally and are not criminal scum.

If you want nearly 2 million spics to become citizens then you have to go and ask every single European if that’s okay and they don’t want to take their place.

NOT GOOD

Like i want to go to le 56% meme country anyway. Don't flatter yourself.

Because the 9th circuit has been so successful recently.
Reagan was a cuck who only wanted amnesty.

So, you're a low-time preference nigger?

When your country already 56%, why go to another?

Wasn’t talking about germs we have enough of you already.

Stephen Miller got fucked by Ivankov's big blonde penis.

Ivanka was a trap all along. That's why Jared is such a delicious fuccboi. She was the one with the penis, not Michelle.

Republicans are paid to be pro-browning of America.

Yeah, we're the ones that made your country great, i know.

This guy is a LARPer

A lot of you are fucking stupid. You seriously thought Trump was going to deport all the Dreamers. That was never the plan. He was always open to creating a pathway to citizenship. He used DACA as a bargaining chip for the Wall. Styx was right again.

German says this shit
And over here you have one of the many people who wanted to go to Canada If trump got elected.

There's precedent and SCOTUS will side with them. Fun fact: illegals were still being granted amnesty under Reagan's "one-time" law as late as 2007, because it was "unfair" that they weren't in the country at the time.

There's a reason why Trump wanted a wall in the first place. A physical barrier is literally the only way to stop the Dems from just abusing the bureaucracy. Laws won't stop them, they never have. They're called "illegals" for a reason.
But he caved, and now the Dems are going to keep doing what they do best. And you won't ever have a majority again because Trump fucked up.

GG no re

>9th Circuit
This is the trump card the Deep State has that Trumpcucks never take into account. All they have to do is put a fucking stay on any enforcement measures they attempt to implement and then just pretend like they're evaluating the case so it can't be taken to a higher court. I can literally envision it now, they'll start the regulatory procedures to change the policy on chain migration at DHS and instantly within that very week or month some legalized beaner will file a case with the 9th pleading for them to let their familias to come in.
HOW DO YOU FALL FOR THE SAME TRICK TWICE?

>won’t have a majority
Why do you fags still believe this

Both benefit from illegals, Rs use for work and Ds use for votes and cheap labor.

>Fun fact: illegals were still being granted amnesty under Reagan's "one-time" law as late as 2007, because it was "unfair" that they weren't in the country at the time

[citation needed]

Go to Canada retard. People like you are just ShareBlue shills doing everything they can to destroy Trump
>Muh DACA
>Muh Israel
>Muh No Wall

No need for that. Trump literally loses next election after this fuck up then the next prez re-implements chain migration and blames "racist drumpf" for ending it in the first place.

>loses the next election
Keep believing that LARPer

Are you that wounded by the truth?

>25 billion for the wall
>end chain migration
>end visa lottery

>DACA people get to stay but they were never going to leave anyway

Hmmm... Is this, dare I say, the art of the deal?

>B-but h-hispanics are naturally conservative
>S-surely they'll start voting for us at some point
>...
>A-at least we still have the c-constitution...

Only retards claim that. Just show them California or "based" Texas and they shut up.

Ah so you're a zionist. That really explains your faggy behavior. No one here gives a shit about Israel nigger. Get the fuck off this board if you're about to start shilling that shit. Either be America First, or go suck some Israeli cock somewhere, preferably on reddit.

This.
That's Trump's plan.

I can't believe you guys are confortable with anything less than 100% deportation of all illegals. THEY ARE FUCKING ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS how fucking cucked are you?

A 1D checkers player could have seen this coming, everyone knew a wall and double guards would be negotiated for some amnesty

doesn't ending the visa lottery mean white people can move there again?

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/10/coulter-turns-bannon-trumps-brain/

Worth reading the whole thing.

Pretty much. The Dems are laughing through their teeth, they can't believe their luck.

Do Americans not know about legal residency? I was a legal resident for a long time. Besides not being able to vote it didn't affect my life in anyway, I even had to sign up for Selective Service even though I wasn't a citizen.

I spit on their motherfucking grave
Fuck these cunts
>inb4 leftist
No I just hate you fat slobs

12 years to think of a reason to deport. Should be easy.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEEEE

>amnesty don
ahahahahahha JUST

Having the wall, a physical expensive barrier, that persists after Trump is gone is valuable

Talk is cheap bitch, and most of you boomers are only known for your talk.

dios mio ...

Get this MAGApede a coat!

You fucked up in assimilating since we don’t speak German then I guess.

F

Honestly that deal is pretty fucking good. Only thing he really needs is Everify. I bet he could honestly squeeze Everifty into whatever infrastructure bill he proposes though.

I bet he builds the wall for 20 billion and spends the remaining 5 billion on beaner trebuchets.

Amnesty Don at work!

California getting bluer by the day. FULL COMMUNISM WHEN?

this

An end -- a solid and merciless end -- to chain migration is worth a ten-year trial period for 800,000 best case scenario candidates already here and who can still be deported. As always, trust Trump.

>HOW CAN PEOPLE BROUGHT HERE AS CHILDREN BE EXPECTED TO PROVE IT?

>Application approved!

>How do I know this? Because that’s how the 1986 amnesty worked.

>The Ninth Circuit was still approving applications under the 1986 amnesty in 2007 — i.e., 20 years later — from applicants who claimed it wasn’t fair that they weren’t in the country at the time to apply for amnesty.

The bitch doesn't even cite proof.

What will you do if, fuck that, WHEN the government after Trump halts construction (if it exceeds 8 years) or just flat out starts tearing it down under the ruse of a 'more effective security measure'. Try to tell all of us with a straight face that the deep state won't just try to destroy it when he's not president. Even assuming he wins reelection, he won't be in power forever. Do you have a plan beyond Trump? (the answer is of course you don't)

>shills don't even read the full bill
Also Miller even strongly hinted that its not going to pass the house

It's worth it to get the wall, end chain migration and end the diversity visa lottery. Politics is the art of compromise and before Trump we were getting the DACA kids anyway plus none of the other things.

America has 323 million people. Longterm taking two million to turn away tens of millions makes sense. We can always go DOTR later, what's important now is to stop the bleeding.

>implying the next democratic president wouldn't do this anyway

Not if me and my crew have anything to say about it!

I hate to do the 4d chess meme but if he offers this to the democrats and then demands chain migration, the wall and the rest of his immigration plan and they reject it then he looks like the good guy if they shut down the government again.

Why do you retards think this? Ot's not like they didn't already illegally vote and it's not like the popular vote matters.

Not to mention that there are strict requeirments for these dreamers to follow. If they even commit a single crime they will lose any potential citizenship and get deported

They sure do like to drink and drive. Try not getting caught.

>britbong bantz

I don't think this will be tied to the budge. No way will risk another shut down. Some retards still think the shutdown was a win, claiming 6 years of CHIP was part of the plan.

> (if it exceeds 8 years)
Why would that wall take 8 years? You clearly don't know Trump. I'd honestly like to see them justify the cost of tearing down the already put up structure

That would be true if he cucked on the deal for $1.6 billion, this is for $25 billion.
Again, Dems won't agree with that.

MAKE AMERICA BROWN AGAIN

Who cares about CHIP except for lolbertarians and heritage foundation types?

This also Florida is about to legalize felons voting.
Say goodbye to the other swing state because it's what kept VA blue this year.

Pay attention leaffaggot. States are allotted more electoral college votes and seats in the House based on their population numbers, regardless if their residents are registered voters or even U.S. citizens. Not to mention the voter fraud that goes on. We already know that California and places like will ALWAYS be blue no matter what, all you doing is allowing them to increase their share of the electoral pie every fucking time an amnesty is allowed. That's why it's the most important thing to fight against tooth and nail in this day and age. Honestly, you wouldn't even need a fucking a wall if we could just pull our military out of shitholes who don't even like or appreciate us and station them on our own border to enforce our sovereignty.

But no, don't try to think hard or anything. Call me shareblue, go back to sucking that dick you have your hand and call it a day leaf.

Hail leaf!

Fine, maybe it won't take 8 years. Address the second of my sentence and stop acting retarded.

Where's fucking EVerify?

Mother Fuckers...
Why are we helping them get jobs?
They need to starve these invaders out of our country

this seems like a pretty good deal...
if you consider the other 10 million are going to be deported

Extremely.