Why are Americans finally resisting? What happened?

Is this just the Trump effect like the liberal journalists think or is this a new trend in America?

yahoo.com/news/m/7d257f1f-65c9-3d94-92b9-cfcf0b52d6ac/tolerance-takes-a-hit:.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Dee_Dee_Blancharde
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>or is this a new trend in America?

They started letting grown men in drag use bathrooms with little girls.

When you constantly push something into people's face, they eventually get sick of it. Who would've thunk?

Trumps America baby, we’re taking the country back

Maybe they finally realised what annoying cunts these cunts are. Shame the aussies haven't.

in before -0,01%

People are starting to not like the LGBT in the united states? Huh...

Maybe it's because
>Pedosexuals
>Eight year old drag queens
>BAKE THE CAKE BIGOT!
>Pushing trannies
>Deliberate Aids Spreading (Bug Chasers, "getting pozzed")
>Public displays of degeneracy (naked men in front of children)

It's truly a mystery of our time.

the economy is doing well, also no more race riots. People are more comfortable. But when the next recession hits, shit will hit the fan harder than it ever has

nevermind its a fine increase of ~3-4%

well done but we must continue

It’s all so tiresome

Normal people realized that fags don't just want to get married and live quiet lives but instead spread their degeneracy to every corner of the country as loud as they can.

They're realizing that gay rights wasn't the end, but merely the beginning. Now it's chicks with dicks, pedophelia, etc.

This.

People are waking up to the fact that it's not about tolerance. It's about indoctrinating children.

Naw, it's just going out of fashion, native Americans, Jamaican, Cubans all where a big deal in the past, now no one cares. LBTC+O will go the same way.

Thats fake news

The gay mafia and child trafficking Jews happened.

drumpF happened, ruined everything O put in place. America was finally respected around the world, we had free healthcare for all, clean air and water, but that orange orangutan fucked it all up. Oprah 2020!!!

Why, because it didn't come from Vox?

I remember 10 years ago someone saying to me "who cares what people do in their bedroom, it's not like they're coming into your children's school telling your kids to be gay"

Now they teach buttplugs to 8th graders and call them Hitler if they don't let a 35yo Muslim man rape them

''yay niggers and non-traditional things! Lets turn the world into Zimbabwe!'' is not a powerful message nor is it desirable.

The more they expose this is basically the entirety of their ideology, the majority will become radically against them. It's like what happened to a lot of us that brought us to this board.

>8th graders
if only, they teach about gay relationships here in kindeegarten

A wise man once told me, "what one generation accepts as normal, the next will take to excess."

Maybe if fags stopped acting like complete fucking degenerates forcefully pushing for their bullshit glorified fetish they based their entire personality and lifestyle around because they're boring and dull into everybody and actually behaved like regular people this wouldn't had happened.
But then again, fags had to keep pushing and whining every fucking second.

Besides people are now realizing "muh gay rights" weren't the end ans that this people never get satisfied so they keep pushing for even more degenerate shit.

>degenerates
>stop acting like a degenerates
That's like asking a dog to never bark, user.

(((They))) keep poking the bear, shoving it down the throats of the same people that were willing to deal with their fag shit for years. Pedo fag bathrooms, kids on hormones, pre teen drag queens. Enough, we gave an inch and you took a mile, FUCK YOU

I don't know whether those who held this pendulum hoped to break it or make it swing back in full force
either way it sucks balls because the longer you hold the tension
the greater force it will gain in the end

>pedosexuals
lets not sugar coat it sweetie, just call it what it is: adults who have sex small children & babies.

> Grow up with liberal parents
> Grow up in liberal college town
> Attend rallies throughout highschool supporting gay rights, etc.
> First girlfriend wanted me to go with her to a 'pride night' party at a gay club to support her gay friend.
> Get hit on constantly and feel uncomfortable but keep quiet because I'm a polite lib.
>Fast forward nearly a decade
> On a red eye flight to Miami with my wife to celebrate or honeymoon.
> MFW we get in a cab and start driving down the main drag and see homos and drag queens everywhere. 'Its pride night mang' says our dusky driver.
> Tired as shit, just want to shower and go to bed. Bleary eyed checking into the hotel.
> Try to use room key and open it up to find two teenagers fucking.
> Go downstairs and tell the barely literate receptionist that the room is 'occupied.'
> Huh.jpg
> Faggots at the bar start shouting at my wife and I.
> Call us breeders. Laughing, pointing.
> Attendant gives us a room right next to the fucking bar.
> I go in, grab a glass pitcher and walk out to the bar.
> Faggots scatter like cockaroaches while my wife begs me not to get arrested on our honeymoon.

When the rule of law inevitably falls in this country, I'm shooting anything that doesn't walk right or lifts its pinky for a drinky.

Fucking faggots, read this and know: You deserve everything you get.

>it's just going out of fashion
This. All the pro-gay stuff is starting to seem anachronistic.

This 100 times over

>its just gay marriage, it won't slippery slope into dogfucking or kidfucking like those bigot fearmongers say
>decade later
>dog bjs are fine
>putting kids on fucking hormones for no reason is fine
>>>>>>>>blocking an essential biological function like puberty is fine
>letting kids make permanent life altering decisions because its current year
>evil parents making life altering decisions because its current year

Any faggot that tries saying the slippery slope doesnt exist is gonna get their fucking eardrums blown out after I'm finished screaming my throat raw telling them how fucked the last slope made everything.

You have a very unfortunate flag for this thread.

I know mang but these fags wanted an answer of why people don't like them so much anymore.
Well, there it is, that's the reason.
Because they're annoying degenerate shitheads.

That's very bigoted of you. They are just adults that sexually identify as children. Stop being a bigot, they were just born the wrong age.

People don't seem to understand that human people, when in huge numbers, act like a rubber band, or a spring. Apply a force and it will naturally react in the opposite way
People are getting sick of LGBT, and the only people to blame are LGBT themselves. I sort of wish they could understand this, since the same happened with the 2016 elections, just for the sake of a better world, but they're dumb as rocks...

maybe because gays promote things like this

who /marshmellow blizzard/ here?

It's not a dildo it's a fake dick for ftm trans. They still deserve the gas obviously.

That's what THEY call it, not me.

They overplayed their hand.

I have aleays been supportive of gays as long as they were "opresssed".

But as soon as they gain power they start acting totalitarian. Forcing people to bake cakes, picketing businesses they feel (!) to be too little supporting, outing and ousting people like Brendan Eich for just having an opinion.

They lost every piece of respect and good will they had with me in that period. Just fuck them.

The queers pushed too hard.

Touché

How do you train a guide dog to stop at a barrier he could easily walk below but the blind person can't?

Lead him to the barrier and try to push him through by force. When he resists and pushes back positively reinforce this.

No sane person can accept this

Wow, it's almost like shoving your agenda down people's throats relentlessly and going after people who have the right to refuse you business will eventually make people tired of your whining.

please tell me this shit is fake, please god.

This is why...

I'm willing to think the bottom left is a troll attempt but the rest is for sure real and needs a purging.

I support this message

i suspect real world tolerance of homosexuality is lower than polling suggests, and this is most likely just people sharing how they really feel about faggots. the trans shit in your face is probably helping too.

the overton window is just generally moving to the right

most people only know or care about the drag queens, trannies, and gay cakes

i could falsify this niggas dental records with this photo

sponsored by AT&T

If you don't make out with your son's and marry them to each other you are homophobic

t. liberals

i love pol storytimes

they forced us to bake fag cakes

final straw

This. I honestly don't know how this is surprising to fags. Normal people don't want pure degeneracy running rampant. Homos seem to be out of touch with reality.

>american flag
>"Why are Amercains finally resisting LGBT movement"
btfo shill

>It’s not a dildo it’s a fake dick

Really activated my almonds

Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Romans 1
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

I know for a fact that dad fucks his kid. I want to kill his face so hard.

Trannies are dragging down the faggot/dyke movement faster than an anchor on a chickadee.

>Love dick in your ass
>Out of touch with reality
no way

We were tolerant in the beginning but its gone too far too fast and these faggots are messing with kids and the most responsible group for starting to unravel society. They self indulgent, self absorbed control freaks that need to be pushed back into the shadows

>Why are Americans finally resisting?

This is what happens when a group of faggots, and not just gay faggots, tries to shove an ideology down Americas throat.

Americans for the most are accepting, and tolerant towards a number of things that would've shaken the country to it's core 30 years age.

The problem is, that the tolerance given is never enough. It always needs to be taken a step further.

A current example would be transgendered children. Pumping kids full of chemicals to resist one genders hormones, then pumping them full of an opposite genders hormones.

You can't even get a fucking tatto0 under the age of 18 in most states, yet apparently you can't start planning to cut you kids dick in half, and shoving into their pelvis soon enough.

The slow normalization of pedophilia is of great concern as well.

All of this is easy to explain. These activists make a SHITLOAD of money at the top of these organizations. They keep moving the goalposts, so there will always be a use for the activism.
That's what happened with niggers and with feminism. There's simply too much money to be made to say "We did it. Now let's get rid of this stupid foundation and enjoy what we've achieved."

Maybe its because youre a bunch of obnoxious degenerate child indoctrinating shit heads?

Sorry Jews.......not.

Its Day OF the month, not day and month

Did any of you even read the article? It's a 4% point change. Not significant. Also, most of these types if polls are literal fake news. Group who conducted the poll even said they are a gay advocacy organization.

>fake and gay

Can’t say I ever liked LGBT (whatever) but man you are 100% right on. I said the same to my heterosexual wife last night.

That one chick finally snap, and had her internet boyfriend kill her mother, as well as she should for munchausen by proxy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Dee_Dee_Blancharde

I was fine with LGBT shit until they suddenly decided that a 4 year old has the mental agency to choose their gender and agree to hormone therapy.

Isnt it rather hypocritical that a child (by their logic) can consent to something that effects their life for years, possibly irreversibly, yet they suddenly dont have the mental faculties to be sexual?

wah wah a child cant understand sex, but for some reason they can understand hormone therapy gender dymorphia gay/bi/trans/drag etc and gender reassignment shit? fuck off.

I fully support LGBTQ.

Let
God
Burn
The
Queers

Nope. 90% of millennials approve of same-sex marriage. You can't stop the future Sup Forums

It's very gay

It just means we’re sick of the liberals. Everything that is liberal is now suspect, including gays.

The LGBT community had my sympathy up until they started forcing children on hormones and calling anyone who disagrees with it "transphobic."

Even in California they voted against it. The (((court))) overturned it. Keep dreaming faggot.

Maybe that's why they want to normalize pedos? So they can say that kids can into sexual. I also supported them, hell, I have a gay couple as friends, but them they started hiding it thenselves to not be mixed with the sort of turbo faggot you see around.

A 3-4 point drop from 53%is actually a 6-7% change.

take notice that anything pro-pedo in the lgbt+ community is about same sex pedophilia. they dont give a shit about heteros because they view hetero relationships as predatory. Whenever the left talks about normalizing pedophilia, they mean for fags and queers only.

>Is this just the Trump effect

The US population has more blacks and Hispanics than ever. Blacks and Hispanics are intolerant of homosexuality.

The Overton Window started shifting to a point most people were willing to tolerate.

>Bug Chasers
Why'd you have to remind me?

they got power and immediately abused it while still trying to claim oppression

They want to be normal and act like this fucking degenerates wheres my parade

California voted against gay marriage and then some angry dykes took it to court. SAD

these people need to be stopped

Hopefully it shifts so far that gays are mass-thrown out of the Overton Window

It's almost like that happens every single time.

even california voted against it

They pushed too hard.

You have a problem with sexualizing young male children you fucking bigot?

This is why you never give in.
Not even a little bit. The men of the past cucked in and now we have to fix it.