Turns out the British royal family was BLACKED long ago

Imagine my shock. Notice anything Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Black-Tudors-Untold-Miranda-Kaufmann/dp/1786071843
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>This is starting to penetrate mainstream history books
Fuck.

>mup da doo didda po mo gub dat tum muhfugen WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEEIT bix nood
wow, what a refeshing change

(((Kaufmann)))

>Miranda Kaufmann
Hahahahhhahahahhahahahahh:^)hahhahahahhahahaa

>mann
Every. Time.

>literally the Royal WE

There were Black Tudors you fucking ignorant mongs.
Just because you are all racist cunts who hate anything that isn't white doesn't mean that there were not Blacks in England at that time.
There have been Africans living in England since the Roman occupation and as we are a naval nation we have often had Blacks come to live in this country.

Just FUCK OFF.

Holy shit I just googled the name to be sure, it literally means merchant in ashkenazi.

Just because you are all racist cunts who hate anything that isn't white doesn't mean that there were not Blacks in England at that time.
There have been Africans living in England since the Roman occupation and as we are a naval nation we have often had Blacks come to live in this country.

Just FUCK OFF.

Man it sucks how obvious the bots are these days. Remember when they just posted a single thread a day?

>Germany

Just FUCK OFF

I remember. This is laughable.

Just FUCK OFF

Just FUCK OFF

Just FUCK OFF

Just FUCK OFF

Do you know how fucking retarded you are?
Britain is dead. So is the USA. So is France. So is Germany.
Nuke us Kim please
DEATH to NIGGERS

>Calls them shills
doesnt work
>calls them ctr
doesn't work
>Call them Soros slaves
doesn't work.
>I know what, I'll call them bots!

The absolute fucking state of you.

So your changing your IP then? Or three people just so happened to make the exact same post?

Because they are idiotic Anons trying to make it look like there are bots. Copycat posters.

Because they are idiotic Anons trying to make it look like there are bots. Copycat posters.

Oh yea sure, you just happened to stumble into the thread where a frenchman, and an american, completely independent of each other, are trying to make YOUR post in particular, look like it's by a bot.

okay if you think it's a bot then it's a bot.
Not arguing with dimlows.

t. the person actually defending fucking nigger tutors

What has that got to do with my post, you mong? You just accused me of being a bot and I just refuted you. I have actually studied history and there were blacks in England. Sorry this goes against your "Everywhere was perfectly white all the time"
They may have been less than 1% of the population but they were there.

Just FUCK OFF

Oh yes, 1% of the population, consisting primarily of Roman soldiers (Who would have been expelled after the Roman empire left the region) and a few carry one servants sure as hell affected the gene pool of one of the most painted and recorded royal families in history. Some "Historical study" you got there.

I made a thing! It's my first one so plz no bully.

2/10

A FUCKING LEAF

I’m not a believer in book banning, but in our future state we need to require a mandatory emblem on all Jew written books to warn readers of potential trickery

Hey brit, ever heard of the "house of Tudor?"

Noones disputing that there were maybe a stray negro here or there in England at any time.

The problem is that the cover of this book is part of the KANGZ movement designed to rewrite history so that black people think they were always royalty.

People who lived under the tudors are not tudors.

Actually I haven't read the book so they may in fact have evidence of a Megan Markle in England's past but I am highly doubtful.

And proud

Scroll up you cuck.

Nigger shill. Post proof of your claim.

Abhorrent post lad.

Prove there were Blacks in England during Roman times then you faggot
and don't use that inscription on Hadrian's wall about the Berber Auxiliaries as your 'proof'

>kaufman

Lets review it!

amazon.com/Black-Tudors-Untold-Miranda-Kaufmann/dp/1786071843

Reminder that NATIVE British people are 100 per cent BLACK BULLS. In fact Africans are a little mixed with whites due to the fact they have a land border with the wh*tes whereas we are detached from Eurasia so we kept our 100 per cent BLACK BULL bloodline
This is why we voted Brexit. We have too many white immigrants from the EU. It would be ideal if we had no immigration to keep the BLACK bloodline pure, but that is economically impossible. African Blacks who are at least 70 per cent BLACK like are more similar to a pure Anglo Saxon who is 100 per cent BLACK, than a 0 per cent BLACK white pole. They are therefore easier to integrate into our society. This is also why we conquered Africa instead of Europe. We don't want white subhumans in our country, even the mixed BLACKS of Africa are ok compared to them. So that is why the Commonwealth is almost all non-white countries who are mostly but not PURE BLACK like Canada and New Zealand. So we voted Brexit to kick out the wh*tes so we could import more BLACK BULLS.
Now is Brexit making sense?
WE WUZ KANGZ

(((Kaufman))) literally means merchant

>ashke-shnoz-i

Holy Christ

(((Kaufmann)))

the absoloute state of the bongs

lol

Just FUCK OFF

or we could just burn the jews