twitter.com/NBCPolitics/status/956643840898846724

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14927830
businessinsider.com/trump-mexico-border-wall-peso-reaction-2017-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

strawpoll.me/14927830
>strawpoll.me/14927830
strawpoll.me/14927830

It was so brave when the first transexual muslim president declared "mr ramirez (president of new california), tear down this wall!" in 2024. What a moment in history! Wow!

get comfy boys, I can't wait to see how the drumpftard will spin that one up

Lots of people never saw the president give the order to tear down the wall live on tv, because they were busy fighting either the Iranian or Syrian wars for Israel

Of course I want everything but DACA legalized in exchange for full wall funding and ending chain migration and merit based future immigration is a deal I would jump on

fake new

shoo shoo shill

trump knows what hes doing

>these faggots still dont understand the art of the deal
You'll get nothing and we'll get our wall. Watch

you can't always get what you want but sometimes you get what you need

This is a reasonable deal. Obviously Trump was going to have to give democrats something to get the wall. This is basically the best deal I realistically imagined happening.

sage

>AMNESTY DONALD
BUILD THE WALL TO KEEP THEM IN?

lol there will never be a wall

>his is a reasonable deal.

YOu deserve to be publically executed

Thats not how sage works you goddamn newfag

Is it worth it to keep DACA and axe chain migration, get the wall and ending the lottery system? Or should Trump have tried for more? How fair of a trade is this?

dems will never take that deal even if it would be pretty good. So they'll look like total uncompromising assholes, with Trump offering amnesty and citizenship. So it's win-win.

it almost seems like this is a way to get as many muds as possible pissed off at the democrat party

>when was the last time NBC was correct?

You Neocons and liberals do this to yourself every time. Schumer just pulled DACA off the budget table. Get with the news dumb asses. This is all a Trump set up to show dems won't deal.

The alternative was deport the DACA people and get no wall. What fucking good would that do. We'd have 1.5 million illegals back in in short order without the wall

How about no fucking amnesty and gas niggers and spics?

This is my ideal scenario, i hope it goes through

If E-verify becomes mandatory for employers then it'll be perfect. Would pretty much wipe out illegals coming and being able to effectively stay.

This

Amnesty for dreamers exchange for wall funding isn't a bad deal tbqh

>The alternative was deport the DACA people

Ohhhh I guess Sup Forums now supports this user, right follow /r/the d

You have to go back.

>Since 2000, legal immigrants to the United States number approximately 1,000,000 per year

Anyone who doesn't support this is an idiot. If this is passed, this will be a short term increase of 1.8 MM immigrants, all of whom already reside within the US. This will pay for itself by the end of Trump's first term. Dems will get a "victory" and we will be able to drastically decrease immigration over time.

Ok good luck getting Congress to give the funds for gad

Obviously he's just playing six gorillion d chess. By selling out on every single on of the positions he ran on that got him elected and becoming another neoconservative shabbos goy, he wins and America becomes a NatSoc White ethnostate.

Fucking sheeple.

So the "dreamers" get to stay and we get the wall and the immigration stops? Can't the mexicans still bring their family here?

>Democrats agreeing to a wall
>Democrats agreeing to ending chain migration
>Democrats agreeing to ending visa lottery

None of these will happen. DACA is dead.

hehehe upboated

You cut off half my sentence

There were two options because GOP doesn't have 60 Senate seats

Option 1: Deport DACA and get no wall
Option 2: Don't deport DACA and get full funding for wall

Shhhhhhh nononono you see user all that will magically happen just like in 1987 when the last amnesty happened.

Trump can build a wall without congresses permission if he really wanted to

Whats the problem here? There was never any chance of over 2 million people being deported anyways. The Ann Colter-ites never had a chance in the first place.

So massive funding for the wall, end to chain migration, no more lottery in exchange for dems keeping the status quo? Seems like a good deal to me, one we would have never dreamed of sniffing had Shillary won. Compromise is inevitable in a republic, and its good to remember eventually at some point the Dems will get back in power and we can hold them to the same standards of compromise. The real story will be the "racist DRUMPF" media meme getting completely BTFO'd and completely stopping the future flow of illegal immigrants, combining this with rising economy, rising wages, the blue wave is washing out before it even got near the shore.

I like it. I hope no pathway to citizenship is included.

>Mexico will pay, and by pay I mean metaphorically not literally, here's the bill taxpayer

You nuke the filibuster, pass wall funding and deport the DACA.

No, that's what ending chain migration means dude.

They can legalize immediate family (husband/wife/kids) and everyone else has to fuck off.

100%

HERE IS THE FRAMEWORK

>I like it. I hope no pathway to citizenship is included.

Trump literally said he wants pathway you stupid redditor piece of shit.

>including people who didn't even apply

WHAT THE FUCK

>end chain migration

learn to read

>How fair of a trade is this?
few years ago it would have been considered a win for the dems. problem is they went batshit under the rule of king nigger so now anything that isn't opening the border up like a french whore on payday is a loss. spics have already stormed schumer's home. hate to sound like one of those 4d niggers but so far this reeks of nothing but lip service.

we'll have 5 million here once they breeding starts. although the reddit cargo cult likes to ignore the spic population has doubled since the 80s.

McConnel doesn't have the balls.

businessinsider.com/trump-mexico-border-wall-peso-reaction-2017-8

Oh they're fucking paying.

if we get DACA then it was basically pointless electing him. just delays the end

Can we just Manifest Destiny everything south down to Panama?

These people have done a shit job taking care of their natural resources. No Illegal mexians if there is no Mexico.

>gets wall
>stop illegals
>ICE support by sanctuary cities
>no more bullshit lottery
ICE will now deport a ton. A wall that actually stops more from Mexico to enter. Better checks for illegals that enter by tourist visa etc. No more baby immigration.

Vs
>path to citizenship
Can literally make that path hard as fuck. While democrats can pretend they won something and rest of America sees better justice work pay and power.

This is basic chess and you can't even pick up on that lol

>McConnel doesn't have the balls.

This is why the white race is dead

Fuck Trump, fuck Mitch, fuck Ryan, all race traitors like the entire GOP

jesus fuck, that is a grim tale.

Get a load of the edge on thos guy. You could never kill someone yourself yet you demand millions of people to be gassed. Is your life that bad.?

Please kill yourself. We should form nightmare squads to hunt down every 'dreamer' fuck and punish them. They do not belong and must go back.

>if we get DACA then it was basically pointless electing him. just delays the end

EVEN OBAMA COULDN'T GET DACA

This means Trump is to the LEFT of Obama on immigration achievements as president.

>Apply these changes prospectively, not retroactively, by processing the "backlog."
>Eliminate lottery and reallocate the visas to reduce the family-based "backlog" and high-skilled employment "backlog."
mfw this takes 20 years to accomplish

But then all the people of the taken land will become americans. We can't have that.

You retards. This is the same as it has been the last few months. This will never pass and Trump gets to let DACA expire, make the Democrats look like cowards to their base, then kill the filibuster and get all this other stuff anyways.

This is an agreement between trump and the repubs. Democrats won't agree to it since a wall and chainmigration will end. Also any DACA has to keep clean for 10 years. Good luck w/ that.

>reddit spacing
Didnt realize til now. Cool your jets kid.

Someone has to do something to stop the decline of the white race.

It's us or them, voting Republcian isn't going to save us from extinction.

Retard, if you think we need the wall, then you have to concede that right now, deportation is useless anyway.

Build the wall and let some future president rewrite immigration at a point where moving these them actually matters.

This. Good deal imo.

Everyone gets at least some of what they want.

>then kill the filibuster and get all this other stuff anyways.

So why haven't they already done that you faggot?

The other options would be worse.

The wall, end chain migration + visa lottery and then, maybe, just maybe, we can start talking...

>using reddit memes

>Opportunity to purge cartels
>Opportunity to purge false government
>Annex and make Mexico a state
>Great forward position for annexation of SA in 2050

If we are going to rule the world we might as well get on with it.

NBC news.
Nothing concrete.
Last think I heard was DACA was off the senate side of the bill but so was wall funding.
So the next step is the House since the senate has no possible way to pass DACA.
I expect the house to add DACA back and keep the wall unfunded.
Thus it will get kicked back to the senate again.
The game goes on and the only ones getting fucked are us.

>knowing what's on reddit at all

Do you have a legitimate counter argument to my claim?
Shoo shoo ShareBlue

There are MILLIONS of "dreamers". Imagine if they can fucking vote now. You're an idiot.

>guys let's commit mass genocide for an ethnostate, I'll chip in!

>If E-verify becomes mandatory for employers then it'll be perfect.
We absolutely need this.
Nothing about everify?

Stopping chain migration is more important than DACA or the Wall IMO.

>Shoo shoo ShareBlue

David Brock opposes amnesty now? Sounds like my president.

Go die in a nursing home you old fuck. You fucked us and texas

Melania is down at mar a lago alone.

Yeah, I dont think Dems would agree to this.

AMNESTY

DON

Holy shit he cucked all of us

And plus we get an influx of beaner subhumans to fuck our women, definitely a win-win, Chump is the man!

New Conquesta
fuck the Reconquesta

>The real story will be the "racist DRUMPF" media meme getting completely BTFO'd and completely stopping the future flow of illegal immigrants, combining this with rising economy, rising wages, the blue wave is washing out before it even got near the shore.

This, and if we can get e-verify in there too, huge. Big League even.

this is literally what he wanted the whole time

daca is the least controversial bargaining chip to give, in order to get the wall and ending visa lottery

BEANER LOVER TRUMP AMNESTY DON

Sure they could have done that already and accepted the terrible optics. Or, they could actually take advantage of this situation and rub the Dems faces in the dirt before the midterms, then get the same result anyways in the end. Besides Republicans needed to get put in this sort of situation so they could grow the necessary stones. We're talking about the death of the "soul of the Senate."

Shareblue raiding Sup Forums since they got banned from Reddit

This is a pretty solid deal. Trump gets 2/3 on immigration plus almost 50% more for the wall than what he asked. He had to throw the Democrats a bone and they weren't going to cave on DACA.

There are 1.8million dreamers vs 30million illegals and open borders.

Get that you fucking retard? Now KYS lib shill.

Translation: Republicans are cuckfaggots part of the same cuckfaggot system.

You realize a wall should be built to keep millions of beaners out, right?

Plus, because of the lack of wall currently, its not like spending the billions of dollars necessary to deport 2 million people would matter since they'd all be back in a matter of months.

Mexico is gonna pay for the wall (after we make them citizens)

Yeah goys, you're all beasts and savages so whats the difference? Right Hershel?

>There are 1.8million dreamers
3 million plus parents and you are going to make them all voting citizens thanks to Senior Le Trump

McConnell is worried that if/when Democrats take back the Senate, the precedent will be set that the filibuster is dead, and then the minority will be absolutely powerless to stop anything the majority does.

exactly, the democrats would oppose any deal obviously but now in doing so they look like retards for vetoing a more liberal stance on daca kids than obama had

>Mexico is gonna pay for the wall (after we make them citizens)
I say we go one step further and annex Mexico. After all Trump wants amnesty and we can build a wall around Guatemala right?

Fuck Stephen Miller. That guy is a charlatan. I've never understood why people think he is some genius.

if no E verify Trumps a cuck faggot and can kiss 2020 good bye