>Lack of Nationalist parties
>Crisis and division in previous groups
>Future struggle to save our Nation

Other Europeans and specialy Portuguese feel free to discus this topics too

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/joinchat/GXitnVKs6R5Fe2rSa3v_pA
youtube.com/watch?v=cUMJRdyFsLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i was jacking off in class today and was researching far right european parties like SD and PVV or whatever and i found that both spain and portugal had basically 1 far right nationalist anti islam party each, and they had almost no power.

do you guys, two of the most historically powerful countries in the world, just enjoy being cucked on a daily basis?

>>Lack of Nationalist parties
I start with this, i think one of the worst problems to this is Franco, in our country leftys have done a great work in order to link any type of nationalism with the Generalisimo Franco

In the case of Spain it due the decadency from some centurys ago, and plus this the catalonian guy
Is giving the other reason

In portugal case i don t know why

>Generalisimo Franco
literally who

It's actually Franco who did it to destroy any future to nationalism in Spain. People still lives in a civil war mindset, and lefties keep Franco more alive than francoists do. Franco was a shabbos goy. General Mola and General Suñer were the ones to rule, not him.

Lol, man i m refering to the man who save my country from the horror of 2 Republic, witch was a URRS puppet
Franco governs Spain from the end of the civil war(after declaring war to Republic) still he´s death in 1975, after that a biiiig decadency with democracy and here we are

Is there a lot of self hate in Spain?

Well, Jose Antonio Primo de Rivera was the greatest option in my opinion

But after talking about this maybe we should start talking about the second point

>Crisis and division in previous groups

How we can prevent of this happen again?

Only true lefties, but media tries to push up the self hate into the youngsters

JAPR was another thing, nothing related to Franco, anyways I prefer Ledesma lol

unfortunately yes, and that is what is causing us to fall in cultural marxism and decadency
I allways have your nation as example of one with good nationalism and future, how do you do to reject the propaganda and persuade people to chose the right way?

so what do those self-hating Spaniards say? That Spain is backwards, lagging behind the West, etc.?

Poland has always been this way afaik, not even the black death was able to cross their frontier lol

>In portugal case i don t know why

Any show of nationalism is shunned and people immediately compare you to Salazar, in our case. I hate the leftist shithole our peninsula has become.

Actually they rant about muh falocentric patriarchy and stuff like that, pure degeneracy.

fucked if true. Thought Portugal was a little better than Spain

Lool, good meme i laughted
I m creating with other guys a Nationalist group of Spain, i think that both countrys could help together in some examples as how to do propaganda

Since Napoleon Spain has been getting infested with lefties and liberals, then with the disaster of 1898, and the failures in the Rif, just propelled the anti-empire, anti-war left.

Jump to the civil war etc, nationalists win, but Franco's oppression backfired after '75 where people had orgies when he died etc, since then the country just becomes more degenerate.

>how do you do to reject the propaganda and persuade people to chose the right way?
Oh, I wouldn't be so optimistic, because degeneracy and decline is getting everywhere

I guess Poland is due to its tradition, well suited to decentralized action generally speaking. So in times of media, NGOs, movies, books, social activism, Poles know how to react, because they're used to it. And those decentralized initiatives have been always publishing something about history, catholicism and so on. I think Poles are more autonomous and ready for self-government than others. Ultimately this is Providence, I think

I hope with all the separatist bullshit Vox manages to get at least a seat.

Think of white American leftists who hate whites. Here it is the same on a local level. Leftists loathe Spain and Franco and see them as the root of all evil of mankind.

True af, nowadays we can only turn back to remember our glory, because no one want to see the following degenarcy, there is absolute no one fucking party to save Spain

A cuckadian just hitted the spot. Refreshing to see not all Cuckada is cuck'd

Gaude Mater Polonia!

Wtf are you talking about stupid leaf how do you know about the orgies ?

Cucked? Check our demographics, 56%er.

Are you kidding me, bro? Portugal has no right wing parties except for the infamous PNR who get literally almost no votes and we have a communist majority in our country being the 3rd most voted party, it's an absolute joke.

Vox are the shabbos goyim, don't believe them

Trudeau and stuff.

My bless to your country, hope that the to extremes of Europe can save it
If you want i can provide you some telegram group invitation in order to talk as representation of european traditionalist groups

No soy canadiense, no le des ningun credito a Canada, este pais es una mierda.

>reminder to send subtle redpilled messages to el gato al agua!
friendly audience.

LOOOOL, pensaba que lo eras :DDDDDD

Because I am not a leaf. Doesn't it ever occur to you that Canada/USA are multicultural countries were people come and go? Tell you something, stop imagining leafs as Anglo-americans, most people here are Pajeets and Ching chongs.

That´s sad as fuck man

>Spain is such a fascist nazi Francoist country!
>It's 2018 and we still have a monarchy. Fucking francoists living in the middle ages
>The second republic was so nice... We should go back. If only Franco hadn't started the civil war
>If it wasn't for Franco and his catholic morals we would already have non-gender binary bathrooms
>Fucking Franco ruining Spain

I don't like their neocon stance on Israel, but they are the best (and only) option we have for now. And given how irrelevant we are in international politics, It's not an important issue.

(((best and only))) not actually, not the best, and now, not the only too.

I think this could help all of us, if any of you is spanish say it in the group in order to pull him in the oficial
For the other nationalitis we will give you some tips to form/create groups and how to make propganada in order to expand it
Hail Victory

> say it in the group

De que grupo hablas?

t.me/joinchat/GXitnVKs6R5Fe2rSa3v_pA

>francoists
Does that mean "franquistas"? I didn't know it had a translation.

Spain is a pretty big shithole, as an American and father being from Spain I think it's quite obvious why he left. Nothing but disgusting niggers running around and raping whatever they can get their hands on, alongside Communists and disgusting liberals.

Who wouldn't want to leave that shithole place? Spain needs a good awakening, I think Catalonia woke a lot of Spaniards up and I'd like to believe that the nationalist Spaniards saw a rise in membership. Although, I feel that the nationalist side of Spain needs to stray away from that disgusting Falange look. At least Hitler and the Nazis had style, Falange style just looks trashy and all you have are old men wearing the falange military type outfits which make them appear as nothing but faggots.

I want to see Nazi flags and straight looking men/women in clothing that isn't complete trash or look like you bought it from a fucking dollar store.

I m there let´s i have waited to much time in order to see some encouraging group to save my nation

Im continually blown away when women at my workplace start complaining about the "patriarchy" and how misogynistic Spain is. Spanish men must be the most whipped men on the planet, they just let this shit go on and on and on. They literally call each other machista even when women are not around. Its fucking insane.

>niggers running around and raping whatever they can get
Well we are fucked but not to that point, we are not Sweede

But atleat we are trying to do a new style nationalist group something not extremist in order to get votes and in a long term become a weak uped coutry

Thnks bro

Spain is gonna win to nobel prizes in the next 10~ years one is juan cirac in physics and javier marias in literature maybe even 3

Two*

Someday I'd like to visit my father's homeland but something needs to change for the better.

Great news, i m studding physics and that it s awesome for me, let s hope that happens

Believe it or not spain and portugal,the nationalists of those countries have to face many enemies, from traitors, too invaders (from our ancient colonies that hate us and want to erase us)also cultural marxism has deep roots in our countries, so many people are brainwashed on daily basis.

>infamous PNR
You call it infamous because the media tells you they are infamous? m8 think by yourself, they are the only party that opposes immigration and cultural marxism, if they have many probs, i agree, but still, better than all the other's.

You can come now as a tourist, there is no problem
PD: Both of the flags are awesome beautifull

>have to face many enemies
Pls join in the telegram group that´s over there in this thread, it ´s a nternational group and as i have said we give you tips to from small nationalist group and how to do good activism in order to make your group grow

How would be Spain under the rule of this man?

Maybe better, some PP would wake up and vote a true fascist party

both are very spanish looking men its always funny when its always natives who win academic prizes and not immigrants lol,I just hope for sport and academic success and homogeneity with 2.1+ birth rates for my homeland.

Hola mamá.

It's amusing to see that the most fervent opposition to Catalan nationalism aren't Spanish nationalists but perpetually triggered neoliberals who want a United States of Europe.

People often remember things which are not true. The few ones making orgies were doing it in pure fear.

So he is a neccesary evil then?

Que pasa tioo?

Bffff i don t know bro, we are fucked in both ways
I really don t want he to win because that would make leftys happy

What party did you vote for in the last national elections?

Falange in order to don t feel bad, but deeply i know that my vote is trash

To be honest, is better to help creating a true party than voting shit every 4 year expecting some miracle
How to help?
Well it depends on you, i must secure that you have true good will in order to accept you

Falange....

That party is never going to do anything. The only possibility is a new party like in Germany with Alternative For Germany, some new, modern, cool party. Falange = Franco = old = bad.

>Falange
what is the biggest far right now ? España 2000? Plataforma per Catalunya?

Yes i know that, but i don t wanna creat a Falange 2.0
I think that a new nationalist party in Spain MUST look like a modern party, that always talk with scientific facts, in other words, must be a revolution of what a party have look stil today

Maybe España 200 but there is only a bunch of skins that doesn t know the true meaning of NS neither nationalism

exactly

Well boys, i must go to sleep, if you want to talk with me do it by telegram
@Centinela_Europeo
And remember "Eterna y Gloriosa España"

Plataforma per Catalunya are based as fuck. The only good party that we have here, all the rest are fucking cucks one way ore the other, they are even proud of having the first moor delegate on Europe.

Also Save Josep Anglada, the true and only person jailed because of politics in Catalonia and Spain.

anyone else read ortega y gasset?

And what about Pedro Varela, he went to jail for his idiology

That´s not related to Sup Forums But are you reading that asshole?

y u triggered cuck

yup im nearly finished

Burger of Spanish descent here, what's the best way to lean Spain Spanish?

you mean the true spanish languague?
Without sudamericans accents?

Try watch videos on YT(It s better than films to start because it shorter and you aint get bored)
I recomend you ElRubiusOMG it s like PewdiePie and have subtitles so you will undestand whats he saying

Si

youtube.com/watch?v=cUMJRdyFsLk
This is a good example i hope you enjoy it
Do you know some basics or you have zero acknowledgment?

I've taken Spanish courses but nothing ever stuck, I'd like to know Spanish and other languages though.
>that video
Did you link the right video?

Lol yes, but he s playing VR chat so needs to talk a bit english i though it will be a great to start
I can provide you more YT channels but now i must go to sleep
This is my telgram @Cancion_de
We can speak if you want, i would like to practice my English as well

Okay good night. I'll work on my Spanish

I met some young spaniards in my life, you are very nice people but seriously, i couldnt believe when these young people told me they are commies, for pole its unreal to say openly that you are communist

I supose it s easy to say it when you haven t any familiar that haven t suffered
In Spain we were lucky to put a end to a republic that was starting to become a URRS puppet

I have some ideas for a NatSoc party in Spain and Portugal

>Make an iberian unification party,the average Spaniard do not believe in Spain as a nation or people, even walking in the streets with the Spanish flag can get you in a serious problem, this is our core problem, our national identity is totally rotten and having pride of our nation and history will make people think that you are some sort of alcoholic boomer "cuñado" or some type of Alvaro Ojeda, this is why Catalonians want to secede, they have been deprived of an identity and they are searching one, the only way to surpass this is creating a new identity based in the main identity of Portugal and Spain, two countries with many similarities

>There exist in Spain a party that before the catalonian crisis, was only voted by people that considered their leaders sexy and beautiful, and it seems like that is the only way to catch the Spanish normie vote. Lets create a fantasy of power in the Spanish male youth and make the Spanish girls drop their panties with a well-trained, well-dressed "blackshirt" style "paramilitary" group that will go to parade-style manifestations, make propaganda and act as a secondary police force agains't migrant criminality.
>collect money and buy land in small towns, then give those land to pure-blooded families with more than one kid, By doing this, we will create a "weltanschauung" in where the men who will fight for our nation will born, and we will gain popularity and the vote of those families, and the vote from small communities in Spain( due to the small population, those areas will not have representation in elections without privileges) matters
>Denounce the alliegance from the mainstream media to the finance (for example, the connection of Pablo Iglesias with Soros)
>the average spaniard is sick of rapefugees, use a Generation Identity style propaganda, a style of propaganda that doesn't connect the party with the "cuñado" stereotype

>The Spanish political culture is dominated by left-wing ideals, and that is why while in other european countries exist a growing right wing populist ideal, there exist PODEMOS. Do your propaganda almost totally based in the connection of degenerancy and inmigration with the international finance system, and in the fight agains't that financial powers, borrow your argumentation from Gottfrier Feder's books on economics, don't talk about jews but about finance, and you will be naming the same thing without the consecuences of a wrong vocabulary.
>Try to separate from every existing right wing group. They are only allowed to exist because they keep young nationalist from acting agains't the system and create a bad popular opinion of right wing beliefs via the media
>the party should operate alone and don't divide itself, to keeping it from division, organize it via Furherprinzip.
> if the party gets enought popularity, try to do a coup'detat, because the existing mediatic and political structures will persecute you and purge you if it is necessary
>try to emulate the style of the Nordic Resistance movement in parades and the Devenir Europeo style in cultural matters

>except for the infamous PNR
If NOS - Nova Ordem Social gets legalized - and it is going to dispute that literally small electorate to make those things worse for that party PNR. Making a situation going like be gorillions of Falanges parties vs Vox like situation. The leader of this movement/party is a Neo-Nazi, skinhead subculture and convicted, something MSM already did with him and use , other political actors will use.

>use
against this party. Ethos and pathos is important. The same I say to 6NSrfQFt memeflag larper.

>vote for PODEMOS, the right will radicalize itself due to the thread of communism, and the left will see them as traitors due to the total obedience to the EU that, like Syriza, that party will offer, making their voters rethink their ideals and switch to our movement (Falange did this, it gained militants in the left decepcionated population, with a discourse of christian anticlericalism and a strive to surpass capitalism imposing a syndical state)

Authoritarian and clean (non-skinhead) aesthetics attracts young men because it gives the illusion of power and sobriety and attracts young women because authority is always attractive to them