TRUMP'S PUSSY LAWYERS THINK THEY HAVE A SAY

thehill.com/homenews/administration/370785-trump-lawyer-says-he-will-decide-whether-trump-talks-to-mueller

Trump should show up to the interview, fire the fucking traitor and walk out.

You think Mueller hasn't thought of that?
>mfw RICO charges are standing by

thats what i was hoping hed do before mueller even got a word out. i really hope he's not this stupid and has some sort of deal. that he'll release the memo and everything he can OR mueller can not be a scum shitbag and be granted immunity to help bring everything down

Can't wait to see the meltdown here.

how is that gonna solve anything?

sorry shill

Muh mark furman, oj dinin du nuffin...

nothing will be more satisfying then all of the mueller dick riders finding out who mueller really is

you've been waiting since before the election ended and its never come LOL

Tic toc cheeto breath

>then
Another trumpkin tries to write a sentence.

nobody said bring out the gimp. get back in your box.

>dismissing an idea because of a single grammatical error.
>the left is the intelligent elite guys!
You truly are insufferable fucks, can't wait for Mueller to come out and say that his investigation found nothing on Trump and that Russian Collusion is the hoax we all know it is.

why the fuck is some naked slut twerking outside in broad daylight surrounded by rednecks? she looks dead inside.

>dismissing an idea
It was hardly an idea Cletus, but you can go ahead and cry on your MAGA pillow if it makes you feel better.

Oooh bringing out the ad hominems now are we, what's the matter pumpkin can't rebut anything I said so you have to insult me?

trump should just go to the meeting and say "you're fired"

that will show him

Don't blow a vessel fatty.
You need to save up your strength for when your cheeto daddy figure goes down for money laundering and perjury.

ad hominems... on Sup Forums.... lol
triggered.

Mueller will be waiting in the interrogation room
he'll get ready to swear Trump
>180, Trump asks Mueller if he's ready to take his oath
>Muellers all, "wtf?"
>cameras on outside of interrogation room door
>Trump marches Mueller out the door
>Mueller sees his whole team in cuffs
>khs while awaiting trail

This.

But they do have a say.

Trump should just consolidate power violently.

Give it up Burgers the time for an Empire is now.

Your republic is fucked beyond repair

You should write a book, about something you really know about... maybe... gay date rape.

How cute, you have a sidekick.
>triggered
>cheeto daddy
Because I'm insecure enough to be scared to use a man's name, then again I also don't instantly assume that anyone who's against my viewpoint is also a Hillary supporter or a Bernout. I don't support Trump but Mueller is a fucking wash and a waste of resources and the only ones that don't see it that way are the limp-dicked faggot numales that also insist chopping off their limp dicks is completely natural and their strong womyn handlers.

I think that the shill is a grill.

Shut up faggot

true, but i would have to purchase the rights to your life story
how's your anus btw?

>increasinglynervousfagott.bmp

>I don't support Trump
Prepare to hear more of this in the next few months

Even if Don doesn’t understand his 5th Amendment right against self-incrimination, I’ll bet that his lawyer does. If you think that anyone can take that away from a person involuntarily, then welcome to Sup Forums home of the internet Nazis! You’ll fit right in.