#justthetip

Just the tip with these people.
#justthetip

>No new posts.
>I’m not a robot.

To many words on your meme their user. You gotta keep these things short and to the point if you people to actually read it. All I know is that it's about some redneck.

They’re pudding chemicals in the water turning (You) gay.

Thanks for proving that the left can't meme.

>I'm not a robot
>Posts a pair of posts that provide no depth of argument
If you see this you should immediately leave the thread and hide it.

>even when they try to make memes they end up filling it with too much information and talking down to whoevers reading it

We should honestly offer courses on meme making, because these people don't have the slightest clue

I'm confused... I thought it was the republicans who were money hungry, and the democrats were low income voters?

Which is it??

It's says
>drumpf stupid & drumpf's supporters stupid 2

The copious verbiage is supposed to lend the appearance of intelligence...

the left can't me-

like a couple engaging for mating

>the appearance of intelligence...

Oh the humanity!

You are describing the relationship between blacks mexicans and the democrats perfectly

Stop listening to Republicans. Having lived in both liberal and Conservative areas I've learned that liberals tend to be upper middle class professionals, where as Republicans tend to be low education blue collar types. Sure there are poor democrats but they aren't liberals.

I'd rather deal with someone who has common sense instead of some flake with 3-6 college degrees.

Check out who is repeating the LIE that Diversity makes us stronger and you'll see college-educated idiots puking that line.

That's not what that meme is. The meme is that the redneck tries to be politically correct and means well but still comes across as racist/bigoted.
also saged

>upper middle class professionals
state and local govt workers are not professionals

There are plenty of professional positions in state and local government. Secondly, where did you come up with that? I wasn't speaking about state or government works directly.

>liberals can mem-

Shareblue aids buckets

sage

His ass.

You ever ask yourself why Dems dont make it a point to try and talk to rednecks, white trailer trash, and under-educated when they are supposedly the party that cares about everyones best interests?

Who says they don't? It's just hard to reason with Bubba the conspiracy theorist with no education and who thinks the people who pay for his welfare are evil.

Your 2-bit mind is the problem with you and most so called dems.
I love watching you fart-lovers act like classic tards.
You are and always will be a fucking cunt.

>Liberals cant meme

Memes are the absolute lowest form of argument and only successfully appeal to the most illiterate retards, that's why.

Liberals are too smart for memes.

>leftie memes

Spoken like a typical low class low education right winger.

>lowest form of argument
>Liberals are too smart for memes.
So why are they inventing meme hashtags every 5 seconds?

Rearrange a few of those nouns and you can easily be talking about Democrats and minorities.

Exactly, this is so fucking stupid and cringey no matter what your political beliefs are.

It's supposed to be something short and simple like "Black people are great" then the bottom text reads "Everybody should own one". It's not supposed to be some out of place political rant with 6 gorillion paragraphs.

I don't like rednecks but at least are honest.

look at all these PhDs and six figured salary men

OP is right.

I am now a #ShillMissile

>too smart too use propaganda

Saying who can and can't "meme" is merely subjective and claiming such a thing can neither be verified nor falsified.

Thus meaning that lefties might counter that righties can't meme and there wouldn't be a way to disprove that factually

But subjectively I would criticise the length of the text in your meme

The left can't meme lmao

> when liberals use pandering to rich people as a point to bash a person they say makes tax cuts that pander to the rich

What in the fuck is even going on, how stupid are these people?

Oh, these Shariahblew assholes again.... Get a job commensurate with your supposed degrees

sage > inb4 yes, I hold 2 degrees

>why does a politician pander to large population continents instead of 1% of the nation?
How can someone even be this retarded?

Yeah dude everyone can say that prove it first. Than we'll talk

>words words words words words words words
>impact font
>no humor
Once again proving the left can't meme

Shithole is just an undiplomatic way to call other nations.
And the president has a high value to the foreign policy

Most liberals don't consider there to be a propaganda war that must be won at any cost even if it means debasing ourselves to appeal to the most retarded people on the internet.

We simply assume that sooner or later, rationality will beat cheap laughs, as it always does. So we keep destroying you with actual arguments even as you continue to believe you are winning by using vapid memes with no substance.

FIFY

You need a hug big guy?

not enough text in that pic

You would not post here if you were unafraid, Jewshill.
Sup Forums will again elect Donald Trump just to taste libtears, and there will be a waterfall.

>We simply assume that sooner or later, rationality will beat cheap laughs
so is that why riots and bombings have won every civil rights effort?

There is no rationality in leftist arguments