Globalist Agenda Out in the Open

Why the fuck is no one talking about this, they're not even trying to hide it anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/5118030/america-no-longer-matters-davos-donald-trump/?xid=homepage
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK forgot link

time.com/5118030/america-no-longer-matters-davos-donald-trump/?xid=homepage

we're talking about it now apparantly

of course you'll hear nothing from the normies, because obviously the media isn't going to talk about it unless its to praise it

Isn't that old fish behind macaroon the one who claims Europe need a migrant population that is nearly double it's current population?

where? I haven't seen any threads on it

>time.com/5118030/america-no-longer-matters-davos-donald-trump/?xid=homepage
>> A year after Trump’s election raised the prospect of revolution, the elites have regained their confidence. The revolt had been put down, stock markets are up, and globalism is making a comeback.

lol
wow

see

well i mean besides this thread. i would have figured this would be a hot topic of discussion here

>>The globalists, it seemed, had more important things to discuss. Things like connectivity and artificial intelligence and inclusive growth. The plight of refugees and how to address global pandemics and “drones for all.”

yeah they cant hide their shit anymore, everyone can smell it. so now instead of hide their agenda they spray it with perfume and the media says it smells great

the fact that have to sell their agenda rather then hide it shows how effective spreading information and awareness has been against them

>Davos Man has regained his confidence, and the globalist project can proceed as scheduled

lol, they're even calling themselves globalists openly now. i think alex jones popularized calling them that.

> Last year’s panic had passed. The little people had gotten the nastiness out of their systems and were ready, once again, to be ruled by their betters, it seemed.

yeah i dunno

this article is super blatent. maybe pol will get around to talking about it more once they've read it

lol
shit
thats so retarded i hate these people

good picture, says it all really these people are weird and gross

Good. Let them build their refugees and ai "drones for everyone" utopia in the European Union.

You're on Sup Forums. You don't have to say globalist, magapede.

They aren't all Jews. Some are just married to Jews and raise their children Jewish. And there is also a large number of extremely shabbos goys.

Rich people trying to make themselves richer. Politics it's just a facade.

Wat?
EU population is about 500 million, who will pay for this?

now we just need to shift from the word "globalist" over to the word "internationalist" for extra redpill

not to mention that many jews aren't even involved and some even actively on our side. but yeah, most of the top globalists are jews. and many jews are subversive and sneaky but they were socially engineered to be that way, cogs in the machine. meanwhile look how weak white people are these days, thats also social engineering. the jews are just slaves of the top jews but they;re also scapegoats. so i dont like to blame all jews, i dont think that helps anyone but the jews in charge at the top