College brainwashing experience

Holy shit Sup Forums, I just got back from my first sociology class at my college. Do you think I should drop it? I live in Montreal, Quebec but it's an English college. So much for Quebec being so based.

>Walk into class
>At least 60% non white
>Teacher's last name is Goldberg
>He's maybe in his 40s, goofy looking, soy boy-esque. Very charismatic. Jew or not he seemed rather playful and fun
>Started off alright, did an ice breaker where we introduced ourselves
>Asks class who likes hockey
>Maybe 2 students out of 40 raise their hand
>Canadian culture is dying
>Middle of class the teacher mentions that 3 non white players were kicked from a team because of racism
>Baboon in the middle of the class starts laughing
>''what's so funny'' he asks in his friendly playful tone
>''itz jus da wey u sed it', u should sey african american''
>''well they weren't all black that's why I said non white''
>''oh ok''
>Keep in mind this Canada. ''African American'', shows the nigger's lack of understanding of where they even are
>Towards the end of the class he talks about the rules
>''We need to respect others opinions, I'm not gonna be a fascist and say you can't talk and you can't talk haha lel''
>''That being said we need to be respectful so I will not tolerate any form of racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia and if I catch you doing that I will intervene''
>I tried to hold back laughter as I started at the big letter on the board that read ''Goldberg''

I don't know if I should keep the class or not. It is important to hear the view points of others but it's obvious this is nothing more than a propaganda class. This is so disturbing and depressing, college campuses really are a modern indoctrination centers leftism.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Canadians
youtube.com/watch?v=NVMZC4y4zXU
youtube.com/watch?v=fjgvyP2DJJs
youtube.com/watch?v=sjP9UNiKxEQ&index=6&list=PLRbcQXWEJAJoAXti-38NgHfh9GhaNihs_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>taking a sociology class
you brought this upon yourself

Kek guys, I posted le epic maymay about le liberal college factories XD

This totally happened! Le liberals are ruining the world. Such soyboys, amirite!?

They're all such silly snowflakes, right? Pepe le frog!!!1

Agree with me and post memes so i can pretend I'm cool and not an outcast :)

Kys.

>Keep in mind this Canada. ''African American'', shows the nigger's lack of understanding of where they even are
>Canada
>Not American

start a shitstorm user, ask what the professor thinks of Jordan Peterson's views, ask the professor to be specific. This professor will be scared shitless to answer you because just by saying anything about Jordan Peterson, the white supremacist form of pure evil he is, he can get canned.

Niggas don't even know that there is a continent named America.
He probably believed he was in the Canada state of the United States of America(aka America).

>but it's an English college. So much for Quebec being so based.
When people say that they're referring to the people who defend their own culture, not the anglos

I basically took a handful of classes, get a taste of what they were. I can easily drop a couple. Wanting Sup Forums's advice on whether or not it's worth it to continue with this one just to have a first hand experience with this sort of thing.

If you can't see the hypocrisy of the teacher and how this sort of thing doesn't have any sort of negative impact on the West there's something wrong with you. Not trying to be a special snowflake like I'm this lone wolf ''outcast'' who's so much more enlightened than everyone else in the class but it's no secret my political views will be absolutely unwelcome in the class.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Canadians

youtube.com/watch?v=NVMZC4y4zXU

Last weekend I spoke to a left wing University during a national presentation, I was surprised with the welcome that I received. I spoke about Donald Trump's Presidency, usually Trump is considered a taboo subject here in Canada, even more so in university. I would like to share my speech with you.
youtube.com/watch?v=fjgvyP2DJJs

holy fuck the reddit posters sure are triggered easily

>If you can't believe my 100% totally legit story, you're a dumb dumb

No. You're an edgy social outcast looking for validation.

Lel, DAE reddit maymay? XD

You can kys too.

I would honestly say keep it, only because it will be the easiest fucking class you've ever had. I took cultural anthropology for my humanities. Had a gen X cuck who proudly proclaimed he was married to a jewess. You understand their minds thanks to being here, so you can literally predict everything they're going to say, and preemptively know all the test answers. It'll be hard to sit there and listen to the garbage, but it will be the easiest A you've ever got.

Imagine being this butthurt over a thread on Sup Forums lmao

Nobody wants you here. You are a cancer to the conversation on this board

Idk user, I had to take 2 cancerous "classes" that were exactly like that. Boils my blood when they do and say stupid shit but I'll never see those people again so fukk em

I'll book mark it thanks

If the issue is you think I made up the story I have no way to prove it to you and you can think what you want. I don't know why it would be such an unbelievable story to you. Sup Forums is a place you can securely share exactly how you feel about anything. I was hoping for advice about if I should drop the damn class and maybe people can share similar experiences.

Yea I'm thinking this. I can share a watered down version of my views in assignments and papers too. Going full 1488 I worry for my own safety.

Ur goal is to get the highest grades possible to get a high paying career and be a successful person. The goal of college isnt to hear opinions. You will get a bad grade if u try to battle leftists in a subjectively graded class.

I shall attend a couple more. If it becomes unbearable I'll drop it.

Don't reply to tripfags desu

U can listen to political opinions outside of college. You will not be denied chances to hear left wing opinions in your life, trust me.

Take the easiest, least subjectively graded classes possible. Get good grades.

After college all the non white males will get hired ahead of you unless your grades and resume crush theirs. You have to out work these people, don't engage them in dumb arguments if you don't have to.

>Quebec
Yea drop it.

>conversation
>the same rehashed circle-jerk threads repeated over and over

Go make another "Is X white?" thread

Eventually I hope to find any job I can in a rural area away from them so it's not an issue. Maybe agriculture or something. I don't mind not having a fuck of money as long as I live somewhere I like. Problem is finding jobs in those places. I'm thinking agriculture is my best bet. My ultimate goal is moving to your country, but I'll need to get lucky. Idaho particularly.

user if I'm aware of the uni you're talking about its too late to drop classes with a refund. The student union is also a commie cesspool. I don't know who said QC is based aside from people who have never been here.

On the same note, I took a "Roman History" class and it was also 50%~ non-white, with a bunch of gays and two people with downs. Teacher tried to interject things like "well the WOMEN also were educated" and "Nero's mother had a diary. Now THAT would have been nice".

I dropped that class during the lecture.

Not uni. Cegep. Most of Sup Forums probably doesn't know about the cegep system so I just said college. I can see where they come from with the Quebec based stuff if you're talking straight up French Quebecois outside Montreal, but Montreal is part of Quebec none the less even if many don't consider it part of Quebec.

Everyone going to college or university should watch this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=sjP9UNiKxEQ&index=6&list=PLRbcQXWEJAJoAXti-38NgHfh9GhaNihs_

what fag shit are you doing that required sociology?

>take English class
>walk into class and sit down
>(literally)jew teacher immediately starts talking about feminism on the first day the second the class started
>mfw the required book for the semester is a collection of essays by jews, blacks, mexicans, and feminists about why fucking white males are so horrible

>I live in Montreal, Quebec
you should drop yourself