AMNESTY DON

Can't wait to see Steve Bannon go to prison

journalists just aren't very bright and clearly don't understand negotiation.

But he's not running that place anymore.

Citizenship in 10 or 12 years. Can't do any election harm. Then he ramps up difficulties for non citizens.

Im getting tired of this shit.
We didnt want them in 1848 and we dont want them now.
revolution when?

Are you seriously shilling for this shit like its a good thing?

How many times have we seen these 'OMG BETRAYAL' threads only for negotiations to be rejected the next day? First it was 30 million or something and now it's 1.8 million.

>trumptards thought he was actually going to send them home on buses

he's going with the 'meeting them half way' tactic. The thing is though, he knows it'll work out in his favor. These illegals that have been in the US for YEARS had plenty of time to get their citizenship, but didn't. Trump is giving them a chance to go through the proper channels to become citizens... but they won't. If they really wanted to be citizens they'd have gone through the process long ago.

If this is true, then he is a traitor to the white race

Be retarded somewhere else. Reddit is calling

Think lunatic communism is bad now?
>12 years later...
The future matters.

I think it's some 4D tactics. Problem is any path that fast to citizenship with chain migration can be accelerated instantly if the anti-US DNC gets in power.

800,000 out of 30 million illegals isn't to bad. probably stand up people, farm workers etc. Backround checks to make sure they were actually born here etc. This isn't an everyone gets to stay thing.

Trump just got baited into becoming a one term president.

There goes Texas and Arizona. Do not forget the 2 million DREAMERS gringo

Literally setting himself up to be a one term president if he does this.

> amnesty don

kek fucking stupid
it will be funny af when he gives citizenship to WHITE immigrants that have been here illegally to escape persecution like south African boers or Ukrainians.

also

> citizenship in 10-12 years
fucking kek , he wants to build the wall first and terminate the lottery visa system and diversity quotas.
This way we will have the white house in 2020 and 2024, enough time to turn America into a right-wing and pro-white country.
Stupid commiecucks.

haha just like Reagan, haha what a qween ;)))

I'll take a wall, end of chain immigrants, end of lottery, eVerify, deporting 11-20 million illegals
For 800K resident aliens who can become citizens in 10-12 years
IF they stay crime free and work

The sad truth is 80% of them will vote for communist politicians. Talk all you want. Words don't mean shit. Reality of votes matters. The pro-American stand-up first generation illegal crossings escaped communism and hated communism. Not the youth of today crossing the border. They're raised by the same anti-American (((commie media))) as California retards.

If migrant voting would be 70-30 in republican favor, democrats would've erected a 1000 foot wall 30 years ago.

Path to Citizenship != Citizenship or Amnesty

you think 99% of these lazy spics will ever try to become citizens? they don't want to pay taxes or vote, they just want gibs and to not live in Mexico

Blaming Trump is retarded. If he didn't have to compromise with Democrats and neocons in Congress, Trump would want no DACA, no chain migration, no visa lottery, $25 billion wall. All very sensible positions that every politican should easily be able to agree with if they truly represent their nation's citizens.

The problem is Democrats and neocons want DACA, chain migration, visa lottery, and no wall, because they are traitors who work against the interests of their constituents and the rest of the nation's citizens. So the choices are compromise or shutdown. I would prefer shutdown, and you can blame Trump for choosing compromise over shutdown, but the only reason Trump is forced to compromise is because Democrats and neocons hate the idea of deporting illegals or securing the borders, and that should make every American citizen furious.

Why can't be deport all illegals and secure our borders? Why do Democrats and neocons oppose these things so strongly when they're among the most basic things a government should do? Why do over half of American citizens support these Democrats and neocons who are so obviously working against them? America deserves to have 500+ people in Congress who support deporting illegals and secure borders, not the hundreds of traitors we currently have. Get mad!

YASSSS DONALD

Hahahahaahhahaahahhah

I was hoping bodybags or urns but a bus would have been acceptable too I suppose

Wait, what? That's the opposite of how negotiation works. If it were negotiation, he would be demanding a lower number, and it would be creeping up.

Jazz hands mcfeels told me not to worry
So I'm not going to worry

Real elaborate shill post.. Still shit tho.. If u can't see Trumps a Puppet at this point and you claim to be any kind of "Truther" you need to neck Yourself.

I hope your all aware that this plan has been in motion for a very long time... If you think Trump is some rouge "cowboy" your an absolute RETARD. EVERYTHING is orchestrated and everything CAN BE orchestrated, your opinions, thoughts, etc are all mined, saved, analyzed and spit back out at you in the form of propaganda.... why this country is still sitting on its Mcdonalds Eating FATASS is astounding.

sage

Damn, you guys at shareblue do realize that popping up multiple copies of the same fucking shill post really gets ya'll sticking out like a jews nose.is it the unpaid interns hour again? this is like the sixth fucking one...

>(

First of all stop trying to be make pretend code fag.

Second of all you are a fucking idiot. Trump supports citizenship for what he himself estimates to be 30,000,000 illegals.

It's probably for the rest, just push full accelerate on the destruction to wake up as many people as possible. I want the ethnostate to be fought for at some point in my lifetime.

I'm upset.

>The framework includes a $25 billion lump sum “trust fund” for a border security “wall system” for not only the Southern border but major security investments on the Northern border as well.

LEAFLAND BTFO. The rapefugees that Cuckdeau has been flooding Canada with won't bother us.

Fake news.

The key here is how vague the terms are.

I mean what is a "public safety concern"?
Or a "national security concern"?
And what level of criminal behaviour is "criminal activity"
Also whats a "public charge"?
OH and best of all "etc"

So they can literally just add whatever they want on.
You will get 1.8 million applicants. But the overwhelming majority of them will get deported over the next ten years before they can obtain citizenship