Can we ever eliminate suffering?

It kills me inside knowing that cancers exists where little children grow teeth and eyes inside their heads, or flesh eating bacteria that just this week killed a 8 year old after an bycicle accident.

Or being paralised for life and havíng brain injury because you live in an poisoned enviroment.

Why is this? We are so far into technological and medicinal advancement, yet suffering increases year to year it seems. Is there any way for us humans to end suffering once and for all? Can there be a world without, at least, human suffering?

I mean suffering is natural, we see it in the animal world everyday, but humans are not natural anymore, so we should be able to find a way to eliminate suffering and death.

It bugs me when people tell you "But user, suffering is natural, just accept it, we all will die sooner or later, just #yolo xDD"

Why have you given up? We should not accept death and suffering, we should fight it because this is what humans do, fight for their own fucking interests.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r3UdHCJKcsM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

fpbp

suffering, life and greatness are all intertwined.
Reduction of suffering that could be contextually classed as needless is fine.
But you don't want to be entirely without it.

i feel you man
youtube.com/watch?v=r3UdHCJKcsM

You can't eliminate suffering, only endure it. The essential problem is that Western society has replaced stoicism and philosophy with religion, consumer culture and a bajillion other distractions. When 'real shit' happens to someone, they either crack and kill themselves or sink into depression. Some are so vapid they just keep consuming to escape. Your post is assuming that accepting suffering isn't fighting it. Fight. Struggle. Make your suffering worth something to you and anyone that matters to you. Again, I know the problem is that much of pol is alone with their thoughts. So many of you have the right ideas, the right heart, but you're in the wrong timeline. That's fucking OK. There are always people in the wrong timeline. Just because we're in the 'good times create weak men,' doesn't mean there aren't ANY strong men. Be the strong man, physically yes, but also mentally. Think of yourself in boot camp of the mind. When everything collapses, normies will be in trouble. They will be alone, cut off. You will already know their suffering, you'll be ahead of the curve and ready to lead.

Do what you want though. I hardly know anything.

Yes. Sooner or later we either get wiped out by an asteroid or become advanced enough to become what Huxley described in Brave New World

You can still off yourself when you want.
I'll choose pain to the bitter end.

Just Stop giving a Fuck.

Life is too short to stress or worry or feel bad about shit. In the end we all die anyways.

The answer is Eugenics.

How about starting by eliminating africa and its people, china and india? Also north korea and venezuela. I think people in those shitholes suffer the most yet they reproduce like pubic lice.

Manhood is suffering

if it makes you feel better people today suffer way less than in past

Faggot. The best thing we can do to reduce our stress is to stop stressing over the impossible. Just ignore the shitholes, or if you're feeling frisky, just go in and kill them. The end result will be the same no matter what. In another timeline, it would be perfectly legal to shoot niggers for sport.

>stop suffering with genocide

the original dumb argument

cry cry cry

If you eat, wear or utilize animal-based produce then you're a hypocritical piece of shit and I hope your little brother gets his hands blown off on a muslim fireworks show.

No, my friend. Suffering is an innate part of this imperfect world. This is the First Noble Truth. There is, however, hope. You can overcome suffering in the material realm by realizing that is illusory. Feed your higher self and walk the righteous path to demonstrate this understanding and you will not be reborn here.

because (((they))) are constantly inventing distractions to keep us back until they hold firm enough grip over the whole planet

If we weren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made out of meat?
Checkmate Atheists

no

life is suffering

to have is to lose, etc.

>tripuje se na zavjere o Jevrejima
nemoj da dudlaš američki kurac

>Can we ever eliminate suffering?
No it's a process necessary and it's there to tell you something is wrong.

Money

You eliminate suffering by either doing what it takes to end the suffering if it can be changed or eliminating desire in the case something can't be changed. Then you have reached enlightenment.

i don't understand the mountain nigger

>What Fallout 4 mod is this?

No, we can't.
However, that doesn't mean we shouldn't try to make our best to limit diseases, as much as possible, within the means of science and in a way that doesn't infringe on human dignity
and
because different races will undoubtedly quarrel and such lack of racial coherence will lead to violence, hatred and pain, we should institute an ethnostate
and
because true suffering is in Hell, because Hell is eternal and this world isn't, and because all who are unbelieving go to Hell, all Christians should proselytize as much as they are able, too.

>Can we ever

JEW DETECTED! Your shilling (and the Russian shills who also post that shit, at least be amusing!) only makes us hate Israel more. Your shilling redpills readers for they see the hebetudinous vomit straight from Shlomo.