I gave this a try and the series is worthless...

I gave this a try and the series is worthless. Can't understand how you can be brainwashed enough to even enjoy this garbage after Naruto ended in mediocrity.

Are you sure you didn't go in already hating it? Most people blindly hate it before they even start it because it's Naruto#2

Personally i like it much better than Naruto, The story is clear and not a complete mess like the original story. It's quick to get into the fun episodes unlike something like Bleach where you gotta watch 35 episodes before it gets interesting.

I'm disappointed they dropped the first Manga story though. Sarada lusting after Naruto and being Hokage and Boruto wanting to be more like a solo black ops Sasuke type ninja protecting the village from the shadows was far more interesting than the current Boruto only story but i still like it.

oh well. its not for everyone.

>character designs are shit
>QUALITY
>filler level writing
>choo choo chocolate train next stop coontown
>naruto is a salaryman that makes everyone depressed
>a fat thighed watered down uchiha will never step on my dick
Fuck this.

I like how Boruto start as shit tier character only to become better (character development)

So don't watch it and move onto things you do like? Your opinion is just your own and doesn't make you right or a universal truth.

>far left
Who is this semen demon?

Who is the third one from the left? The one with the ponytail showing the navel

I cheched the image in the booru with the search, but that one girl doesn't have name tag

I wish Himawari had her own spinoff series.

It's fun

'mediocrity' is too generous.
Saying Naruto ended in mediocrity is like saying the 1930s ended in 'mediocrity'.

>I'm disappointed they dropped the first Manga story though.

They didn't though. It just hasn't happened yet. The Manga takes place later when they're ninjas. The anime is when they're still in the academy.

Do I need to watch anything prior to this?

>Do I need to watch anything prior to this?

I don't think so. It can help if you're familiar with Naruto, because then you'd pretty much know the backstory for the grownups. But in all I don't think it's necessary. It's really it's own stand alone series more than being a sequel to Naruto.

I wish moot never caved in to narutards

Alright, I'll give it a shot when I get home.

izuno wasabi

I made it two episodes in, it was made to appeal to 13 year olds and thats fine but I can't pretend like the dialogue isnt worse than fanfiction and the action isnt boring.

Sarada>class rep=deidara girl>>>>>>>>>everyone else

Such a punchable face.

seconded