What happened to Africa Sup Forums?

Why did the Europeans leave Africa and let it turn into nigger shitholes? Europeans brought civilization to those apes but as soon as they left them to their own devices, you got today's Africa.
>There wouldn't be niggers in mainland Europe
>White settlers in southern Africa would be safe

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/int/image/1388/88/1388886225548.png
businesstech.co.za/news/wealth/119403/rich-white-millionaires-are-fleeing-south-africa/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12741743
iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/khaleefa2009.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=fXvI7HKYMOY
undp.org/content/dam/rba/docs/Working Papers/Food Production and Consumption.pdf
research.uni-leipzig.de/eniugh/congress/fileadmin/eniugh2011/dokumente/colonial_legacies_jerven_2011_04_01.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eh. Virtually all african countries today have way better life quality than during the colonial era.

Not sure why you seems convinced of the opposite.

Because the Europeans had no idea what they were doing and didn't form concise plans on which parts of Africa to conquer and why.

You can't be for real

How do you figure that? Everything the whites left behind is crumbling because of neglect. Like sewage and running water, electricity, ect. How are they better off now that there population exploded and everyone is dying from war, disease, and famine?

Hello South Africa.

cdn2.desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/int/image/1388/88/1388886225548.png

The only hope for Africa is if Europeans, Americans and Chinese come in and take control.
It's going to take 300+ years of heavy handd punishment of incest to turn the IQ problem in that continent around.
Only white and Asian administration can achieve this.

Hello friendo.

Can you share any statistics about the access to running water, electricity and "etc." modern-day Africa, compared to 1900 or 1950 Africa?

I've many satistics myself, but they're all proving you wrong, I would like to give you a chance to share your information first.

Thanks.

>Using statistics from Africa

I believe you are genuinely naive. This is one of the most corrupt hellholes on earth. You have no idea how corrupt this place I am going to try and find a oldish criminology hand book of mine that proves how "Statistics are purposefully being manipulated or blatantly lying to make key issues look better by the Government"

>I have so much proof you guyz!
>Post it? nah I'd rather just be a gloating asshole and not add anything to the discussion :^)

so, according to you, all datas of all the international organization are false (as well)?

hmm... I respect your point of view, but that make this debate rather difficult.

I'm afraid that your post is false, all the research show an improving IQ in the general

All the african countries gained several iq points this decades

I can share my citation and links of this academical work with you if needed.

Actually,

- you're the first one who made a clear claim whitout providing any citation about the access to water, electricity

- the burden of proof is on you since you're the first to claim something here - I can't directly post a message about every data of every african country, your post is confusing as well, since you're speaking about Africa like it was an united and equal place.

But if you really want it, give me the name of some african countries and I'll gladly prove that your claim is false.

Thing is, colonialism DID cause africa to be the shithole it is today. Just not in the sense liberals claim.

It's not shithole because europeans plundered natural resources, nor because of slavery. Arbitrary borders ignoring ethnic composition are obviously to blame, but there are still plenty of african multiethnic countries that did not experience civil war.

No, it's our fault because we gave them civilisation (well not we as czechs but you get the point). It's like giving monkey a grenade. Sooner or later it will blow itself up.

They simply were not ready. If Africa deveoloped on it's own trajectory, with only mild input from Europeans, it might have done okay. Liberia under Americo-Liberians did okay. If Ethiopia was left somewhat undisturbed for couple of decades it might have turned out okay.

Now dont get me wrong, I am not claiming we should be ar any responsibility or anything.

>What are post Id's

>I can share my citation and links of this academical work with you if needed.

Do it.

That doesn't change much, why are you attacking me for not proving a citation (to an extremly huge subject) and not the person who first made the claim?

please do not interfer with the discussion next time with your low quality posts.

I shall remind you of the rule 6 of Sup Forums
>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

newfag get out

>so, according to you, all datas of all the international organization are false (as well)?

No.

You linked the South Africa economist as a source right? We never had white squatter camps here before 1994. White millionaires are leaving the country.
businesstech.co.za/news/wealth/119403/rich-white-millionaires-are-fleeing-south-africa/

If you give sources from international sources the onus is on me to disprove it unfortunately. Africa is a place you have to experience for a while to understand it. Quality of life is way down here for everybody, even some of the older blacks admit this. Corruption is rampant here though on a level a European or American would never be able to comprehend without actually coming here and living here for a while (Outside tourist parts of the country).

MY DOG IS MAN OF THE HOUSE THATS WHAT

How's this for a quality post you fucking Redditshit.

Here you ago, the IQ gain of some african countries in the last decades:

Average kenya got 13.85 more IQ points between 1984 and 1998
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12741743

Sudan, between 1987 and 2007 got only 4 points, the conflict and poltical situation making better progress harder
iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/khaleefa2009.pdf

Are you satisfied with this answer?

i accidentaly clicked that webm....
fuck man

I'm afraid that I'm not what you call a «newfag», as I'm one of the oldest and most talkative person on this website, posting roughtly over 500,000 messages since 2005.
I even greatly contributed to launch some of the biggest memes of that this website created.

My meta-posting is the result of this decade of browsing.

Is this bait?

what a god you are

can i suck your dick pls?

So, as an answer to my 2 scientific paper published in scientific journals backed by real datas, surveys, serious tests etc. in several african cities, I got two answers:

- One calling it a "bait" with a picturne of world map with mosley behind it

- A .webm video some people lynching an other people.

Thank you for your contribution.

>Why did the Europeans leave Africa and let it turn into nigger shitholes?

The European colonies in Africa were subsidized by the state. After WWII, they couldn't afford to hold on to them and decolonized them. Portugal was the only country which held on to their colonies, they fought to keep them for a good 30 years after the rest of Europe pulled out.

>Europeans brought civilization to those apes but as soon as they left them to their own devices, you got today's Africa.

Yes, technology, infrastructure, schools, hospitals, roads, the Europeans brought all of that to Africa and then after they left, the Africans let it all fall to shit. If WWII had never happened, Africa would be a global economic powerhouse yet all 50 some odd African countries combined can barely match the economic output of one single Western European country.

Anytime, Kike.

I can understand that against my scientific and academic claims, you've no argument, you're using ad hominem, trying to change to subject, sarcasm, irony and other kind of sophisms.
I find it personnaly quit sad to resort to such tactics.

But I'm afraid that it's not really working, since Schopenhauer and his "the art of being right", those kind of low-level methods are widly viewed as inefficient.

I wasn't expected some masters of eristic here anyway.

After WWII they couldn't afford to keep their colonies.

>the absolute state of US education

Europeans and Arabs should have left Africa alone. Imagine being able to look back in time at how people lived in the stone age. That's what could have been done. Africa could have been the modern world's view into the past without relying on expensive archaeology and spotty recounts of past events.

>Yes, technology, infrastructure, schools, hospitals, roads, the Europeans brought all of that to Africa
>then after they left, the Africans let it all fall to shit.

Can you provide a citation about the "infrastructure, schools, hospitals, roads" in colonial africa, compared to modern day Africa?

What "arabs" are you exactly talking about (what state, what period?), and how exactly did they not left "africa alone"?

TL;DR

to our paleolithic brains earth only recently became small, discoverable. now think wat happens when african realize discoverable earth is.

Well yeah, nogs had to work back then to enjoy a share of the spoils. Now they can stroll into France and rob, rape and murder as much they please, all the while getting paid for it.

I could, but I don't feel like it, so I'll just give you an example that speaks for itself: The biggest investors in Africa right now are the Chinese, they have been for years. China is growing and they need resources and Africa is rich with the resources they need. Before they can go about extracting them or refining them, they either have to build the refineries or infrastructure or REBUILD the refineries or infrastructure so that they can do their job. They never sign a contract and then get straight to work, there's a whole laundry list of shit they have to get done before they can actually start extracting/processing/refining/packaging/shipping all this shit.

You're French, you treat your African colonies like they still belong to you, so I'm sure the French colonies aren't that bad, but the British, Portuguese, Belgian, and Spanish clay isn't doing terribly well.

>Europeans brought civilization to those apes but as soon as they left them to their own devices

Sure, europeans are gods that brings the light.

Wrong. If there were no jews there would be no niggers in Europe.

Also, this:

youtube.com/watch?v=fXvI7HKYMOY

In regards to our former colonies, we left because we were fighting a war on various fronts at the same time, fending off rebels financed by both the USSR and the USA. I say we had the odds stacked against us.

I don't see any number, data, fact or anything in those extremly vague and confused claims.
It seems that you got some cognitive bias that made you build up some kind of paradigm of some imaginary vision of the African socio-economic reality, the actual and the colonial one. Please learn more.

I'm an historian specialized in Africa. I work with facts and datas, nothing else.

Claiming that "technology, infrastructure, schools, hospitals, roads" are in 2018 Africa worse than in colonial Africa is exremly false, like, it's totally, absolutly, and directly provable to be false. It's 1+1=3 - tier claim.

Not only the USSR and USA backed the anti-colonial forces against Portugal, many other african and arabs countries as well.

why is northern africa full of muslims? It couldn't possibly be because of Arabs going over there and spreading their religion. Also, why are many people in northern africa not black looking and more brown looking?

Mysteries of the universe.

do you really believe a continent that let another conquer them would haave accomplished anything today if they werent invaded?
do you think the world cup woulf have been held there if whites never attempted to civilize africa?
and you are mexican.. right?
imagine if western democracy and western demand for you're drugs werent needed..
you would still be waring with eachother over human sacrifices

indeed. Without Europeans you'd be living in a mountain and sacrificing virings thinking you'll get a bigger harvest from your crops of corn and beans.

Africa is a horrible place with horrible people. This has always been true.

Trying to use some random fake government stats proving it has declined/improved is totally immaterial.

They have not successfully participated in civilization in the entirety of human history, especially not in sub saharan africa.

Go on google street view. 6-8 countries are on there. Its all tin shacks and garbage. The other 35ish countries are too dangerous/undeveloped to even be charted.

wtf happened in this webm? Was he spergin cause he got tazed?

Communist funded insurrections coupled with anti-colonial movement in europe is what happended. WW2 showed them you could rise up against colonial hegemons like British and French Empire if you have the will to power.

You've NO IDEA what you're talking about, your message is flat-eather tier level of stupidity, and I shouldn't even bother answering this but here's some elements that you can look after to learn real history instead of your extremly stupid myths:

- khawarij
- berber revolt
- battle of bagdoura
- battle of the nobles
- berghwata
- masmuda
- zenets
- kutama
- banu hilal
- almohad
- fatimid
- aghlabid
- almoravid
- almohad arabization
- almoravid and almohad tribal system

Go read 500 books about medieval north africa like me, then you'll understand that it became muslim (sunni) in the 11th because of the zirid-fatimid tensions and banu hilal getting crushed and displaced by the native dynasties.

so yeah, north africa being muslim, well it's absolutly not related in anyway to the "arabs" who did not "spread their religion" there. They got exterminated by the natives, and natives converted to their flavor of folklore religion for 400 years before joining islam for political reasons of their natives dynasties (almohad mostly). A country like Algeria was virtually never ruled by arabs, you've no idea what you're talking about.

watch Empire of dust ..
and notice how the africans always say we built this.. not the asians
the day asians pull out because once the natives get good pay and progress is seen they will go crazy and fuck up relations with asia..
or asia will just kick them all out and continue theyr rape of natural resources

And btw

>Also, why are many people in northern africa not black looking and more brown looking?

North africa was white (as light skinned as europe) in 600 ad before the "arabs" cames, and it's only get a bit browner today because of the 4000 years of the trans saharian slave trade
A native north african (non mixed) has the same skin color as a "native european".

This is what a present-day place that has never been visited by Europeans looks like.

Yup, but i find both especially sad and amazing that our war made two rival superpowers come together. We only had rhodesia and some other country i cant remember backing us

Why on earth would I want some anecdotal evidence when there's institutions making thousands and thousands of datas every year about the precise situation of the economy of African countries?

Go read the UNDP and other international institution about the situation, not some fucking irrelevant documentary about some chinese worker giving his opinion.

Have fun reading this undp.org/content/dam/rba/docs/Working Papers/Food Production and Consumption.pdf
www.undp.org/content/dam/rba/docs/Reports/MDG%20Report%202015_ENG.pdf

it has charts with colors! lot of numbers! And it has truth and fact you can use!

trust me, precise numbers are a better argument than a chinese worker giving his godamn opinion.

>do you think the world cup woulf have been held there if whites never attempted to civilize africa?

Yeah thats the dream, please cut my arms.

You guys overvalue what your ancester did...

>you would still be waring with eachother over human sacrifices.
>Without Europeans you'd be living in a mountain and sacrificing virings thinking you'll get a bigger harvest from your crops of corn and beans

Please guys... use your head and defend your self if you have to do it... as a mexican in pol/ should always have to explain what a stupid indian did like 500 years ago.

I'm also europian decendent but im not stupid and feel not regret for regret for things that i didn't do.

The vandals actually settled north africa, mostly libya i think, after a brief passage through iberia. They were run out of this place by the visigoths and then were zerged by the muslims after roughly 50 years after first reaching africa

>Claiming that "technology, infrastructure, schools, hospitals, roads" are in 2018 Africa worse than in colonial Africa is exremly false, like, it's totally, absolutly, and directly provable to be false. It's 1+1=3 - tier claim.

Yeah, but the Africans did let it all fall to shit. Was Congo-Kinshasa better off under King Baudoin or Mobutu? Was Zimbabwe better off under Mugabe or Ian Smith? Was Angola better off under Agostinho Neto or Antonio Salazar? Was South Africa better off under de Klerk or Mandela? Was North Africa better off under Ben Bella and Bourgiba or de Gaulle?

>I don't see any number, data, fact or anything in those extremly vague and confused claims.

I don't have numbers or data because I don't feel like compiling a list of sources. And nothing I said was vague or confused.

>It seems that you got some cognitive bias

I'm not biased towards that continent one way or the other.

>I'm an historian specialized in Africa. I work with facts and datas, nothing else.

Well, then maybe you should look into whether or not Africa improved because of decolonization or in spite of decolonization.

>Claiming that "technology, infrastructure, schools, hospitals, roads" are in 2018 Africa worse than in colonial Africa is exremly false, like, it's totally, absolutly, and directly provable to be false. It's 1+1=3 - tier claim.

I'm sure it is better, but they did let it fall to shit at some point after decolonization and they're not doing well, most of the poorest and least developed countries in the world are African.

So, if Africa, as you claim, is doing much better than they were during the colonial era, they sure as shit don't have much to show for it.

The europeans did a poor job, as usual, and didn't wiped out the fucking niggers from the face of earth, and with the help of jews spread them all around the world. Thats is why africa is still a shithole, soon it'll be a chinese shithole though

They're fucking lazy

>Liberia is doing fine
What are you on Nigga?

Because all the rich white fucks left with all the money and cried to their home lands government to keep their interests out of the hands of the native africans, this is how war over resources and land start.
Somali was a perfectly normal nation before foreign invaders started meddling in their affairs, demanding free access to shipping lanes and surveying their land for oil, then paid Islamic militants were sent in to disrupt everything, now look at it.

The vandals settled mostly in tunisia and eastern Algeria, and they obviously let only a minimal genetic footprint (several genetics studies on north africa), since they were :

- only 70,000 vandals in a region who 5 millions north african
- got killed and displaced/enslaved/expelled to part of europe

The only genetic footpring from ancient and medieval European is southern european: carthage, al andalus, barbary slave trade etc. led to many european to mix in one way or the other with the maghrebian.

Well yeah obviously sub-saharian african still has a lot of progress to make, nothern african is on part with most of asia, some eastern european and south american countries in most of their statistics, but:

overall: all of key elements of a developping countries shows that overall all african countries are making progress in the last 50 years (HDI, life expecntancy, access to water, electricity, gdp ppp per capita, calories per capita, health, access to school etc.)

anyway, gotta sleep, you can always check research.uni-leipzig.de/eniugh/congress/fileadmin/eniugh2011/dokumente/colonial_legacies_jerven_2011_04_01.pdf

>on Par with Eastern Europe
Yeah I’m pretty sure Libya and Sudan are doing well

- I said *some eastern european (countries)
- Sudan isn't a maghrebian country, it's a very negroid black country.

- Lybia is far better than a country like Ukraine in 2018.

Also even in a low intensity conflict, Libya is still the most developped african country. (funny part is that the USA got more murder each year than Libya)

This is Sup Forums. We get our evidence from videos and memes. We don't care about statistical data, unless it fits our narrative.
Don't post unless you're going to strengthen our views, or provide anecdotal evidence

Kikes took us over and ordered us out, effectively at least.

Lets not exagerrate mere stats in their import. They are only a part of an accurate and cohesive world picture.

Good Irish man died and left his son te take over, he wasa cunt and so the story is told.

>believing SA stats

Yet you guys don't believe a word Russia says LOL

>sa stats
>white babies stabbed and drowned
>eyeballs cut out
>limbs chopped off
>just a house robbery gone wrong

That's SA stats. Fuck you.

America forces us to leave after WW2 and they boycotted our wars in the region Suez being an example

LMAO after 50 years of civil wars