Third Rate Black Comedian Demands Top Money

>Mo'Nique is calling for a boycott of Netflix after the company allegedly offered her less money than Amy Schumer and Chris Rock for a comedy special.

>Mo'Nique says the streaming service offered her $500,000 (£350,380), much less than the $13million (£9.1m) Amy Schumer reportedly earned for hers.

>Comedy legend Dave Chappelle was reportedly paid $20m (£14m) for each of his three 2017 specials, while Chris Rock is expected to receive the same for his upcoming shows.

>Mo'Nique has posted numerous videos to Instagram discussing the alleged offer. "Hey my loves, I am asking that you stand with me and boycott Neflix for gender bias and colour bias," Mo'Nique said on Instagram.

Let’s get this straight: a black woman is accusing Netflix of sexism because they paid another woman and a black man more than her. I don’t think logic is a strong suit, but then again comedy probably isn’t either.

Other urls found in this thread:

federalregister.gov/documents/2017/12/26/2017-27898/application-of-the-definition-of-machinegun-to-bump-fire-stocks-and-other-similar-devices
youtu.be/-law5P_fG3g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>be a nobody
>get paid less than a somebody

really cracks the coconuts

This needs to be pushed on black twatter. (((Netflix))) ez raycis yo

Imagine paying for Netflix and knowing 13 million of your dollarydoos go to Amy Schumer

>Really peels the bananas

Monique is a icon and needs our help fighting the Jews idiots

Anyone you know IRL or online that takes up this as a cause is completely misinformed, disingenuous, and idiotic, and you can prove it to them very easily.

Among all of the streaming services, Netflix is insanely attentive to the statistics and data they get from their users re:watching habits. They are also super on top of media trends and most, if not all, of their programming decisions are based on this data.

Simply put, they pay for and produce shows that they think will make them money. And while it sucks for newer or less popular comedians sometimes (people have done netflix specials for NO money or close to it), it is the most honest way for programming and artist payment to be done that we have at the moment.

Ask yourself why Joe Rogan, possibly the most popular person on the internet or at least top five, got paid less than Chapelle, or Schumer?

The real question is why on this planet would anyone even pay Amy cankles Schumer a chicken nugget for anything.
She’s about as funny as a small bus filled with children crashing into a truck

since when was she a comedian?

>tfw joe blow 3rd string benchwarmer doesnt get paid the same as tom brady

>talent industry
>equal pay

pick one

It's funny because Netflix is very liberal, pro diversity and all that shit.
>Man, Monique has not been relevant for years! We should help this poor black woman and give her $500,000 for 10 minutes of her time!
>She starts a boycot against you

>really lights the crackpipe

LAST DAY TO STOP THE BUMP STOCK BAN - 12am Tonight Deadline, Please Comment we stopped them last time!

federalregister.gov/documents/2017/12/26/2017-27898/application-of-the-definition-of-machinegun-to-bump-fire-stocks-and-other-similar-devices

>pays woman more than her
>pays niggers more than her

dey raycis against woman and blacks yo

What exactly is Netflix business model here? Why pay Schumer $13M? Her "star power" ain't gonna recoup that cost in new subscriptions.

Haha this

She was born black. That automatically makes her funny.

>offered her less money
That's what agents are for. to negotiate contracts.

I love when their appeasement backfires.

Dave Chappelle is extremely overrated.

I can't imagine that this is genuine truth... must be some (((hollywood))) bookkeeping shenanigans

>really rustles the jimmies

Where are you getting those numbers?

>Let’s get this straight: a black woman is accusing Netflix of sexism because they paid another woman and a black man more than her.
Of course she is. This is the world liberals created and now they have to live in it.

No it's a tax write off they consider it a work expense. So really the gobment is using everyone's dorrahs to pay for that fat cunt.

Nobody's heard this cunts name for 10 years, and she wants Schumer money???
I mean, Schumer is also a hacky dumb cunt, but she was lucky enough to get her contract for a netflix special right before she drifted back into whatever hell she came from in the first place.

really buzzes my brazil nuts

OM NOM NOM

really gibs the dat

>literal nobody in showbiz mad that shes not getting A list money

I hope this trend continues, all the sassy black women and nasty womyn can bleed these hollywood jews dry

This! So many comedians are lefties, so getting them to spout alt-right talking points works in our favor. Worst case it catches on and spread to the rest of hollywood and they all go broke.

>Mo'nique

A "literally who?" thinks she deserves to paid as much as celebrity housenames?

Literally who?

She should be glad netflix offered her a special, money and publicity

>Mo'Nique
Literally who?

Fuck her.. I would rather watch Kaepernick give a speech about oppression.

VAGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINA

He was great until he lost his mind and ran off to the Republic of Shithole south of the Sahara he's been irrelevant ever since

Dey don think I'm as good as dem black famous comedeenz!
Dey mus be raciss
Dey raciss
Gibb me dem millions uh dollas
I'm worf millions to dem foos
They ain pay me wut I'm worf
Shit straight up discriminatory yo

work on your insults dude

funnier than amy schumer

Precious' big fat ugly nigger mommy

>monique
>unfunny nigger woman slumming in CW/UPN/WB niggerville
>gibs me da money
Yeah okay you fuckng pig.
Also: sage

So according to this, whitewom is more oppressed then blackman? I keep losing track of which positions those two groups are in.

This is the same as WNBA broads complaining men in the NBA make more.

I for one object to referring to this person as "3rd rate" as I am fairly sure that one must be known to be rated at all.

Additionally, does this negress have a "jewish" uncle operating in the heart of the Freemason machine? She is trying to play cards that can only be played by those that do... she best STFU and know her role or end up where the noisy negros end up...

Amy Schumer: "Vagina. . . am I right?"

The bar for comediennes is so low

And it did so well they literally removed their ratings system as a response to all the negative reviews

LOL
DUMB NIGGER

>muh black vagina
>I want more gimme dats

>be black woman
>another woman gets paid more than you
>another black person gets paid more than you
>claim you're getting paid less is because you're black and a woman

Is this fatass nigger retarded or something?

lol blackie thinking they are actually funny

Few things

>Monique is OK but she’s not hilarious
>In the oppression Olympics black women take priority

>They are also super on top of media trends and most, if not all, of their programming decisions are based on this data.

They're also owned in part by Soros so they push an agenda regardless of whether or not it's a good business decision.

Her twitter is kino. She literally thinks she's fucking rosa parks. Kek
We should meme in support of her. Stir shit up on the left and bankrupt some jews.

We should enlist her in the Meme war

1 - thought harambe was dead
2 - dead gorilla did comedy?

Wh'o

Maybe she didn't say

FOCK BLUMPH

enough.

That alone should cause support from frogs.

>"And I said, 'I've been blackballed? Why have I been blackballed?'" she continued. "And he said, 'Because you didn't play the game.' And I said, 'Well, what game is that?' And he gave me no response."

>She literally thinks she's fucking rosa parks.
She doesn't.

They should just drop her cold and cancel whatever she's done/would've done. It's a business, and biting the hand of your employer like this is the dumbest move anyone could make. They should explain it to her like to a child.

She apparently refuses to play the game.

Bamp
Wamp

I dunno.
I just want my money back.

maybe thats the joke

She was the mom on The Parkers.

Are you kidding me????

>damn Mama!!!

Pic cracka

That's right: they made a box set.

can you give me a quick rundown i don't watch BET

They're paying these fucks that much for 1 hour specials...no wonder they keep hiking their fees.

>some hardly known woman gets offered money
>complains that 2 giant stars in the comedy world, Chris Rock and Dave Chappelle, get more money
jesus fuck. Maybe if she'd been around as long as Chris or already had a hit tv show like Dave she'd get more money but as it is I never heard her name until today

You get em Monique n sheeeeeeiiiit

Plebbit Blebbit
Bibbity Bobbitty Boo

Pic

she was two shows, monique and the parkers. early 2000s black sitcoms are the only place i know her, also beerfest

>Mo'Nique
Say what you will about Mo'Nique, but she was outstanding in Precious. That movie was a redpill.

>paying for Netflix
Lol

Was she in Queens of Comedy?

If she was maybe not my fave comedian

Queens of Comedy got me through 9/11

>Mo’nique

Ahahahahahah

youtu.be/-law5P_fG3g

Mo’nique is the kween of SJW roasties who are past their best before date and half demented.

>she will be lauded a hero by our current media culture

The absolute state

>virtue signaling company couldn't virtue signal enough for the perpetually victimized left
JEE WIZZ WHO WOULDA THUNK IT?

>racial bias
>two black comedic icons get paid more than me

really tickles my tiddies

is the work they are wanting her to do even as big as the work Schumer and Schapelle did? They probably want her for 1 episode or something

I remember watching her show with my cousin back in the day. I think it was called "The Parkers". I never thought it was funny but my cousin always watched it. To get any an idea of how shitty her comedy was, my cousin now does meth.

>Black Comedian
>Female Comedian

>Third Rate Black Comedian Demands Top Money
But why is Amy (((Schumer's)))) stinky pussy jokes worth $13 Million?

netflix should fucking pay me to watch their shit because the actors are paid more than me. this is not fair

Imagine what that comedy hour consists of.

>So dis one tiiiime, dis wh*te boi was bein raycis, yall memba dat? Fuck Flumpf, ay Kangz?

This dumb bitch.
Amy "My Vagina smells like wet farm animals" Shumer will never see offer like that again.

It's fucking Dave Chappelle. He's the black comedy unicorn. He's going to disappear again do some random clubs shows for the next 5 years. And netflix will offer him 60 million for some content.

Chris Rock is Chris Rock. His stand up has been iffy for the last 8 but for some reason people wanna see his ass.

Mo's last stand up special was in a prison and flimed by comedy central. I think only gibsmehdats watched. Bitch should be happy just to get an offer. I think she knows no one is gonna watch the vast majority of people are gonna shit all over it. So she knows she needs to get paid.

kek niggers and their shakedowns

>Dis one goin' out to all mah big ladies!
>Yeahh, I see you out dere, don't hide.
>Don't play
>Don't playyyy
>Y'all big ladies like me. Y'all like me. Big lovin'
>Cuz when a fat girl up on you, she don't playyyyy
>She take what she want, boyy and you best give it to her
[long pause for all the screeching]
>Das rite you know'm talkin' bout
>You KNOW what I'm talkin ABOUT
>You see dese skinny girls, like they be eatin' a salad
>Salad?
>Bitch gimme the dressing
>I put that dressing on my whole fried chicken bitch
>Be eatin' like *mmf* *mmmf* *smack* *mmf*
[holds finger up]
>Be right witchu, I'm eatin' my damn chicken
>You best not mess wif us fat girls while we eatin', specially if bitch is black
[more screeching and wooping from crowd]
>I see some people know'm sayin'
>Nigga out there in da audience, yeah boy I see you.
>I see dat fine queen you brought witchu to, she big. She big. She know what I'm talkin bout.
>Nigga like "My wallet know what you talkin bout"
[audience explodes]
>Fuckin' salad? Bitch outta here, the fuck I'ma do with dat?
>Fuck
>I'mma
>Do
>Wit
>Dat?
>MMMMMmmmm Hmmmmmmm

Right on the nose. Chris Rock was the most popular comic during the 90s so I don't think he's ever not going to make money. It's kinda crazy how Amy disappeared overnight.

NIGGA I FUCK FEET

I would have said she was a better choice because she did a good job being a professional larper in Precious, can’t say Schumer did anything well, but then she ruined it with
>gender bias and colour bias
Into the dumpster with the rest of them. Good job nigga.

How the fuck does Mo'Nique not realize that she's a "black comedian"? She only does comedy for black people.

Dave Chappelle is black, but he makes comedy that's catered to a broad audience. Since people want to see Dave more, it makes sense that he should make more.

Amy Schumer makes comedy that is primarily geared towards women and soyboys. That's a much broader niche than simply black people, so that's why Amy gets paid more.

You wanna get paid more Mo'Nique? Why don't you try telling a joke that doesn't have to do with you playing the "fat sassy black woman" shtick?

Mo'Nique needs Mo money

Don't ask questions Johnny.

Kek

I beg to differ my oranj friend. She is playing tje victim-hero something chronic.

Now that you mention it...

I want my money back from Chris Rock, too.

Canceled show.
Came in Feb.

Talked shit about Trump

Blah blah blah buy red tennis shoes.

I want my money back.

2 in the suites. Was $375 for Rock.
$100 cheaper than Chappelle