DEEP STATE SEDITION GENERAL (DSSG) #9 SHILLS BTFO

BREAKING: MISSING TEXTS RECOVERED, PHYSICAL PHONES IN CUSTODY WITH DOJ IG
> mobile.twitter.com/FoxNews/status/956584484757008384
BREAKING: Memo names Nosenstein, Comey & McCabe

>truepundit.com/leaked-devin-nunes-fisa-abuse-memo-names-james-comey-rod-rosenstein-andrew-mccabe/
Joe Digenova, a former federal prosecutor says the truth is starting to seep out about the Obama Administration’s “brazen plot to exonerate Hillary Clinton” and “frame an incoming president with a false Russian conspiracy,” according to an exclusive interview with The Daily Caller News Foundation. James Comey conducted a fake criminal investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton as they “followed none of the regular rules, gave her every break in the book, immunized all kinds of people, allowed the destruction of evidence, with no grand jury, no subpoenas, no search warrants.

**WATCH THE INTERVIEW LINK BELOW, IT’S YOUR QUICK RUN DOWN ON DEEP STATE**
LINK TO INTERVIEW: youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4
LINK TO JOE DIGENOVA TALKS ABOUT STRZOK TEXTS ON TUCKER 1-23-18: youtube.com/watch?v=rEqK9S-k0Bo
GOWDY - SECRET SOCIETY @ FBI: youtube.com/watch?v=2Mo7EmXElzs
FISA COURT OPINION (NOT MEMO) >dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

QRD:
>NSA compliance officer notices weird information regarding FISA information & FBI, informs Admiral Rogers
>Admiral Mike Rogers orders a full audit, discovers FISA court was lied to by Obama admin & FBI to illegally obtain warrant to spy on Trump, Admiral Rogers informs FISA court, FBI informs FISA court just before Admiral Rogers to try to make it seem like it was just a mistake, not intentional, court doesn't buy it.
>Admiral Rogers informed Trump without telling anyone else in government what he was doing
>Trump moves transition team the very next day, and accuses Obama of wiretapping him

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/369815742/Strzok-Page-Text-Messages-5-19-17#from_embed
youtube.com/watch?v=el6UYvmpCkc
archive.is/KdbdJ
archive.fo/R47RW
archive.is/uLycl
web.archive.org/web/20180124213348/https://www.peoplespunditdaily.com/news/politics/2018/01/24/sedition-london-kerry-tells-abbas-confidant-trump-going-removed/
archive.fo/cxzcn
infowars.com/report-missing-fbi-text-messages-include-threats-of-violence-against-trump/
archive.fo/JYCIB
archive.is/KgD1g
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-sues-text-messages-fbis-strzok-page/
theguardian.com/media/2018/jan/24/julian-assanges-health-in-dangerous-condition-say-doctors
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/24/doj-official-urges-nunes-not-to-release-memo-on-surveillance-abuses.html
truthfeednews.com/breaking-white-house-clears-the-way-for-fisa-memo-release/
washingtonexaminer.com/house-intel-democrats-preparing-own-memo-to-counter-gops-misleading-fisa-memo-on-trump/article/2646967
qcodefag.github.io/
scribd.com/document/369666855/Qanon-Decode-Four-Posts-Sunday-Jan-21-2018-Will-Sessions-Drop-the-Hammer-Vers-16-0-Jan-21-2018
youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ
usa.gov/elected-officials/
talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/photo-of-obama-louis-farrakhan-to-be-released
truepundit.com/leaked-devin-nunes-fisa-abuse-memo-names-james-comey-rod-rosenstein-andrew-mccabe/
youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4
federalregister.gov/documents/2017/12/26/2017-27898/application-of-the-definition-of-machinegun-to-bump-fire-stocks-and-other-similar-devices
grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/grassley-new-text-messages-raise-more-concerns-and-questions-fbi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Now we have text messages between 2 FBI agents that were on Mueller's team confirming what we know, along with Nunes memo which Digenova discusses in the interview how it all fits together. HIGH FUCKING TREASON BY OBAMA ADMIN, TOP FBI AGENTS, CIA & OBAMA'S DOJ
TEXTS BETWEEN STRZOK (Inbox) - PAGE (Outbox)
scribd.com/document/369815742/Strzok-Page-Text-Messages-5-19-17#from_embed
>"Insurance policy" was the illegal FISA warrant to spy which leads to fake Russia collusion story to lead to impeachment
#ReleaseTheMemo
IF YOUR TWEET HAS @REALDONALDTRUMP OR @POTUS IT CANNOT BE BLOCKED
MEMO PREEXISTING DOC NOT WRITTEN BY REPUBLICANS BTFO DEM NARRITIVE
>youtube.com/watch?v=el6UYvmpCkc
>Nunes to vote in his committee to release the memo, noted to be soon, Trump administration has been on the record stating Trump will declassify the memo to release to the public the information is crucial to come out to start to drop the hammer on the DNC & Democrats and all has to happen before mid-term elections take place to prevent any thwarting by Democrats in the future.

DEEP STATE CHAT ROOM LINK – NEED TO VERIFY THIS
>archive.is/KdbdJ
RELEVANT NEWS:
>archive.fo/R47RW
> archive.is/uLycl
>web.archive.org/web/20180124213348/https://www.peoplespunditdaily.com/news/politics/2018/01/24/sedition-london-kerry-tells-abbas-confidant-trump-going-removed/
>archive.fo/cxzcn
>infowars.com/report-missing-fbi-text-messages-include-threats-of-violence-against-trump/
> archive.fo/JYCIB
> archive.is/KgD1g

BREAKING NEWS
Judicial Watch Sues for Text Messages of FBI’s Strzok and Page
>judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-sues-text-messages-fbis-strzok-page/
Julian Assange's health in 'dangerous' condition, say doctors
>theguardian.com/media/2018/jan/24/julian-assanges-health-in-dangerous-condition-say-doctors
DOJ official urges Nunes not to release memo on surveillance abuses
>foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/24/doj-official-urges-nunes-not-to-release-memo-on-surveillance-abuses.html
The White House just opened the floodgates for the explosive FISA memo to be released!
>truthfeednews.com/breaking-white-house-clears-the-way-for-fisa-memo-release/
Schiff is scared, soulless eyes confirm
>washingtonexaminer.com/house-intel-democrats-preparing-own-memo-to-counter-gops-misleading-fisa-memo-on-trump/article/2646967

Q UPDATES FOR CONSIDERATION (SHILLS GONNA YELL BOOMER):
>qcodefag.github.io/
THIS IS FUCKING SCARY:
> scribd.com/document/369666855/Qanon-Decode-Four-Posts-Sunday-Jan-21-2018-Will-Sessions-Drop-the-Hammer-Vers-16-0-Jan-21-2018

PREVIOUS THREADS:
Thread 1: Thread 2: Thread 3: Thread 4: Thread 5: Thread 6: Thread 7: Thread 8: SPREAD THE WORD ANONS, GET OUT OF YOUR KEK THREADS, THIS IS THE HAPPENING, THIS IS THE THREAD, THE TIME IS NOW, SHILLS WILL TRY TO SLIDE IT, WATCH THE INTERVIEW ITS AS LONG AS YOUR TYPICAL 30 MIN NETCUK SHOW, CHECK THE LINKS AND CONTRIBUTE IN DIGGING. STAY ENERGIZED & OBJECTIVE ANONS. GOD SPEED, OUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOUR HELP.
MOTIVATIONAL VIDEO
>youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ

FIND YOUR REPRESENTATIVE, CALL TO RELEASE THE MEMO!
>usa.gov/elected-officials/

map

its happening

secret society

Private Chat - needs to be verified

Chat names key

I hate to say it but I do not trust Chaffetz after he helped cover up the Benghazi incident.

Additional info:

>truepundit.com/leaked-devin-nunes-fisa-abuse-memo-names-james-comey-rod-rosenstein-andrew-mccabe/

RWDS bump

theory

Best breads on the board right now.

DIG INTO THIS TO CONFIRM
BLUF
The story of how a SA prince and the CIA propped up a puppet president.
Farrakhan was Barry’s father
Farrakhan was linked up with CIA (Brennan)
CIA (Brennan) was linked up with Bin Talil (SA)
In the article, the writer states that they were afraid to publish the photo of Barry and Farrakhan together. It couldn’t have been because of Farrakhans connection to Islam or the things he said (anti-semitic) because the right wing already had photos of him in traditional Muslim attire. It couldn’t have been just being seen shaking hands with an “unsavory” character, the election produced much worse imagery.
So what would cause this writer to fear that a sitting president would commit a crime, ie second watergate and is alluded to in the article?
The familial resemblance
Once you see the connection, it’s hard to unsee. So Farrakhan is Barry’s real father, he introduces him to Brennan or another CIA agent to act as his original handler. Why the CIA? Farrakhan is an outspoken member of the Islamic community, both here and abroad. Very prominent member, with many connections. Of course the CIA would want him as an asset.
So the CIA gets involved and starts “mentoring” him. But their plans were just in the building phase. How do we get this puppet to become our presidential puppet? He needs to go to a prominent school and meet with other elites.
And that’s where Bin Talil comes into play.
Bin talil believes he will be the next king of SA. Knowing that the biggest threat to his Oil kingdom is the potential of the US oil industry, he doesn’t want competition. How can he secure that future? Well a president that owes him would be helpful. So he pays for Barry’s scholarship. And supports all of his bids from congress to the presidential runs.
Barry is so thankful, he doesn’t care that it took this man to make him president, he’s the president of the US!
So he gratefully bows when they meet, to show respect and gratitude.

DONT GET DERAILED BY SCHIFF SHILLS

FIGHT LADS

THESE THREADS ARE DESIGNED TO USE AS A PSY OP AND CALL IT RUSSIAN BOTS

He overstayed his welcome. Bigly.

/OUR GUY

friendly reminder that it's only a matter of weeks until the true happening...happens kek.
t.good guy

trade

Oh shit, they got the actual phones? Bump.

Here the article so people can decide for themselves.
Btw, it’s on drudgereport. The most trafficd site on the net

god i wish i could get into these generals so i can learn more about what you're trying to get out there, but they are so fucking long and i just do not have the time to sit around and read paragraphs and paragraphs about theories and memos and shit.

fix your generals. make it easier for people to understand the core message you're trying to get out there.

THIS IS A SUBVERSION ATTEMPT TO DERAIL THE THREAD FROM DNC - MEMO - FISA COURT ABUSES TO SOME BULL SHIT RABBIT HOLE. THIS FAGGOT TRIES IT EVERY THREAD, DO NOT BUY IN TO IT, STAY FOCUSED, EYES ON THE PRIZE LADS

>75% of the thread is one faggot
God this is pathetic, talk about grasping at straws.

THANKS MAN!!!! YOU ARE AWESOME

Bump.

Obama is going to hang

Hillary is going to hang

Netanyahu is going to hang

Bush is going to hang

Cheyney is going to hang.

OP is going to hang.

**WATCH THE INTERVIEW LINK BELOW, IT’S YOUR QUICK RUN DOWN ON DEEP STATE**
LINK TO INTERVIEW: youtube.com/watch?v=aa95jLxZfc4

ITS IN THE VERY 1ST POST BRO, ITS NOT HARD, YOU PROBABLY WATCH NETKUKS, ITS AS LONG AS 1 TYPICAL EPISODE, THE MOST IMPORTANT HAPPENING IN YOUR LIFE TIME, EDUCATE YOUR SELF. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SIT AND WATCH, NO CLICKING NO READING. DECIDE FOR YOUR SELF.

Look, you don’t even need a tl;dr for this thread. Everything you need to know is in the name.
>fucking lazy brainlet

Reporting for duty...

have you followed the FISA memo? missing texts? russia investigation?
you're up to speed, get the fuck in here faggot

HUE HUE HUE, I KNOW BRO, DRUDGE IS GRASPING, FOX NEWS IS, MORE THAN HALF OF CONGRESS IS, GENERALS AND ADMIRALS ARE, HUE HUE MANNN

Good goy, believe whatever those republitards with an agenda who totally never lie about anything have to say 100%. Don't be skeptical or question authority, good goyim.

H A P P E N I N G

I read that and I too point my finger and laugh
>methinks the lady doth protest too much.jpeg

HURRR UH HUH HUHH EY BELEEB WUT DEY TEL MUH TO BELEEB HURR

This is great. Ty.

Think the newly recovered texts will show any more damning evidence of sedition????

According to your logic....

You can't be trusted with a butter knife.

Ok then, the dirt is out for all to see, and likely even more names will come out in the open.
There will be a lot of lower level people brought in, or outright arrested. Who wants to guess names?

>a us congressman is doing twitter threads

Excellent argument friend, keep up your cute little general shill threads. I wonder how many hours of your day you've wasted on this garbage.

Is this Oliver Willith?
I’ve always thought those with a lisp are just incredibly lazy people.
>itth to hard to puth muh tongue down inthead of thicking it out to make the eehhhth thound

And???

Bump. Insider user you still here?

Bump

Resistance only makes NAVYANON's dick harder.

Weeks? More like days.

Pic related

NAVYANON, not to detail, but do you have any recommendations for LPI/LPD radio comms?

Hey navybro, no need to continue posting the Farrakhan story in future threads. I think it’s important, but archives got it. Once again, I was just speculating but it may turn out to be something later. Would need articles showing connection between Farrakhan and cia and cia and Talil to further flesh it out.

good rundown. my autism triggered at the blurry caps at the bottom, but still good stuff

I don't usually interact with shills, but you likely need to be looking for another job to afford your college ramen.

LAST DAY TO STOP THE BUMP STOCK BAN - 12am Tonight Deadline, Please Comment

federalregister.gov/documents/2017/12/26/2017-27898/application-of-the-definition-of-machinegun-to-bump-fire-stocks-and-other-similar-devices

Dont let them get away with this!!!!

What did he mean by this?

Question user, my insider friend... Does POTUS know of the Coup etc?

Ofc

ITS HAPPENING

>on drudge report
THE NORMIES ARE SOAKING IT IN NOW? SHIT'S ABOUT TO GET GOOD

Check. Wish we could get a sticky mods

I know you did not ask me, but its my opinion he does. The question is, what he's going to do about? Personally, I think the Military will be involved at some level, though I'm beginning to wonder if it will be obvious and visible if they do..

Why did he leave? Covered up Benghazi? Wut?

For Obama, it meant whatever he needed it to mean in the moment to get his advantage. For people without principle, the ends justify the means. Hence, lies, cheating, etc, are useful tools. For people with principle, the ends are justified by the means. If your work to the goal is corrupt, then the fruit of your labor is also corrupt.

They really were planning on cutting our heads off with guillotines

This thread doesn't deserve a fucking sticky you hook nosed kikes.

Now, *that's* fascinating:

>Why didn't HRC give a concession speech?

And was the delay related to that "very private & highly secured/guarded meeting?"

John McCain, Chuck Schumer, Jewstein, Paul Ryan....

in another thread
new texts from Grassley senate site
grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/grassley-new-text-messages-raise-more-concerns-and-questions-fbi

Nice

Crackhead soup

Ofc? Of fucking course?

Pic related to /dssg/.

Don't worry lad, were with you

Hope these faggot shills get vanned by the end of this

Sorry friend I don't.

Check. Ty

>HURR DURR IT'S NOT THE JEWS

Who attended said meeting?

You're thinking is too shallow. Who controls the Jews?

You don't have to air out your jealousy. There are treatments out there for people like you who have a difficult time getting erections. You could go the popping-a-pill route, but that only works physically. Your problem most likely stems from an impotence on the level of your heart and soul. Do things to change that, and you might find enough reasons to enjoy Life that you find getting an erection comes more naturally for you.

how long will this LARP last!

WTF???

Did you leave? How’s POTUS going to stay safe?? I’m worried about him. Any Marshal Law in the future??

THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS THE JEW WORLD ORDER

PROVE ME WRONG.

YOU CANT