Destroying Male Spaces

>Yale admin asks frats to ignore 'gender identity' during rush

>A high-ranking administrator at Yale University recently emailed all fraternities on campus to encourage them to allow women to join.

>The push to make Yale fraternities gender-neutral is being spearheaded by Engender, a group led by Yale students under the direction of a Senior Advisory Board that includes both Anita Hill, the woman who accused Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas of sexual harassment during his confirmation hearings, and Lisa Wade, the Occidental College professor who recently asserted that “masculinity itself has become the problem.”

>They also argue that traditional fraternities promote bias against women.

>“Gender segregation creates in-group biases and out-group stereotypes, which advantage men and disadvantage women and non-binary students in the labor market,” the group argues, adding that fraternities organize “social activities around a heteronormative gender binary that alienates queer students.”

>In an interview with Campus Reform, Communications Director Natalie Schultz-Henry said Engender was inspired to make fraternities gender-neutral in order to combat the alleged “epidemic of sexual assault, hazing, and unequal professional opportunities created by the exclusion of women from fraternities.”

Shock horror, they’re not asking sororities to do the same:

>Thus far, neither Howard nor Engender have campaigned to integrate sororities, only fraternities, but Engender’s leaders argue that gender integration of fraternities is crucial because “gender segregation dehumanizes and objectifies women.”

>When asked if sororities should also go gender-neutral, given their concerns over gender-segregation, Schultz-Henry reiterated that reforming fraternities is their top priority, but declined to comment on whether this might be seen as a double standard.

So roasties are just gonna join frats directly now to get gang banged and covered in cum, instead of joining sororities? What's the difference?

Yale doesn't even accept men anymore tho lmao

Im hoping that someone goes crazy and start killing people that organize this shit.

We've had the Unabomber, we've had Columbine. How come no one ever goes crazy and tries killing people that are actually fucking things up?

Btfo shill

isn't that good for fratbros?
i mean, women living with them...

Kill all women

If they're gagged.

inbefor 5 out of every 3 women are raped on college campuses.

Why on Earth would they want them to live there? They come over, have sex, then leave.

This is fucking dumb and no self-respecting fraternity will do this dumb shit. Any that do will be endlessly bullied by the others.

>2018
>going university like every retard and their mom because they were told to by (((them)))
>not doing udacity and preparing for the future of automation and AI

>non binary students in the labor market

>Not realizing that the purpose of going to a top tier university isn't to get a degree but to network
No/nu-money and leafs go away

That's because it isn't about equality.

They are eliminating whatever was left of the male bonding in fraternities. Now it's 100% a buffet. Fucking all the time sure will help to weed out whoever still had any independent thought

You could already have sex any time you wanted to.

They want to destroy all male spaces and change any medium that appeals to men such as comics and videogames to appeal to women instead.

>Lisa Wade, Anita Hill, Natalie Schultz-Henry

Fucking goys....every time

Makes sense, it was never about equality.
It's just to destroy any space in which men (particularly white men) congregate and act like regular people instead of degenerate leftist scum.

This is jut another attempt to destroy whatever remains of masculinity and pride in whites.

So, are sororities going to accept men?

My alma mater. They recently built two new residential colleges. One was named after Benjamin Franklin because the benefactor admired Benjamin Franklin. This caused outrage. The other was named after a lesbian nigger minister that no one has ever heard of. Hip hip hooray! They ate that shit right up.

They also stopped referring to the masters of the residential college as masters because of the association with slavery. It is the most Jew-infested, nuttiest place this side of Brown University.

H-h-hey user, I-i wouldn't like to have gone to yale anyway, I have coursera and /torrents/

Who needs a yale education in a favela anyway. My first kill was at age 9, what about you soyboy? How many babies have you shot? You sure as hell wouldn't have the balls to stab 'em like we do round here. We don't need you fancy fruitcakes!

Integration of sororities or fuck off

Can't be enforced, what is Yale going to do when the alumni of these fraternities withhold donations. Just one giant virtue signalling mess.

You don't need a Yale education in a favela, and you don't need one in the US either, Brazilanon. Coursera is the same thing as Yale, minus the bored, angry teaching assistants who resent their jobs, and minus the constant shit-show of New York Jews and other neurotics freaking out in the dorms every night.

If you can survive a freshman dorm at Yale, you can survive a favela. Maybe not, but they're both pretty fucking disturbing in their own ways.

>you want to join? get naked and suck my dick
>all the other pledges did it so you can't complain

How to get out of Brazil if not through academia though? You don't understand what it's like to have no hope user, and I dont mean it in a cuck nihilistic way

That's the trap to shut them all down tbqfhwybruh

I don't mean it that way, Brazilanon. I'm just jaded because I experienced the difference between the place's reputation and its reality. Of course you could get out of Brazil through academia if you set your mind to it. Our situations are different, yes. You want to get out of Brazil. I couldn't wait to get out of Yale after the 4 years were up, and join the real world again

UMA

>If you can survive a freshman dorm at Yale, you can survive a favela. Maybe not, but they're both pretty fucking disturbing in their own ways.
Any stories?