Happy Invasion Day

Annual reminder that this is not your country, honkies. How about you all fuck off back to where you came from?

I've found most abos couldn't give a shit it's mostly new immigrants and white cucks from melbourne.

>honkies
Nice proxy faggot.

Another fat, drunk, violent honky. A textbook example

pretty sure Abos are better off with the gibs they get than they would ever be. I'm actually pretty sure they are better off than the average African

Strip the Abos of citizenship, cut all aid, allow no interaction with them, let them be "free" on their own.

Nature will take care of the local fauna, which is all Abos are.

No

>pretty sure
Sounds like you have really done your research

>honkies
not even american negroes use that word anymore

They should have butchered all the worthless abbos when they had the chance.

>Strip the Abos of citizenship, cut all aid, allow no interaction with them, let them be "free" on their own.
It's a deal. But, of course, all the honkies will need to fuck off as well. They did steal all of the best land, so they will need to give that back.

Check out the word police

Without whitey, no petrol to sniff, think about it.

Damn, Big Bubba Billy Jay fucking reking Tyrone's dindu nuffin ass.

He a good boy.

They tried to, but being the fat, stupid, drunken crackers that they are, they failed miserably.

Meh, we will just go back to sniffing farts like we used to.

An abo using “honkie”? Associating with niggers isn’t a smart move.

Some things are just obvious. The average standard of living in Australia is better than in Africa. I know where i'd rather be a helpless low IQ mongoloid.

Fuck off back to the stone age, anachronism. This is a human planet now.

Fuk

abos had no concept of nationhood, all they did was walk about. your kind didnt even put up a good fight, thats how shit you were. abos are just the cowards that run away from papua

slide thread bullshit

>abos had no concept of nationhood
Ignoramus detected. You should migrate to the US. You would fat right in, err I mean fit right in.

How dare you dismiss my work as a slide thread!

It's really more of a slid thread.

abos hate my people, so why would i treat them any different? you poofs couldnt even get a sweet paying treaty out of the honkies. go sniff some petrol and sit in the shade black fella