Said le 56%.

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: J1lfwoAC) 01/25/18(Thu)17:40:30 No.158014221▶
>File: jessica.jpg (107 KB, 924x732)
>
>Said le 56%.
Is she Brazilian?

Yep.

Now seriously considering moving down to Brazil.

Tell me, how difficult is it to obtain a Brazilian mistress that looks like her?

One more for scientific purposes. She is on BBB18, live pirate stream here;
aovivonatv.com/assistir-bbb-ao-vivo-em-hd-big-brother-brasil-17-hd-gratis-hoje/

>how difficult is it to obtain a Brazilian mistress that looks like her?
Just rape her.

for a gringo is easier but you still gotta be rich

How rich is rich in Brazil? Making $80k+ in the US is what in Brazil?

Nah, I'm looking for a consensual second family type of thing.

This. Also, girls are more pleasant on southern states like Rio Grande do Sul and Santa Catarina. Basicaly if you are a gringo on these places girls will rub their pussy on your face.

it's pretty good, would be at the top 2% richest I believe

80k is a hell lot of money here.
Lowest average is less than 15k.

The problem is no matter how much you make, about 50% is lost on taxes, you can evade some taxes but there is usually a 50% or more vat tax, over anything from eletricity to pay booths to fuel even medicines.

It's pretty dumb to move from US to Hueland anyway, any gringo is better off coming here only for quick vacations at the safest places

DEDO NO CU E GRITARIA

He won't last a month, though.

What if I kept my legal residence in the US? Could I still buy a house in Brazil?

Golpe democrático

What would happen?

sete a um

Bullshit. Nothing bad would happen, just don't be a show off with your money and try to blend in. Just teach english somewhere and disguise as middle class and you are good to go.

Unless you know someone here that knows a good chunk of our no-go zones - and every single city and town here have them, don't let the southposters fool you into thinking otherwise - you'll get mugged or even killed the moment you turn in the wrong street.

Trust me, I'm a southerner myself, I know my shit.

What about as a tourist in São Paulo? Is that dangerous?

Brazil has dangerous areas most everywhere. You need a contact to guide or someone you trust, to show you around so you travel safe places.

I know a 26 years old not very good looking still in college piss poor retard who managed to get a qt and humble Brazilian grill

He most definitely should not be here for more than 1 week

Leiam Siege.

There are no-go zones at São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro as pointed out above. Just ask around to locals and you should be ok. São Paulo has a great night life but the city is ugly and Rio is the opposite. At Rio, stay at the South Zone avoiding favelas and get to know the West Zone beaches; Barra da Tijuca at Posto 8 and Recreio, Prainha and Grumari. At South Zone, Ipanema at Posto 9 and 10 are excellent during weekdays. Stay away in the weekends cause its overcrowded and full of niggers during summer.

The next question is obvious. How can we fix Brazil? How can we improve the birth rate of responsible people?

>How can we fix Brazil? How can we improve the birth rate of responsible people?

Literally genocide, the dominant ethics and culture of the society is disgusting and beyond "fixing"

People these days would condemn the "responsible people" of this country forever if we do what's necessary to fix it.

As long as there are still "responsible" people in Brazil there's still a chance. Mass deportations to Africa are within the limitations of our current technology after all.

From the American perspective, Brazil is one military dictatorship away from becoming a productive member of the developed world.

No dictatorship can fix this shithole, only civil war and the splitting of the country in 3 to 5 smaller countries

just

Then a dictatorship that manages to do exactly that.

With the proper leader, even the impossible seems probable.

Rich? U$ 10k/month

Sterilize favelados would be a great start.

I'd start with deportations to some shithole in Africa. As crazy as it sounds, the blacks in Brazil and North America are much more advanced and sophisticated than the ones in Africa.

They would never go.

>they can write
but it is true nigger have evolved over here

I never said it would be voluntary deportations.

forget deportation Brazilian racism is not like American racism, it's not realistic to imagine a segregation and/or deportation scenario here

Well, they've mixed with whites and whites have evolved beyond the base tribal nature of their kind. I grew up in a large American city with a majority black population.

no yeah, if you are american your dick will be sucked no matter what. Everyone here wants to leave desperately.
ive heard stories of ppl going to mexico from brazil to enter the us

Why's that though?

Post your politicalcompass.org/, comrades!
(Also help me understand what mine means)

means bolsonaro 2018
also you are retarded

I'm right authoritarian. But much more right wing than authoritarian.

hard to explain, we are much more mixed both genetically and culturally, there was never segregation like in America and even our slavery was a "lite" version of slavery

muh "miscigenação"
sad i dont have the amerimutt meme

Because...? I'm voting Bolsonaro for lack of a better option, as always. Still, it's the best option we had in a few good decades. (Enéas, peace be upon him)

That's completely untrue. Slavery in Brazil was significantly worse than in America. 80% of slaves that were taken to the new world were taken to South America, less than 10% were taken to the USA. We also ended slavery sooner.

I don't agree with the segregation argument either though. There's a huge different between the north and south of Brazil. And when you dig into it the difference has to do with racial heritage. Segregation already seems to be a daily part of Brazilian life

> Who would you rather have as your president?

Digits will confirm jail time for the Molusco

Daily reminder that you should be hanged if you vote for the cucked libertarian candidate instead of this

Why isn't that commie terrorist prick in prison now?

You do understand that Bolsonaro is preaching Libertarianism mixed with traditional values right? That doesn't mean he's not a libertarian.

Daily reminder that he is already our president

He was just condemned to 12 years of prison yesterday, I think. Now between the jury's verdict and the actual imprisonment of this man there's a whole new season on this crazy anime.

We had more slaves and our slaves were trated better and were more integrated in society, in some place even being a particular part of it.

About the segregation, just by lookin at us you can see my point. People are reace mixing here for centuries, in America this was taboo like 50 years ago. Also you are mistaking RACIAL segregation with SOCIAL segregation, our segregation is based on money not on race, even rich black people have their own neighborhoods in America

> Libertarianism is about economics
Learn the difference between defending the free market and being a libercuck, stupid baboon.

Brazilian laws toward immigrants are pretty open. For instance, you wouldn't be arrested if you were an illegal immigrant. Just stay away from Rio de Janeiro, because people there would try to steal everything you got.

Most of you folks don't know but we actually god new laws for immigration. Anyone from any nationality currently in Brazil that feels the compulsion to apply for citizenship will most likely become a citizen. Source needed. I may look it up so I can post it here in details.

There's no such thing as rich black areas in America. Anywhere that blacks congregate the
area turns to shit and the one or two successful/stable blacks are driven to white areas or into poverty.

As far as I can tell it seems to be the same thing in Brazil, except that Brazil has a more grey of "white" definition than in the US.

Lembro quando fiz o enem em 2010 ou 2011 que fiquei de mimimi de como seria boa imigração pro Brasil. Ahh inocência.

Redação sobre haitianos?

Bem provável. Eu tirei 740 kek