BREAKING - SENATOR RELEASED TEXT MESSAGES

New Text Messages Raise More Concerns and Questions for the FBI

Strzok: Thought of the perfect person D can bounce this off of[.]

Page: Who?

Strzok: Pat [] You gotta give me credit if we go with him. And delay briefing him on until I can get back and do it. Late next week or later.

Page: We talked about him last night, not for this, but how great he is. He’s in private practice though, right? Suppose you could still bring him back. And yes, I’ll hold.

Strzok: Yes, he’s at Skadden in Chicago. I haven’t talked to him for a year or two. Don’t forget that Dag Comey appointed him as special counsel in the Plame matter, and that he was there for Comey’s investiture.

Strzok: I could work with him again. And damn we’d get sh*t DONE.

Page: I know. Like I said, we discussed boss and him yesterday.

Strzok: And it frustrates me, because Bill at his 7:15, brings up the whole matter in front of his DADs. One who is acting for Dina. Who immediately goes to John and tell[s] him how Bill is stressed because all the stuff is going on about a special prosecutor. Bill needs to learn to not talk to everybody about this when he’s upset about it. And I guarantee that agent, while discreet, is certainly going to tell at least a few other people.[7]

Strzok: I’m sending [redacted] to the 8:30 with Jones so that I can meet with John.

Page: Did he go so far as to talk about why we started talking special prosecutor?!

Strzok: Don’t think so. In my office talking to John[.]

Page: [redacted][8]

Later, on May 13, 2016, Page texted Strzok:

Hey forgot to ask if you mentioned the whole special counsel thing to andy?[9]

grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/grassley-new-text-messages-raise-more-concerns-and-questions-fbi

Other urls found in this thread:

grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/constituents/2018-01-25 CEG Letter to FBI Source Texts.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Fitzgerald
cnn.com/2017/06/13/politics/trump-robert-mueller-fbi-director-interview/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Counsel_investigation_(2017–present)
cnbc.com/2016/10/28/fbi-probing-new-clinton-emails.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know what the fuck I'm reading.

DRUMPF IS FINISHED NOW!!!

LMFAO at these two fucking people, their whole fucking shit is getting microanalysed bit by bit, day by day, by every fucking geek and autist on planet earth

This is pizzagate all over again.

Except this isn't being suppressed as successfully. The truth is coming out in this case, as opposed to the pizzagate coverup.

And they're just corrupt tards fucking on the side. Lmfao. If Weiner and his dickpics hasn't just destroyed the dnc, this would be world changing.

Yeah because this time we have one of the actual gang of 8 in Congress leading the charge. God bless Devin Nunes

i realize these things take time, but these people need to be pulled out of positions of power now. every corrupted agency and agent needs to be purged from our great country.

You misunderstand, it's pizzagate in that it's literally over-blown, grasping at straws by a bunch of internet autists who are incredibly gullible and desperate for anything to confirm their cognitive biases about the Russia investigation.

The best ones so far are the ones all about coming and going lol grassley is a madman releasing these random ass texts

nah nigger

And they got nothing.

FYI Skadden is also where Fred T Goldberg Jr is- the fat sack of shit that gave billions in tax forgiveness to scientology when they pushed up a load of fake legal issues his way - fucking pussy
fuck

You better watch your ass bitch, 'cause I always, ALWAYS carry a minimum of three chili bags. Motherfuckers up around the way call me Three Bag Jimmy and when you even think you can be a smart ass bitch, next thing you know you're lying the hospital with third-degree chili burns, waiting for the doctors to build you a new face from your ass. And I won't get caught either, 'cause them two reserve chili bags and I can wait it out in the mountains until long after your assface is forgotten, boy. So keep it up, bitch. Your momma won't even recognize your ass.

MOAR!!!!!!

fuck off kike

honestly half of it sounds like two ugly people trying to maintain the illusion that they have some importance in their spheres, so fucking the ugly sack of shit every night is less unappealing.
sad larpy faggots
still, traitors

Seeing this is sooooo disheartening. And then I get fucking MAD.

This is the deadly part:

Pulling Punches in the Clinton Investigation.

On February 25, 2016, Strzok and Page discussed via text how many personnel from DOJ and FBI would be included in the Clinton investigation and what the best ratio should be. In that discussion, Ms. Page issued the following warning to Mr. Strzok, about dealing with Secretary Clinton:
Page: One more thing: she might be our next president. The last thing you need us going in there loaded for bear. You think she’s going to remember or care that it was more doj than fbi?
Strzok: Agreed. I called Bill and relayed what we discussed. He agrees. I will email you and [redacted] same.[2]

I'm guessing they "recovered" some, and they'll happen to be fringe-bad but not totally damning, just like every other time texts or emails are partially recovered and release heavily redacted.

wow

Nice attempt at brow beating.

Checked.

>MOAR!!!!!!

Pulling Punches in the Clinton Investigation.

On February 25, 2016, Strzok and Page discussed via text how many personnel from DOJ and FBI would be included in the Clinton investigation and what the best ratio should be. In that discussion, Ms. Page issued the following warning to Mr. Strzok, about dealing with Secretary Clinton:
Page: One more thing: she might be our next president. The last thing you need us going in there loaded for bear. You think she’s going to remember or care that it was more doj than fbi?
Strzok: Agreed. I called Bill and relayed what we discussed. He agrees. I will email you and [redacted] same.[2]

>you think she's going to remember?
>or care?
So they knew she was a psychotic moron and didn't care.

Let me slit their throats.

Wow Hillary confirmed totally not at all vindictive

>MOAR!!!!!!

In a reply to our letter, the FBI responded, “[b]ased on these facts, it did not appear that there was a conflict of interest – actual or apparent – that required recusal or waiver.”[13] However, text messages on October 28, 2016, indicate that contrary to the FBI’s December 2016 response, the Director’s Chief of Staff apparently believed that Mr. McCabe actually did need to be recused at a later date. McCabe’s recusal did not take place until one week before the presidential election – a fact that the FBI failed to disclose in its December 2016 response to the Committee.

Page: Rybicki just called to check in. He very
clearly 100% believes that Andy should be recused because of the “perception.”

Strzok: God.

Page: Our statement affected the stock market.

Page: Don’t understand your email, if it’s a matter similar to those we’ve been talking about lately, why no recusal before? Something different?

Strzok: I assume McAuliffe picked up. But that doesn’t make sense. He said he was interviewing, maybe he’s headed into private practice.[14]

As Ms. Page asked, “why no recusal before? Something different?” If McCabe eventually recused himself one week before the election, why did he not do so sooner?
Why did the FBI fail to disclose McCabe’s November 1, 2016 recusal in its December 14, 2016 response letter?
Did Mr. McCabe’s recusal have any relation to the reported McAuliffe investigation? Or was it related to private sector employment negotiations, and if so, with whom was he negotiating that would have triggered the recusal?

>MOAR!!!!!!

Transmitting Government Records on Non-Government Systems.

In addition, I have raised concerns in multiple letters to the FBI about whether the FBI’s investigation was improperly narrow, focusing only on issues related to classified information, and not considering the alienation or destruction of federal records, whether classified or not, which is a crime under 18 U.S.C. § 2071.[15] On April 10, 2016 and on June 3, 2017, respectively, Strzok said the following to Page:

Gmailed you two drafts of what I’m thinking of sending Bill, would appreciate your thoughts. Second (more recent) is updated so you can skip the first.[16]

Type on home computer and email to yourself.[17]

Additionally, in many messages they refer to related conversations they were having via iMessage, presumably on their personal Apple devices. It appears that Strzok and Page transmitted federal records pertaining to the Clinton investigation on private, non-government services. It is important to determine whether their own similar conduct was a factor in not focusing on and developing evidence of similar violations by Secretary Clinton and her aides.

Yeah, and who became president? I'm sure they wish they could turn back time.

All of the text messages released

grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/constituents/2018-01-25 CEG Letter to FBI Source Texts.pdf

K

Why do these people have a job? Why are they not arrested?

I think what is going on is this is showing that Strozk and Page are talking about hiring Patrick Fitzgerald
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Fitzgerald

May 13th Page texted Strozk asking if he went over the Special Counsel (insurance Strozk mentioned before) proposal to reign Trump in or get him out of office. They were trying to hatch a plan on how to force Trump out or under their thumb. They get Mueller to go speak with Trump the day before he became SC to give Trump a shake down the same way that Comey did when he met with Trump to tell him he had the piss dossier. To which Trump responded with raiding Comeys office while he was all the way the fuck in California. Comey found out by seeing it on tv. Trump responded hard against Comey and Im guessing now it is coming to Mueller.

Trump meets Mueller 05/16/17
cnn.com/2017/06/13/politics/trump-robert-mueller-fbi-director-interview/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Counsel_investigation_(2017–present)

lol
Who is going to arrest them goy?
You?
The law only applies to bad goyim don't you realize this yet?

>Type on home computer and email to yourself
Um.....
Isn't that theft of classified material?

FBI is kill

RESIST DLURMPF

>Page: One more thing: she might be our next president. The last thing you need us going in there loaded for bear. You think she’s going to remember or care that it was more doj than fbi?
>Strzok: Agreed. I called Bill and relayed what we discussed. He agrees. I will email you and [redacted] same.[2]

Woah, as in Bill Clinton?

priestap

Comey, I think

Where the (((secret society))) fucked up is that they had no idea that two of its members were screwing each other and texting back and forth about all this stuff.

They fucked up, thinking that Trump could be controlled or contained.

>Bill needs to learn to not talk to everybody about this when he’s upset about it.
And fagboy Strzok needs to learn to not discuss illegal conspiracies against democracy on a government issued phone.

TOO LATE

Bump for actual /pol thread.

OK boys,

Time to meme this shit.

Anyone discovered anything new and juicy? Hasn't Hannity already mentioned the juiciest shit?

Anyone have a shot of the (((secret society))) text? I think normies will be interested to see that on TWitter.

well

>calling Bill Clinton and telling him everything.
No collusion!!

>Isn't that theft of classified material?

That depends, but it very much does violate FBI rules on communications.

Bump fuck all sliding

These texts show these 2 already knew about the special counsel before it was enacted by Rod Rosenstein. There is literally 0 reason that they should know about this in advance, Rosenstein specifically said that this was an independent decision of the DOJ. These people are completely fucked now, I am guessing we will see talk of a special counsel from even earlier than those once the recovered texts are also shown.

This bit is related to the following. Why did she give a "wink"

FBI probing new emails related to Clinton case
cnbc.com/2016/10/28/fbi-probing-new-clinton-emails.html