FMP

This is actually kinda fun.

>actually
what, were you expecting something bad?

General speaking a show that gets a sequel ten years after the fact had something going for it.

Popularity != quality.

Eh. Low expectations, I guess? "Goofy HS mecha comedy" didn't exactly fill me with confidence, but I'm kinda running out of shit to watch, so...

Tessa is such a sexual animal.

Honestly found 1st season to be underwhelming, given how I've heard nothing but praises about it.

S1 is fairly average. S2 and S3 are what solidifies it.

Yeah, I really liked what they did by turning it into sol and then going back to being "serious", a lot more shows should do that

FMP is weird. Nobody dislikes it and it's very popular, but if you ask a person to list all the titles they've watched (as much as they can remember), FMP will never come up. Try it on your friends - you can even specify the time period or even ask only for mecha shows.

Also it's what I loved about steins;gate yet for some reason some people didn't appreciate it

>Honestly found 1st season to be underwhelming, given how I've heard nothing but praises about it.
That's because the 1st season diverged from the canon and was done by Gonzo.

The mechs aren't very memorable. Quite boring actually.

This show is serious nostalgia fuel

I watched it sometime ago, and I kinda agree. It starts off slow, and really only picks up by half way.

>Turns into a comedy
>Then back into a serious mecha/operator show
>The 'serious' season actually references the comedy season and even mocks the main character for all of his goofy fuckups in a complete dead-serious manner

That was genius to me, and completely unique as far as I know. Wraith going "Yeah I've been watching you this entire time and you're honestly a fucking joke lol" was eye-opening.

I really need to rewatch FMP, it's almost been a decade and I don't remember this.
It'll be good to refresh myself before S4 airs.

Thank god we'll never get to Burning One Man Force. Sucks that they won't be animating Dancing Very Merry Christmas though.

Wasn't the plan to skip DVMC in order to be able to finish the whole thing? If they get 26 episodes it'll still be very rushed, but just barely possible.

Rather than deep, it's stupid.

It's unfair to treat something as comedy than make it a big problem later. That was the worst part of Legend of the Legendary Heroes.

>It's unfair
Unfair to who, exactly?

But did you read the manga?

It gets old.

> Try it on your friends

The goofy comedy is Fumoffu. You should also stop typing like a faggot. You don't need those ellipses.

You're late to it.

dick goes where?

Wow, just how new are you?

>Thank god we'll never get to Burning One Man Force.
The novels will be fully adapted.
Somehow, but that was the plan.

Steins gate never did that. I just finished rewatching it, and once Mayuri died, the tone was always serious.

Season 1 had the animatio of a hentai, and second raid was edgelord garbage.

Mayuri dies at like half the show.

Don't try too hard to fit in faggot.

You should follow your own advice instead of throwing a fit over ellipses...

>LNs will never be all translated

Yeah, but after that point, the show becomes serious. Unlike FMP, that jumps around between serious and comedy.