Chapter 13

>tfw no hanabi gf

1st for best girl

Niggerstream is the fucking worst

why? real question

>Boruto x Hanabi

i-isn't it supposed to be vs?

Hanabi is the best girl.

pink/green is such a visually appealing feminine/beautiful color combination, it's such a shame Sakura got that design.

I guarantee if Hinata and Sakura swapped designs people who currently say Sakura is ugly would suddenly be waifu'ing her up and saying
>tfw no qt shy tomboy gf

Just a spar, no kill intentions.

>No presence in the anime or manga
>not a single Jap gives a flying fuck
>will reappear only to be completely humiliated and then fade to the background again.
Sakura was a mistake.

*No presence in the new anime or manga is what I meant.

Green eyed Sarada looks like a girl Harry Potter now.

It's Saturday night. The chapter came out Thursday morning. Also their translations aren't very good so it's like waiting forever for a mediocre product.

How much of the truth about the Uchiha massacre has been revealed to the village?

Holy shit that doesn't work. I much prefer those big black, puppy-dog eyes. Uchiha are cute as fuck when they're young.

Waiting for sauce on this doujin

She had an entire gaiden dedicated to her family, the story is about the new generation so you can't have Sakura in every chapter.

Man you need to check your head, hating a cartoon and making up shit because of it is just stupidly pathetic.

0%. And not likely to change anytime soon. Honestly, the backroom politics of the NV are the most interesting part of this series for me.

Hinata's design is awful though.

Some people like her because she's THAT love interest the classic "japanese beauty" which means she's a breeding mare. She has no personality.

What jutsu have you learned?

>which means she's a breeding mare
Yes, and?

Chidori and Dragon Flame Jutsu. In the process of learning the water dragon jutsu and edo tensei.

Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu

Yet you faggots gush over Hanabi.

Right? They need better taste is woman.

Hanabi is a better character than Sakura.

>Cheap Sakura parody
>Good taste

Of course of you waifufags actually believe this. Since acting like a slut toward her nephew somehow makes her a good character.

Don't be jealous Karin is a better character

>Since acting like a slut toward her nephew somehow makes her a good character.

She literally never did this.

Naruto should have restarted the Uzumaki clan with Karin.

>Karin
>Better character

Now that's funny, user.

>You know what this world needs?
>More Uzumaki

No she isn't.
She has virtually all of Sakura's bad qualities without any of the good ones.

Where is the English translated chapter wtf

>All this salt
Yes, feed me more Sakura-cucks

People are just lazy.

If you don't like Sakura, than it's literally impossible to like Karin. Unless you have a fetish for abuse.

Almost perfect

God dammit... I don 't pay for manga but doesn't viz have it? if so can't someone share it-

>Unless you have a fetish for abuse.

But he promised Neji he would change the Hyuga clan traditions when he became Hokage. What better way to change the clan than by taking away the main houshold and sullying the pure Hyuga genes with his Uzumaki seed?

I only found some gook translater parts.

>Neji has the byakugan activated
Kek

I wonder if Naruto ever did tell the Hyuga clan to cut it out with that swastika seal.

I am going to have NIGGERstream's heads on fucking platters. This should not be taking this long.

Guess we have to wait. I am ironically more hyped about the manga than the anime. I like the boruto series but we don't know if it is filler or Canon until the manga shows these characters

It's just an Intro imo.

Fine, I'll play your game. It's more fun beating you fairly.
>steps in to help her nephew awaken his Byakugan because she knows Hiashi will fuck it up by hurting himself or going too hard
>gives him another chance after easily trouncing him the first time
>makes a nice home cooked meal for everybody and tries to make sure her nephew is eating right
>shows up on the porch at night to give him a pep talk because she felt he was down
>plays with her niece like a good aunt should
>actually competent as a fighter despite only knowing Hyuuga techniques and skills
All of that in essentially one episode. More character development and likability than Sakura had in 700 chapters plus every single filler episode.

You can't stop the power of best aunt.

With a bolt like that it's no wonder.

>Aunt Hanabi is really touchy

She just loves her sister's children.

Oh I bet she does

Only because Hanabi didn't suffer from so much of Kishimoto's attention.

Sakura got main character screen time but 3rd tier character development.

>awknowledge that hinata's not just popular for her personality
>b-but she doesn't have a personality

Stop. If Hinata had Sakura's personality people would hate her too. And it has nothing to do with being a "breeding mare" or whatever.

It's like you're ignoring all the things Sakura as done throughout the series. You waifufags are fucking cancer, thinking an irrelevant nobody like Hananbi even stands up there. Just admit it, she acted like a flirty whore and she looks hot to you, and now you think she's a good character because of it.

I mean, at least Hinatafags have relatively strong reasons to defend Hinata. Hanabi has nothing.

Especially the boy who looks like a cute mini version of his hot father.

And here's the real kicker: this week's episode proves that she has a complete character arc, unlike Sakura. She starts out in one place, and throughout the story, ends up in a better place as a person.

That's literally not what happened. You're thinking with your dick.

I think Ikemoto has the right idea. Sakura looks so much better without pants.

>It's like you're ignoring all the things Sakura as done throughout the series
Such as? And despite all that, why did she end up the exact same person she started off as: an annoying, whiny bitch who lusts after an emo autist who doesn't give her the time of day?

And who'll end up growing into a better-looking version of his father with whatever it is Sasuke has that makes the girls go crazy.

>Such as?
Read the manga, senpai.

>And despite all that, why did she end up the exact same person she started off as: an annoying, whiny bitch who lusts after an emo autist who doesn't give her the time of day?
What has Hanabi really fucking amounted to? Other than incest Doujin bait, that is.

>starts out a cold girl isolated from her sister because of her clan's expectations for her
>ends up a happy go lucky aunt who learned to loosen up along with the rest of her clan
>no change

pervert neji is my favorite meme

>Read the manga, senpai
I did. All that happened is she got stronger punches and could heal people. Nothing else changed.

>can't make her husband stick around
>can't help train her kids
>kids can't even use the byakugan yet

Hinata confirmed for failure at life post-time skip. Wow.

>Was one thing for a few panels.
>Over a decade later of absence, appears as something else.

Wow, such strong character development.

>She had an entire gaiden dedicated to her family
The gaiden was clearly ''dedicated'' to Sarada, not her family. Also. what part of
>will reappear only to be completely humiliated and then fade to the background again.
you don't understand? of course I'm talking about the gaiden. I sometimes forget Sakurafags have performed so much mental gymnastics to ignore how the manga actually portrays her, that you have long forlorn the simple caveats of simple human communication.

>Yet you faggots gush over Hanabi.
Who says I gush over Hanabi?, she IS miles better than Sakura though
>better design
>better personality
>Much cooler Jutsus
>has pedigree and money
>Isn't some autistic homosexual's doormat
Still, my favorite girls in the series remain Temari and Conan.

Dude, no, Karin is like THE only female character objectively more horrid than Sakura.

Stronger than Sakura's with all that screentime, yeah.

>acknowledge that hinata's not just popular for her looks
>b-but she doesn't have a personality

Stop. If Hinata had Sakura's personality people would hate her too. And it has nothing to do with being a "breeding mare" or whatever.

Salty Sakufags need to stop shitting up these threads.

>Other than incest Doujin bait
Even doujin authors don't like the way Sakura turned out. Why do you think they always give her massive gozongas and change her personality?

>Barely anything.
>Yet you people still defend her.

Hanabi was a mistake. She's a nothing. A meme character more than anything.

All he had to do was give her huge tits and ass
Instead he gave her a fucking haircut and stripped away her personality. Fucking Kishi REEEEEEEEEE

They should be happy, too. Sakura got a new house. It's a bit shabbier than the old one, but that's probably all she could afford with the loans.

Only problem is the big balcony windows where Boruto sneaks in to fuck her daughter.

>Still, my favorite girls in the series remain Temari and Conan.
Predicitable.

>Conan
I think Arnie is best girl, too. The remake sucked though.

Are you okay, user?

Oh, it's us, not you Hyugafags. Okay.

Man, this is so desperate and pathetic . Like I've been saying for years on these threads, the moment someone starts discussing Sakura as a character you know some of her pathetic fags will try to throw another girl under the bus. We all know your routine by now.

>Predicitable.
It's not my fault Kishi can't write for shit and doesn't give that many choices.

All I need is a threesome doujin with Boruto, Hanabi and Sarada and I can die happy.

>she teaches them about sex like the slut she is

It's perfect

>hanabi hears her nephew has a girlfriend
>invites both of them over to her house
>decides to give them hands on sex ed
>hiashi sits in his study with the byakugan on smiling to himself

Post Hanabis pls.

>Oh, it's us
Glad you admitted it, retard.

>Reading comprehension.

I fapped to every cute Naruto female character (except Sakucunt). Karin had some great lewd fanart back when Taka was a thing.

really? You sure can't find it anymore then.

>(except Sakucunt)
I know you're lying.

Post live action Karin

What are the chances that Karin will be retconned into being Salad's mother? 0%?

We have to beat Kishis' editor first

I must say I like Karin more than Sakura because she's got more sex appeal and is played for jokes. Also because she manages to grow up.

Karin was supposed to be comic relief along with Suigetsu. What the fuck is the excuse for Sakura to be such a dull and unlikable character?

Karin ended up more selfless and likable than Sakura in the end anyways. Karin is a good family friend who gives Sarada glasses. Meanwhile Sakura ended her friendship with Ino to fight over Sasuke when he didn't give a fuck about either of them.

Not to mention Sakura hiding Karin in Sasuke's pictures to put herself over it. Pretty embarrassing to be honest. Like Karin supposedly helped deliver Sarada and Sakura tries to cut her out of pictures? What a cunt.

>tfw just have to wait and the Karin army appears

Either that or Sakura is just more hated

Maybe send Kishi's editor an idea on how do it successfully and not anger the SaruSasu fans?