GOP SENATOR BECOMES LAUGHINGSTOCK AFTER HIS FBI "SECRET SOCIETY" SMEAR IMPLODES

shareblue.com/gop-senator-ron-johnson-becomes-laughingstock-after-his-fbi-secret-society-smear-implodes/

Sup Forums BTFO

(((damage control)))

Literally nobody is laughing on either side tho. People are either interested or they don't care but laughingstock is protesting a bit too much

>they're naming the jew
>quick, call them conspiracy theorists and laugh
>...
>it's not working?
>IT'S NOT WORKING!!!!!

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time

THE END

These insane liberals literally believe in the Trump pee pee tape.

so reddit banned shareblue from their site, but the nigger mods who run this site allow these shitty slide threads. the day of the rope is coming, mods.

>sageblue

oh shit

the fake news reported it. it must be true then

If they only had the "missing" e-mails, texts, memo, tinfoil - then then they would be able to prove it all.

>shareblue

Are we worse than Reddit?

This article deserves to be posted on r/politics

>OP becomes laughing stock after shilling his paid shill website.

Fuck off Brock. Everything you've worked towards is being systematically dismantled. The next 7 years are gonna be rough as hell. Take a sage.

They didn't ban shit. That's a lie.

>Ukraine
>linking shareblue
faggot shill

You think they would make another site for the news at this point. I think libtards even see shareblue as a meme. They are funded by billions ffs.

Look who it is! It’s this faggot again.
I heard shareblue just got kicked off reddit for being literally fucking shills.
Kek

sage

shareblue.com...Jesus H. Christ on a popsicle stick, aren't you fuckers even going to try? you do pretend faux outrage, we do pretend faux upset, you go cash your shareblue check, it's like the fucking democrats do to the niggers and the spics. I'm just so fucking disappointed in you right now. is this the shilling that you went to school for? is this the shilling that She lost for? is this the shilling that CNN has paid for?This is as sad as a priest looking for altar boys at an all-girls school.

>Name a real secret society
>LOL IM LAFFIN AT YOU

*Controls damage at maximum speed

Has a hohol ever posted anything worthwhile on this site?

Awwwwww. Can't post your shit on leddit anymore, eh?

>in all fields

>shariablue

Take that shit elsewhere

Keep making me money Eric..!

Remember: We're going to see even more of this crap.

Le shareblue faggot

>Don't forget sage goes in all fields

shariaBlue link......

KYS faggot

sage>SAGE>sage>SAGE>sage>SAGE>sage>SAGE>sage>SAGe>sage>SAGE>sage>SAGE>sage>SAGE>sage>SAGE>sage>SAGE>sage>SAGE>sage>SAGE>sage>SAGE>sage>SAGE>sage>SAGE

>Safe breaks
We call that fapping.

>shareblue.com
Holy shit, you've never been this brazen before

So basically he's the average conspiratard/pol/ack

>Sup Forums BTFO
So what are YOU doing here? Faggot.

notice how none of the drumpftards have any arguments beyond complaining about the source or saging because their safe space has been invaded

>secret society
>FBI messages >found
>shareblue kicked off le rddt
ahhh now I understand why the board has been absolutely infested with shills
>sage and pic related is for the shills

i really hope you gayniggers are saging this fucking kike faggot.
OP confirmed for having aids and sucking nigger cock

(((OP)))

Seems like making a “””ShareBlue””” link thread for each headline they click to

>Posts shareblue link with GOPtard.jpg image.

Totally legit. Go back to tumblr you dick wranglin' Satan lover.

(((Shariablue)))

>free speech

>suppress my enemies

>shareblue

Sage

Dude. You realize how low you've become with even fucking Reddit bans you?

>Safe space
>Sup Forums
Nice try.

>sage

>Trump becomes leader of the GOP
>Entire GOP keep tripping over themselves to make him seem competent
>GOP continues to lose any remaining respect

Holy fuck these guys just don't care anymore. And with demographics continuing to change, the courts calling out the voter disenfranchising schemes, and the few remaining core conservatives being put off by the stink of this administration...2018 is not going to be pretty.

They really squandered the opportunity after running such a great 6-year smear campaign against Obama and Hillary.

im starting to believe shariablue was a Sup Forums psyop all along, just for keks

>shareblue