Who here /raciallyambiguous/

I’m Portuguese and French yet people have no fucking idea what I am. I’ve gotten people asking me if I’m Arab (this is the most common), Native American, indian, Chechen, etc

Who else has this problem

It fucking sucks

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are a North African rape baby. Get off my board shitskin

I'm Danish and Russian so no I can't relate

Mila is pretty racially ambiguous. She looks more like a gypsy than your average kike

>being confused for a shitskin
>not removing yourself from the genepool

you are an american mongrel. there.

This could be true but I have extremely dark straight hair like a native Americans whereas Arabs have curly nigger hair. I forgot to mention people have asked me if I’m Israeli too

I'm 1/4 Sicilian, and Italian tourists gravitate towards me lol.

shit portagee, I got the same problem. Lebanese people mistake me for one of their kind all the time. Alright by me, their bitches are fine

I'm Arab and people always ask me if I'm Italian or French.

Amerimutt thread now.

>whereas Arabs have curly nigger hair.

only maghrebis. Mashreqi arabs have thick straight black/brown hair

Lol Atleast show your flags. Can dish out insults but can’t take any, bunch of cowards

My family has been in Quebec for hundreds of years yet I'm British/Irish/Scottish. What does that make me pol?

A fucking Leaf?

>Who here /raciallyambiguous/
>Leave my little part of America where I look like my neighbors.
>At a work party at my new job in a new State
>"So which of your parents is from Asia?"
>Wut.jpg
>"You look very Asian."
>I have blond hair and grey eyes
>Confusion
>Others ask me this all the time out here

>mfw I'm of two Finnish parents.

I'm of northern Chinese stock and while most people guess I'm Asian, I got mistaken for Hispanic and Arab more than I would expect. Doesn't help that I have hairy genes and can sport a beard. Not gonna complain, got attention from latinas and having a decent sized cock helps. Don't know if it's potential Turk genes or I just got lucky.

If you are 100% native french and portuguese ancestry then you can´t look like an arab or a native american or indian. You have to have some non european in you besides that.

I don't have that problem. It's ok to be white :)

Whiter than you Muhammad

Maybe you have those Ainu genetics (the people who lived in that area before Mongolians conquered it) that make Japanese people look less mongaloid and more caucasoid

southern france is mediterannean though. imo all mediterannean peoples look quite similar, Sup Forums thinks all arabs are dark like indians which is not the case there's wide genetic variety.

I wish she looked like a gypsy. I can tell you from personal experience they look much worse.

>make Japanese people look less mongaloid and more caucasoid

stop watching anime.

>Portuguese and French

So 100% Arab, got it. Anyone born south of Hammerfest is a Moor rape baby, Varg told me so.

You're not alone user, I have no idea what I am. Asians treat me like I'm white but I'm not really white or feel white...

Unfortunately I haven’t taken a dna test yet but my dads side is 100% Portuguese, his parents came straight off the bord from northern Portugal (Braga) and my moms side is French for the most part but might be Italian too I’m not really sure

No because im white.

I think i could technically pass as Jewish though.

MUTT, DAMN!

I get confused for Russian/Eastern European all the time and I'm 100% northwest European

>I’m 1/4 per c-

She took a DNA test and came back as like 98% Ashkenazi Jewish

Can I come back? :(

I think you look hot, all the colors and form match up, you look a little bit like Mila Kunis.

I’m a Sephardic Jew but people think I’m white or Native American.

I know tons of arabs from the levant, half have curly hair

A MUTT?

Fascist flag is usually Italy, sometimes Greece. Ironically both barely whiter than us

Kek

>Maybe you have those Ainu genetics (the people who lived in that area before Mongolians conquered it)
>that make Japanese people look less mongaloid and more caucasoid

This is what Americans actually believe.

it's ok germany. At least there will still be germans in america

PROVE THAT YOU´RE WHITE, DIRTY MUTT

I'm something like 1/8th spanish, 7/8ths white.
Used to work in a pub. After I went on holiday for a couple of weeks, one of the regulars leaned across the bar and said to me
>are you a paki?

Doubt it unless some nip raped my ancestors.

>ironically both barely whiter than us

Dad is 100% white, mom is mexican, with roughly 50% native and less than 6% black or asian, yet I somehow got all the spic genes.

I would say that the one-drop rule isn't overstated but my brothers look white so idk

Noone knows who my grandfather is because my grandmother was a slut. My father looks kinda tanned European and I'm clearly white, but sometimes I wonder if I'd pass an ethnostate DNA test.

>people have no fucking idea what I am
you're a de facto mudshit then.

You serious? I've never met a single Levantine with curly hair. Levantines look pretty much like greeks. Are you sure they weren't algerian?

lol you have to go back

if in doubt hang yourself

you are arab

JUST

Yeah I feel you. Sister looks like me with my same dark features but brother came out with red curly hair, green eyes, and very white skin

not everyone wins in the genetic lottery man, be thanful that you were not born in a third world shithole

Real Turks aren’t hairy.

>Descendant from the British isles
>65% British
>Remained so even in a French Colony hundreds of years later

>EU flag
>Literally wants "united European identity"

Keep your opinions to yourself kike

>Levantines look pretty much like greeks.

Alright, Sheik Hassam Feiz Mohammad Abood from Melbourne, stop it with the Lebanese pride. I swear I've heard that exact line at my local Lebanese restaurant, that plus Phoenician sperging and muh Crusader/Byzantine heritage if they're Christian.

Father was peruvishit, mother is white 6th gen American. With short hair, I can look half jap/Asian because of high cheek bones, and long peruvishit nose. Otherwise, people will ask if I’m Mexican if they’re white (normally if the question is brought up), and vice versa. With longer hair, I look like the shitskin I am; sometimes, people will ask if I’m French, which makes no goddamn sense, but these are Americans that are asking those types of questions.

What does a French person even look like? I never could tell a French person from looks. Only once they start talking French.

dude i'm not denying I'm arab, i'm proud to be arab, i'm just saying you're way off about the curly hair thing. And greeks do look more like levantines than they do to white people, have you ever even seen an arab?

Behold. The frenchman

Seriously though when I hear French this guy comes to mind for some reason

kek

Life could be worse. You could actually be Portuguese or French.
If you don't like it, move to literally any other country, where they'll only mistake you for the one medium-skinned minority they have around there.

>northern Chinese
>decent sized cock
This is a pretty easy one.

I get asked maybe once every threeish months if I'm one of those brown nips. M-my face isn't that flat! And I'm not even asian.

>Portuguese
>French
>Irish
>German
>Scottish (because apparently that's different from Irish somehow)
le 56% euromut 10-12th gen American with all the white privilege that goes with it. So fucking what?

I am 52% italian (north) and also 6% swedish/danish/norweigen (all the same thing basically) and also my father's father was part polish which then became germany so I'm also german/french (same thing) and my mother is part irish but I'm not for some reason and my great grandfather was 3/5345th british

I'm English, German and Dutch so it's pretty clear I'm white.

White Americans will one day be their own ethnicity. Just embrace it.

I know what you mean. I am fully Indian but people think I am Spanish or Italian. It's sometimes fun when Indians talk shit around me and I start speaking fluent hindi/punjabi

am i the only white person on pol? what the fuck

Americans are a pan European people. This is not at all a negative in my mind.

I tended to have this problem when I interacted with some white people.

>Americans are a pan European people
not in that thread thats for sure

What do yu lol like anyway?

Some Scotts are Anglos
Some Scotts are Celtic

Be honest.. am I white?

Yeah, I knew two Jordanian guys with curly hair, a Syrian and some Palestinians. It's not black-like

You look like the devil dude hahaha

For me it's Dujardin, though we usually have lighter eyes. He seems typical. Dark brown to dark blonde straight to wavy hair, light eyes, vaguely squareish face, sometimes with a bigish nose. Build varies a lot, though I'd say being shortish and stocky was pretty common and still is among older generations, younger ones are soyfed wannabe lanklets. Depends on the region, but I'd say that's the typical range of looks, we're Celts with a bit of Germanic and Roman influence, desu.

White Americans already are their own ethnicity. "White" only makes sense in America and maybe other post-colonial countries, no one identifies as White outside of it. And honestly seeing non-Americans push "White" nationalism is disgusting, it's lumping all the various cultures and peoples of Europe into one pink disgusting broth. Or worse, seeing people talk about White culture and meaning something else than White American culture. Even talking about "European" culture feels wrong and overreaching.

You look like an arab

Kek, no. You look like a beaner-dunecoon.

56% af

There are no pro-White Canadians. You must be working for the Agency.

nytimes.com/2015/06/07/magazine/the-agency.html

me. I'm English/Scottish/Irish

Aww, poor American mutt.
Americans have a bit of everything in them.

Stop crying and fuck yourself shit skin.

Yikes...
Definitely not, sweetie

My father is of Swede / German descent.
My mother is straight off the island of Puerto Rico her father's root's in Spain and her mother's in the island. Apparently I'm white pac

>Get mistaken for Arab/Hispanic
>Decent sized cock
>Hairy with a beard
Mongolian?

Please stop making Americans look bad. Someone is going to screenshot this thread

Maybe you have some white in your genes, but you look majority arab. like 90%

Funny how it all works. Not a blond haired person in the family that I know of for the last 4 generations, but light brown hair, green/blue eyes, and olive skin seem to be the most common trait in my family. You would think there would be more southern european in the blood but there isn't.
Gaelic is what I keep seeing from family ancestry names. I'm not really sure what that means. More Celtic perhaps?

Jesus is the Atomwaffen budget that low?

Audible kek
This.

People always think I'm black, but my mom and dad are both Italian.

Already done.