You need to be racist to find a good gf

Daily reminder that as the overton window continues to shift, you will have to be racist to find a decent girlfriend. The only ones who will bother with you if you're not racist are obese blue haired cave trolls with their brains rotted out by Marxism.

Take note shills.

Other urls found in this thread:

illimitablemen.com/2014/12/14/the-shit-test-encyclopedia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Me and another rural girl are kinda new to the city and don't like it much at all. She lives near me too and we have quite a bit in common, so hopefully I can steal her heart

happy birthday Canada

good luck user
move out of the city when you can

Well rural retards understanding each other, no surprise there country boy

The fuck is an overton window

starve slowly

Pic related is you and all rural retards

starve

I was just gonna make this thread. It doesn't have to be overt at all, a lot is in body language.

Tons of guys have NO idea how to get a girl, they attempt to win them over by being nice. You gotta call out their shit and make them yours, not the other way around. In a sea of liberals you'll stand out if you do this.

Took me til my 30s to really understand them, cause my dad didn't teach me anything about women.

>sigks million :D :D

Actually I've lost two girlfriends for revealing my power level.

Harsh but true

>The only ones who will bother with you if you're not racist are obese blue haired cave trolls with their brains rotted out by Marxism.
good riddance user

What did you do? It's one thing to say you generally avoid black people for reasons, another to go off on IQ statistics or the jewish question. If you're trying to have an intellectual conversation with a girl you're doing it wrong.

"Overton" window; something about what normies consider to be normal.

>You gotta call out their shit and make them yours
This is hilarious. I'd love to see a pic of your gf, and see where it fits in the Zoo chart.

Normie revealing power level:
"I was going to surprise you, Cindy - I came in first in my class at law school, and my job at the corporate law firm is secured."

/pol revealing power level:
"Hey, I've been watching you for days from across the street, you know, the homeless shelter, when you wait at the school bus stop, and I think you fit into my master race plan."

What's that Mr."Muh revolution was supposed to take place in industrialized nations, but rather ended up taking place in agrarian Russia"? Please tell me more about how "retarded" rural people are.

Do you know what shit testing is? This seems to explain well.
illimitablemen.com/2014/12/14/the-shit-test-encyclopedia/

How do I learn words like this so I don't seem like such a brainlet?

Look up words when you don't know them

When I was in high school this was standard to learn.