Pol get the fuck in here!

Hostage situation in Michigan.

google.com/amp/s/articles.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2018/01/suspected_bank_robber_holding.amp

CIA NIGGERS

God dam it, Canton just switched their radios over to MPSCS and I don't have a program my SDR can decode their signals with.

Hang on, retarded Google sent me to Connecticut

oh look another shooting in America, I wonder why....yawn

I think your reply license expired yesterday, britbong.

Aren't you not allowed to post bad things about other cultures online? What if I report your post to the police

>has to show his ID to buy a butter knife

All those shitskins?

Don't care if banks get robbed
Just don't rob people

hurr durr mohammed and his spork deerr

How did it feel when that truck hit your wife's boyfriend?

you fucking retard I never called you Mohammed or made fun of your pathetic police state. Really shows your inferiority complex.

And now we wait for SWAT or the FBI to get away with executing and murdering another hostage.

We need anons on the ground.

Bank is less than a half mile from police station.

Brilliant robber right there.

>I'm gonna guess the skin colour is darker than mine or they're from Romulus.

I hate living in a niggerstate. This shit happens daily and it always blocks the god damned roads

bump for live feed

Anyone have a live feed?

At least one hostage who knows too much will be shot down by FBI

I’m at work right now my office is less than a mile away. There was a chopper hovering over the bank for quite a while but it’s gone now. It’s acrually pretty quiet where I’m at but I’m assuming the situation is pretty intense down the road. Last news I heard was that two of hostages were released but there’s at least one more. Will keep posted if anything big happens.

Probably robbed the bank to pay for his boyfriend's sex change.

ATTICA! ATTICA!

Oops meant to reply to

wendys will be ok if you take the rest of the night off. go get us a livestream you nigger

know-it-all hostages are the WORST!

wheres the video?

Yes. You need to show ID to buy knives here. We don't want our children carrying weapons and shooting and stabbing each other like in your shithole country. Do you have a problem with that, you stupid bitch?

>Wendy’s

Might be too late to get anything anyway apparently something just happened and he’s in police custody now

he robbed the bank to pay for his boyfriend's sex change.

I drove by and the whole area was blocked off.

BIN

That knife get a life

see what my fellow bong said here

Yes, I have a problem with showing ID to buy a fork

Forks are sold in packs containing knives you utter retard. Nobody goes and buys a loose fork because you can't and who the fuck would need to. Why is your life so pathetic that you regard the ability to buy a solitary fork without showing your drivers license at the checkout as fundamental to your quality of life? People like you need to be thrown from cliffs.

They sell loose forks here in freedom land.