imgur.com/a/yES5k
imgur.com/a/vfHVo
imgur.com/Jj7JqKU
imgur.com/a/RSJNM
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2552270
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1908277
i.imgur.com/jUl9Vwj.png
i.imgur.com/JSYt7XQ.jpg
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/29/d7/77/29d777fc52e3cd25bb3bab770638d510.jpg
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ba/df/fa/badffabfd51337c10dc850e565fabda2.jpg
i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif
imgur.com/a/37cb5
i.imgur.com/dvjnbCC.jpg
imgur.com/a/nLor5
i.imgur.com/Yt4wuZy.jpg
i.imgur.com/mn32n1t.png
i.imgur.com/foxKTsm.jpg
i.imgur.com/Ra8CWiY.png
imgur.com/a/a1oN3
imgur.com/a/pU92B
imgur.com/a/HZC63
imgur.com/a/3EUgZ
i.imgur.com/HsNRJkU.jpg
imgur.com/a/UBitH
imgur.com/a/6FnXH
imgur.com/a/lWKGK
imgur.com/a/bgzt4
imgur.com/a/f9ij2
imgur.com/a/mG1P9
imgur.com/a/b7LAZ
imgur.com/a/Cjlvz
imgur.com/a/snGbq
i.imgur.com/0sGnnhJ.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting please!
Perhaps dressed in casual clothing would be nice, though it's only just a suggestion. Feel free to do something else if you'd like.
Additional ref: imgur.com/a/AGUy2

Thank you very much.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd like to see her wearing the Mikagura uniform (no headphones, please): imgur.com/a/kgRY6
Thighhighs are highly preferred, if possible.

Or wearing any kind of cute and girly summery outfit. Shorts/sundresses/cute miniskirts/t-shirts, anything similar. Preferably not wearing her headphones, please.

Or sitting on a bed like these: imgur.com/a/ZptS9 or anything similar.

Please and thanks!

Requesting Cyan:

-as a pancake themed magical girl with strawberry syrup, holding a giant fork
-resting in a hammock
-in an egyptian style outfit with jewelry adorning her tail (i.imgur.com/TZC1r8D.png)
-in this very suggestive outfit, with the magic rune over her forehead (i.imgur.com/CNMo4A5.png)
-with big fat cat tats (i.imgur.com/ImI5uI2.jpg)
-laying in shallow water with flower petals around her, in a bikini or nothing. Maybe with her on her belly with her lower back and butt making a heart shape with the water

Something else cute, lewd, or a mix of both is fine

Requesting Tharja with extra long hair, maybe a bit past the waist, similar to this.
imgur.com/a/cpq9C

Wearing some casual clothes that fit her motif, like hipster goth or so.
And maybe playing FE Heroes on a phone to make the scene extra modern.

Anything cute with SI, combined with the above ideas would be nice.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Or wearing anything from these albums.
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME

I would like to request Mai Natsume coming out of the shower wrapped in a towel:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2022636
Optionally with her hair tied up: i.imgur.com/b6pmSRw.png

Another suggestion is Mai doing the one-finger selfie challenge:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2555752

Or perhaps using a drinking fountain:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1198533

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Requesting Natsume in one of the following:

- a posterior pose wearing nothing but her underwear: i.imgur.com/vqhbiPo.png
- wearing more of her Pacific War uniform: imgur.com/a/wkS5o
- USS Saratoga: imgur.com/a/LN1jw

Anything else is cool as well. Cutelewd okay.

Requesting Maka. If you'd like some suggestions:

• Maka wearing a school swimsuit enjoying a popsicle. Thighhighs not required but highly encouraged!
• Curiously trying on a bunny ears headband
• Her wearing some casuals pajamas and headphones listening to music while studying or reading.

If these don't interest you, please feel free to draw anything cute/cool of her that comes to mind. Much appreciated!

Hi everyone! I'd really appreciate anything cute and nice for my dear Youmu.
Something to consider is user (me) teaching her to shoot funs, don't stress too much on the gun or anything, just make sure the pose is appropriate I guess.

Full pic: imgur.com/YDxeBSN.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=kD1XFN-5pOs

Thank you very much!

Requesting my Kobori and I dressed as Celica and Alm from Fire Emblem Echoes, cuddling next to one another as the sun sets.
imgur.com/a/jNbFK
SI: imgur.com/q7NJK7i

Anything else cute or cutelewd works, too.

It's my darling Shino's birthday on the 12th. Her manga also turns ten years old this month! I'd like to request her excitedly unwrapping presents, enjoying a piece of birthday cake, or anything else related that you can think of, please and thank you.

Since Bamco finally released some official groom outfits, I'd like to request my dear Ion wearing an outfit like pic related, maybe holding a bouquet or fixing his tie. Anything else is ok as long as he has a big smile. Thanks!

Good morning or afternoon everyone!

If possible, I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari with her eyes closed and coming forward to kiss me, or listening to music peacefully with her warm smile.

Though if you want to draw something else, go for it!
But please, nothing too lewd.

Please and thank you if you pick up my request!

Kindly requesting my sweet fiancée Celica A. Mercury.

I'd like to request Celica poledancing upside down in her underwear, perhaps in a pose like this (imgur.com/a/3MPX2), but with her being nervous and afraid of falling of, pulling a face like here (imgur.com/a/XAn8k)

Alternatively, anything cute, romantic or perhaps lewd would be infinitely appreciated also.

Thank you for considering and please take it easy this weekend!

Requesting my Neptune surfing preferably in this game’s level: youtu.be/5PXxGtaG4QM?t=80 More refs here: a.pomf.cat/lpclqq.jpg
-In Yui Ootsuki's “Summer Time High” outfit, preferably dancing/singing: i.imgur.com/aJLS13B.jpg
-As a “Sexy Guilty” agent: i.imgur.com/mBKtIvf.jpg
-Making a doodle of a smiling pudding with glasses on the window fog. Refs: imgur.com/a/GCZmi
-Joint request: Shion () and Neptune playing Samba de Amigo for the Dreamcast while Shion says “I never thought following patterns while moving to the rhythm of such a funny looking character could be this stimulating. Rhythm games are subarashii~” and Neptune replying “Told ya!”

Purple Heart ref: a.pomf.cat/hxqdrl.jpg

Of course anything cute or lewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting Rias cosplaying as Kamoi, a new ship in Kantai Collection imgur.com/a/tXl1D

Or a Persona 5 style Finishing Touch screen with Rias. imgur.com/a/zqQ96 The words in the background can be something like “Checkmate” if you want to include something there.

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Spring stuff especially, like wearing a sunhat and sundress. Thanks and have a nice day.

Requesting my husbando Ichimatsu as any of the following:

*posing for a photo seconds before getting engulfed by a large wave over him
*sunbathing half-covered with sand
*in any of these outfits:( imgur.com/a/b4gyY )
*and anything with my SI:( imgur.com/a/b3XVH )

Anything cute/cat-related would be fine, and if you like to stay off-model, here's a reference: imgur.com/a/Wjiwa .

Thank you in advance and have a nice weekend!

Requesting Watashi wearing a more modern casual outfit, like a T-shirt and jeans or something of that nature. Alternatively, a sort of classy but also sexy/lewd picture like i.imgur.com/JhOwDGN.jpg.

Anything else cute or reasonably lewd is fine too.

Requesting Shion using a gachapon machine for the first time or her wearing one of these race queen outfits: imgur.com/a/FFedU
Requesting a joint request between Shion and Neptune() playing Samba de Amigo for the dreamcast while Shion says “I never thought following patterns while moving to the rhythm of such a funny looking character could be this stimulating. Rhythm games are subarashii~” and Neptune replying “Told ya!”
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits): imgur.com/a/P4zFT
I'm always up for Shion being drawn in cute clothes like these: imgur.com/a/krkHN
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Wearing a bandana and apron with her hair in one long braid, or any outfit that makes her look like a housewife.
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

You fuckers are sonic speed fast.

Requesting Aigis Cosplaying as Black Rock Shooter or deadmaster's from Black Rock Shooter imgur.com/a/PCNDX
Wearing a latex outfit sort of like one of these or a design you think would work with her body imgur.com/a/wWG0w
A mini Aigis sleeping on a Sunflower or normal sized on in a field of Sunflowers
Her applying makeup to herself imgur.com/a/hvJU5
Dressed as a cheerleader cheering user on imgur.com/a/MqNEU , but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka dressed as Kamoi from Kancolle: imgur.com/a/zwfSJ

Or Honoka dressed in Winter clothing, as it's winter in the Southern Hemisphere.

Have a great weekend.

Requesting my darling Yutaka peeing on my face. I'm really fine with anything lewd, though.

Hello everyone.
Requesting my lovely waifu Mizore.

A few suggestions:
- Munching on a donut in celebration of National Donut Day
- POV of her in a wedding dress gazing lovingly into the viewers eyes
- Walking through a snowy forest
Anything is much appreciated and thanks in advance!

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki doing a simple everyday activity like studying/reading a book, taking a bath, drying or doing his hair, dressing up, you name it. Or if you're up to draw SI interactions, something like these examples i.imgur.com/xmR9ftz.jpg with him and SI looking at his childhood photos would be extremely sweet. SI ref: i.imgur.com/676v0Xr.png As always, anything as long as it's not mean is greatly appreciated. Thank you and good luck.

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin

As Star Wars Sith Lord imgur.com/a/Qmlzt
I also would like to see her interacting with other waifus, her portraits, various stuff you can come up with!

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing a white and blue striped bikini with a wet white t-shirt over top that's tied similar to the picture below so she's showing her midriff.
>Bikini: i.imgur.com/QjCf3JI.png
>Shirt: i.imgur.com/YGb5osi.png

Hello! Requesting my lovely and cute waifu Nano Shinonome.

Any of the following would be nice:
- As Min Min from the game ARMS imgur.com/a/sExMW
- A POV picture of her feeding the viewer some of her bento lunch.
- Wearing a wet shirt with a bikini underneath, or wearing a frilly bikini.

Or if you want to use my SI
- Nano wrapping her arms around SI (even a kiss, maybe..)
-SI hugging Nano like this imgur.com/a/Npr2R
- anything else is completely okay!

SI ref here if needed: imgur.com/OHaQYHt

Anything cute, or cutelewd is really appreciated too! Lewd is okay.

Thank you so much. Hope you have a fantastic weekend, and remember to have fun!

Good morning, Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu worried and fussing over me, wondering if I'm hurt at all and checking for injuries, since I kinda got hit by a car the other day.

Alternately, it would be cute to see her adorably disappointed or miffed that her bag of popcorn only popped less than half of the kernels.

For something lewd, I'd love to see Hina seducing me while wearing a virgin killer sweater backwards like so: imgur.com/a/sTsYa

Any of my ideas from last week would also be much appreciated!

And lastly for the thread, Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft and fluffy tail, or simply brushing it for her.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well, and an adult version (age 25-27 ish) of my waifu is always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required: imgur.com/a/n1K1V
Please and thank you as always!

Requesting Mai in any of the following:

-making a snowman while wearing winter clothes like these; i.imgur.com/itJTNKz.jpg
-sitting in a flower field with her arms resting on her knees while looking at the viewer
-delivering a side kick (i.imgur.com/QmU4gTp.png) in a swimsuit a bit small for her kinda like this; i.imgur.com/oBA37Ll.png
-in a defensive fighting stance like these ones in either of these angles: imgur.com/a/FmrKn maybe with the five elements pentagram showing up in the back of her hand when applicable (could be the LN design; a black tattoo-like pentagram shining with a golden light or as in the anime; white and shining with the same color.)
-sitting in a chair with her legs crossed as in; i.imgur.com/D0RlB3F.jpg in either of these clothes;imgur.com/a/Dn5OO but pushing the hem of her skirt down not to let her panties show. She is very particular about that when she has a cool head

As always anything cute, cool or lewd (up to 4 in the scale) is very much appreciated.

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD wearing a belt "bikini" a.pomf.cat/ohkqpi.jpg , or wearing jeans and doing handbra, or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Requesting Ruri Miyamoto. Anything is fine, but not super lewd.

-Wearing some casual clothing, since almost everything I have is her in her uniform.
-Something I can use for a desktop/phone background
-A POV shot, or just on a date with user
-In pajamas, ready for bed or looking dishevelled after waking up
-Reading a book cuddled up to user, who might be playing a game or something
-Jojo pose
-Dressed as Futaba Sakura from Persona 5 imgur.com/a/kVKgG
-Femdom
-A catgirl is always great

I'd like to request my Yuuna wearing Shinoa's Moon Demon Company uniform.
Uniform ref: i.imgur.com/Jq5CBoM.png

Requesting Rin handcuffing user and telling him that he isn't going anywhere.

Posting for Slainebro

I'd love to see a version of this scene imgur.com/a/tO3Lnwith my husbando, Slaine.
Or him holding some blue hydrangea flowers or looking at them in the rain.

Have fun!

I'm requesting Yukiho being cute or comfy please.
If you want something more specific, how about something with violets?
Or anything similar to clothes in here would be nice: imgur.com/a/teT7z

Thanks in advance!

Hi, this is my waifu hardgore alice.
I'd like to request some hardgore cute guro type games with her. Or her just walking through a gorey forest.

But anything cute is fine.

Hello WWD. It's the weekend once again. Let's see some good art from you drawfags! Here's my request though:

I'm requesting Mina Nishizawa from Hyperdimension Neptunia on her knees, patting her lap while looking at the viewer and smiling.

If that request doesn't work for any of you guys, I have 3 other follow up suggestions:
- Mina looking at the viewer while smiling.
- Mina receiving a headpat with her hat off while enjoying it.
- Mina leaning forward to the viewer while preparing for a kiss.

If none of them works for any of you, anything cute or beautiful would work as well.

With that said, thanks in advance and have a good weekend everyone.

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.

I would like to request Sakuya from Utawarerumono wanting a kiss and/or moving in for a kiss.

Here's another version of the reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

Hello all, I'd like to request my husbando. Feel free to leave his sunglasses out, I like seeing his face. Maybe eating ice cream and getting some on his nose.

Anything else cute or cool but not lewd, please is fine, of course. Thanks for your consideration.

Head angles: files.catbox.moe/fvjx8t.png

Requesting my amazing husbando Kousaka Kyousuke:

-Dressed as (Deputy) Dale Cooper or something else twin peaks related. Drinking coffee or eating doughnut/pie encouraged. References: imgur.com/a/xk6sO
-Dressed as Go Mifune/Speed Racer in Showa era style, imgur.com/a/7xFAn
-A Redraw of any of these stupid pictures imgur.com/a/2yJuI
-Redraw of any of these albums imgur.com/a/MKgrv

Or a joint request with Chiaki beating Kyousuke at video games or the two of them selling a retro game they made at a comiket booth. Inspiration: imgur.com/a/1120U

More clothing and SI references:
i.imgur.com/KAlwrGI.jpg
i.imgur.com/0JnWSNy.gif

As long as he's happy, cute, and nonlewd anything else is fine if you have other ideas. Thank you for considering and have fun drawing.

What's the magic of clean lines

Requesting my handsome husbando Kamui, please! Anything cute or cool of him would be great, but some ideas are:

-In some sort of princely attire looking dapper
-Wearing Alois Trancy's outfit
-My SI braiding his hair (or just him interacting with my SI in any way)

Though if you decide to draw him of course anything would be loved. Hope we all have a good weekend!

(SI ref: i.imgur.com/2cbRKZY.png)

Humbly requesting something with Rikka. Cute, smug or lewd (up to 9 in the lewdness scale) would all be wonderful, since she's all of those things.
If her personal BGM could provide inspiration for any ideas, you could have a listen to it here: track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg

If you'd prefer something specific, I'd like to request her in one of these poses, whether wearing her white thighhighs, white stirrup leggings, or neither: imgur.com/a/ceJKC

Or wearing another goth loli dress, whether the same as someone else's or your original design.

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who takes this into consideration.

Requesting Elizabeth looking bored/upset

Happy Friday, everyone.

Requesting my darling Miia wearing a coin sash skirt and dancing in the summer heat (imgur.com/a/FMWBu)

Or cosplaying as Medusa from SMT 4, or as an EM Being merged with Ophiucus, sort of like Queen Ophiuca, but with a design change to make it look like Miia (Both designs are in the bottom right).

Or Miia smirking. (imgur.com/a/U3DOa)

Anything else cute or cool looking is fine with me. Thanks again.

Requesting Tsubasa wearing her swimsuit (reference in the pic attached), smashing a watermelon or riding a jet ski.

Or,

Wearing a bulletproof vest/tactical uniform.
References: imgur.com/a/lHYP2

Clothes reference:
files.catbox.moe/dtphh9.png

Requesting Tsukinose Vignette April trying or having a hard time doing a Tawawa challenge. Tawawa challenge reference: imgur.com/a/7qJsl

Or Vigne in either one these ideas:
-wearing a glasses, reading a romance novel or making a glasses adjusting pose
-Vigne in her pajamas, sitting or lying on bed while hugging a teddy bear or Gabriel plushie
-Cat-earred Vigne cuddling or hugging a kitten
-Vigne in naked apron, cooking while humming or teasing the viewer by lifting the apron a little bit higher

Or if none of these strikes your fancy, anything cute with her is totally fine and highly appreciated as well.

Requesting my darling Anne in a cute and frilly one piece or bikini sitting in an inflatable kiddie pool or on a banana floatie.

Hello.

I'd like to request my qt, Shigeo.

In any of these cute outfits : imgur.com/a/thXsW

Or if you like, in a joint request with Reigen.
Doing summery things like : eating watermelon, ice cream, shaved ice, watching fireworks.
Whatever you like.
Here is an album with outfit suggestions and inspiration : imgur.com/a/ripaF

More refs and other art styles :
imgur.com/a/pZgYT

Anything is fine, as long as he's happy and safe.

Thank-you!

Requesting my dear Anna in Darkness/Lalatina's casual clothes typing on a typewriter or funposting online.

Darkness/Lalatina Refs: imgur.com/a/M89h4

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine

Howdy, WWD!

Today is Mints birthday! Requesting her either surrounded by a bunch of cakes or super excited with her ears waving recieving a gift of blushing SI in a fluffy bear kigurumi with a bow on top (SI Ref i.imgur.com/X9rY60m.png )

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend!

Requesting Kagura wearing a front zip swimsuit, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Requeting Oora

Requesting Gazer dressed like an egg or wearing an egg costume

Alternatively, I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku, hairbrushing with Natsuki.

Wearing any one of these, please.

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd like to see her in a striped bikini with misplaced tan lines. (i.e. the triangles that would normally be center boob moved to the side)

Will never happen - Something like this: my.mixtape.moe/zrefne.webm

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly sitting in a coffee shop on a rainy day (i.imgur.com/slXfz5P.jpg for inspiration), but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting anything tasteful and not untoward of my cat princess.
Spring times are upon us, 'tis the season for lighter dress, flowers, nature and sunshine! Any of this would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for more specific ideas? Here's a short collection incl. refs for some of the below imgur.com/a/7ZSJs
- Festival mood is in the air so her at one in yukata, goldfish scooping, eating stall food, watching or playing with fireworks/sparklers, etc.
- Something cute, light, and girly. Put some flowers in her hair. Or her brushing her hair. Conversely, some cool dynamic poses.
- Trying some cute stuff out at a shop. Clothes or accessories or anything up to you.
- Her long black hair waving in the wind or fanning herself in the summer heat. Or just relaxing. imgur.com/a/nIsXk#ez5Lk4I
- Pick a cute outfit from here imgur.com/a/1Vbpi

For tons more albums/suggestions (bottom) and extra refs for her peruse

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune drinking a cup of tea at a cafe during the night, posing like this (imgur.com/je0wkJ2) with a smug look and blush on her face, or dipping her feet in a river while sitting at a pier. Anything else is fine, too.

Preganon, any updates?

Requesting Chie Sasaki
- doing the same pose like Finn Balor (i.imgur.com/Rbfp0xt.jpg), pose ref: imgur.com/a/pqZIs
- cosplaying Chie Satonaka from Persona 4: ref: imgur.com/a/vwFsT
- doing the same pose as Kamen Rider Wizard: ref: imgur.com/a/FLB9Z
- anything cute with this outfit: imgur.com/a/SVyhM

Requesting Tsukimi wearing a 1950s era dress.

>examples
imgur.com/us8Hiwk

I'd love to request my dearly beloved Tsuyu, in a various number of ideas for my upcoming birthday.

For starters, she could be in a kitchen, working diligently but happily on baking a cake, cute apron is a must!

Putting the finishing touches on a gift, maybe trying to decide on a green or red bow on top.

Waiting on a park bench, basket beside her and a big smile on her face.

And to delve into more risqué territory, various bows, ribbons, and wrapping paper covering up her otherwise nude body as the most beautiful gift ever given to me.

Of course if none of the ideas appeal to you anything cute and sfw would do just fine!

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga doing love nibbles or biting my neck, telling me happy birthday or anything birthday related even birthday lewds guess for something specific ask.

Other birthday related stuff wuld be Himiko baking a cake for me. Or Himiko making a kissy face.

Other Himiko refs imgur.com/a/0poBa

I'd like to request Uni. With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. i.imgur.com/psSabRL.png

Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit.
Otherwise, serving up her own special curry. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.

I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/154897646/#154916796, and her wearing an apron baking a cake, as an alternative. Virgin killer clothes are okay as well.

>gurofags

Hello, requesting my husbando, Reigen Arataka.

-Him enjoying one of these drinks, preferably in just his dress shirt: imgur.com/a/eqjJO
-Him hugging my SI from behind
SI Ref: imgur.com/a/d77Kh

Alternatively in a joint request with Mob, doing summer related things like eating watermelon, ice cream, shaved ice, or watching fireworks together.
suggestions and inspiration: imgur.com/a/ripaF

Anything else cute or cool of him is always welcome, thanks and have a good weekend

Continuing my habit of being late to the party, requesting Lavinia rocking Makoto's "Queen" outfit from Persona 5
>imgur.com/a/CQ3eF
Also requesting my waifu sitting either in or on my car, an acura TL 2012
>imgur.com/a/y6x4p
Or her dressed as either Platinum the Trinity or Lambda-11 from BlazBlue
>imgur.com/a/N8M1C
Here are some armor related requests if they catch your eye
>imgur.com/3J7i5KM
>imgur.com/a/taExX
>imgur.com/wgI7U6W

Please, thank you, and have a good weekend!

I'd like to request my darlin' Karamatsu, please! All the outfits in the ref are my favourite ones, to make things easier (leather jacket, Musical AU, and Poseidon are my top three, to narrow things down even more!).

Anything cute/cutelewd/fluffy/romantic would be wonderful - if it's sweet and sappy you know I'll love it!

Other ideas:
-Cowboy Kara (like this imgur.com/a/MaKA5 or go nuts) with Redmoo (see SI ref)
-sewing something cute
-Outdoors looking up at the stars
-In the bath (ohh yeah~) - with SI or on his own being a dork (or hey, both being dorks)

On-model is appreciated, but off-model is fine as long as he still has a "marshmallow body" (nothing too angular/bishounen). Something like this is nice: imgur.com/a/7zs4K

SI ref if you're interested: imgur.com/a/yES5k

Thanks a bunch in advance and I hope everyone has a great weekend!

I'd like to request Makise Kurisu.

If you're looking for suggestions:

- Wearing an operator outfit similar to: imgur.com/a/vfHVo while holding an F2000 or a P90. Gas mask and other weapons are optional.

- Sighing in disappointment with one hand on her hip and the other covering her face.

- Meeting Bossu and/or other Friends from Kemono Friends

- Hugging user in a pose similar to: imgur.com/Jj7JqKU with a sad expression on her face.

- Wearing underwear similar to: imgur.com/a/RSJNM (with your choice of kaomoji on it. She could be embarrassed, coy, or prideful about it.)

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, or lewd is also acceptable.

I would like to request my beloved Binkan-chan
waking up and smiling to the viewer. Some refs: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2552270
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1908277

Or as alternative she dressed like a detective would be awesome too.

Thanks in advance, hope you all have a very good weekend.

Requesting Risty in casual summer clothes or in a swimsuit complaining about the heat.

Her in a naked apron.

Or her in Shantae's space princess outfit: i.imgur.com/jUl9Vwj.png

Or something like this with her: i.imgur.com/JSYt7XQ.jpg

Requesting Rangiku Matsumoto in bed, perhaps asking user to come back to bed instead of go to work.

Kindly requesting Colette in a swimsuit, if you're up for it, I'd like her to be having fun going down a water slide.
Alternatively, something neat with stained glass in the design of her wings as the background behind her.
Or anything extremely aboradle.

Iskam da eba gadjetoti

Requesting Tessou with green lipstick wearing steampunk dress, olive pantyhose and knee high steel toe boots holding a golden Mauser C96.

Reference picures:

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/29/d7/77/29d777fc52e3cd25bb3bab770638d510.jpg

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ba/df/fa/badffabfd51337c10dc850e565fabda2.jpg

Requesting Fuuka wearing a yukata or anything cute. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Sina wearing a sweater with a lab coat, + glasses perhaps?
Good night and don't forget to take it easy

requesting Pyrrha Alexandra in either of Haru Okumura's clothes please~

have a nice weekend drawfriends

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters doing a purple version of Terry Bogard's Power Geyser, please! Or any other cool martial arts/fighting technique from a titular fighting game character!

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif

Alternatively requesting Mimi using the "Beast" or "Shishisenkou" arte from the Tales of series, with just her fist(s)!

imgur.com/a/37cb5

Thanks if you pick this up!

Reminder all Bleach girls aside from Kukaku and Orihime are Lolyfag.

Heya WWD, I'm requesting my dear Deedlit smashing watermelons at the beach and wearig something like this i.imgur.com/dvjnbCC.jpg

Alternatively, Deed in any of the following situations:
-As the Ezo Red Fox Friend imgur.com/a/nLor5
-In something cute, casual and comfy like this i.imgur.com/Yt4wuZy.jpg or i.imgur.com/mn32n1t.png
-Deedlit hugging me from behind like this (in the gerudo outfit would be appreciated) i.imgur.com/foxKTsm.jpg
-in a one piece swimsuit and with a translucent inner tube float i.imgur.com/Ra8CWiY.png
Anything else cute or comfy is very much appreciated!

More Deedlit refs: imgur.com/a/a1oN3

Have a great weekend!

Google Translate is saying that that means "I want to eat gadgets". Do you have pica, user?

Requesting Akame in a sundress enjoying a picnic.
Akame dressed as Starlord from Guardians of the Galaxy.
Akame in her own styled Warhammer 40k Dawn of War outfit.
Akame in a Sports Bra and Spats.
Akame in a Bunny Outfit, preferably something suit like or with thighhighs.

googling it gives you the actual result. Anyway, cute waifu.

>rerequesting

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir, almost anything pleasant is fine

Please have a good weekend

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

Here's a list ideas I'd like to see:

-Mio in pajamas going to bed
-Mio wearing Ramses II MMD model's outfit (ref imgur.com/a/pU92B ) (dancing vid [YouTube] 【MMD】YYB式萌王EX拉美西斯二世 『My Saving Grace』 )
-Mio wearing Musashi's outfit from KanColle (ref imgur.com/a/HZC63 )
-Same as above, but in a cutelewd/lewder version if you feel like it, wearing only bandages hiding her private spots while blushing (ref imgur.com/a/3EUgZ )

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Requesting "summer version" of Inori based on Cirno from latest Touhou game i.imgur.com/HsNRJkU.jpg - tanned, wearing goldfish or one of her dresses, with some flowers, maybe in some kind of summery scenery.

Requesting Hisui as a catgirl.

Requesting my loving wife, Nozomi Kaminashi, in one of the following:

- Dressed like Disney's Pinocchio or with a swimsuit inspired by that outfit.

- A Joint request with Ibaraas Nozomi bumps her butt with Ibara's in a friendly manner.

Thank you for any consideration. I would gladly art trade if anyone would like to. May everyone have a great weekend!

Requesting Taiga dressed in the magical girl outfit she had in a Prisma Illya special and fighting all the bad people in the world, please.
Outfit reference: imgur.com/a/UBitH
Or Birdyfag's super neat idea of Birdy and Taiga having snacks and drinks at a cafe or sparring.
Cafe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Sparring ref imgur.com/a/lWKGK
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

Good evening everyone,
Requesting my dearly beloved Ivis in one of the following suggestions:
-Sunbathing at the beach while lying on her belly without her top
-Leaning forward asking the viewer if they like her bikini
-Dressed in her alternate older self known as Ivis Reine.

Bikini Ivis Reference:
imgur.com/a/f9ij2
Ivis Reine Reference:
imgur.com/a/mG1P9

Of course, anything cute of Ivis is fine as long as it is in good taste and your welcome can change her outfit to something casual like the virgin killer outfit, sundress, or something casual if you find her normal outfit difficult to draw, though if you keep her ear piece that would be appreciated. Thank you.

Requesting Sakuya and myself resting together. Cuddling or snuggling. Matching silver wedding bands would be lovely.
Cuddling/snuggling reference: imgur.com/a/b7LAZ
Self insert stuff: imgur.com/a/Cjlvz

Another idea I had was her showing me a positive pregnancy test with a warm smile. That or her doing something motherly. Puppet show for kids. Magic tricks. Helping them bake cookies. Stuff like that.

As always anything showing off her cute side or her cool calm demeanor is just lovely and always appreciated.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend ahead of them and makes sure to do something they love. Have fun and take it easy. Thank you if you consider drawing her and stay safe.

I've been on Sup Forums for more than a decade, but have never participated in waifu draw threads, though I can't count how many of these threads I've seen while scrolling through the board.

The thing I've been wondering about all this time is where did waifu-tan come from? Did somebody just draw her and everybody agreed 'Yep, that's the mascot' or was it a process?

Is the white dress supposed to be a wedding dress? A play on waifu-wife-wedding? Is the tanned skin a play on -tan? Is the multi-colored hair a metaphor for any kind of girl or multiple types of girls? A play on 'everybody's waifu'? Was all this symbolism intentional?

So many questions.

Requesting an user brushing Astolfo's hair, something like pic related: imgur.com/a/snGbq

Thanks~

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi dressed as Kaban from Kemono Friends.
i.imgur.com/0sGnnhJ.jpg

alien waifu tan?