Wow, this is powerful

Wow, this is powerful.

archive.is/EFNI7

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Kerner
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>(((Kerner)))
memes write themselves.

So i was right all along. No wonder my relationship with my wife has only gotten better.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Kerner
>Ian grew up Jewish and still considers himself Jewish.
EVERY SINGLE TIME!

I should be shocked.
>mfw it’s “cool” to let other men fuck your wife

"It's not the Jews. Sort yourselves out." - Jordan Peterson

>being a disgusting cuck is a good thing
I AM SICK AND FUCKING TIRED OF THESE DAMN KIKES
I SWEAR ONE DAY I WILL TURN THE "TOTAL" SOLUTION INTO A FINAL ONE.
NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM WILL BE LEFT.
GOD DAMN.

powerful CNN

That was satire btw

Pure abstraction, i love it. It this an original of your own? Do you have a folder to share?

Sup Forums really did a number on me, just by looking at two fucking dots, I know.

>study done on gay men
>hence the results can be translated to everybody because there is no difference between people of different genders or sexualities
>mfw it actually logically follows from their (incorrect) axioms of equality.
If only we could get them to believe there are no differences between humans and lobsters. Imagine all the studies of how beneficial and natural capitalism is. Do lobsters rape each other?

>flag
Cant tell if leaf is being sarcastic or genuine.

Nah, saw this on another thread.

>Do lobsters rape each other?

>TFW you live in a country where you can say whatever without the Jew police knocking on the door

>Kerner is The New York Times best-selling author of numerous books, including She Comes First (Harper Collins) which is the best-selling sex advice book of the last decade and has been translated into more than a dozen languages.

He is also the founder of GoodInBed.com, a site that brings together the knowledge of many of the country's leading sex and relationships experts in the form of ebooks, articles, and a moderated forum. In collaboration with behavioral health scientist Dr. Kristen Mark of the University of Kentucky, GoodinBed.com also conducts original research into various aspects of human intimacy and sexuality. Recent topics of study include: relationship boredom, sexual adventurousness and changing attitudes around monogamy. Ian grew up Jewish and still considers himself Jewish.

So you're saying that lobsters DON'T rape each other?

i bet aids skrillix is bald now

>Ian Kerner is a licensed psychotherapist and sexuality counselor in New York City.

>The present study investigated fantasies about and experiences with cuckolding in a large and diverse sample of predominately gay-identified men (N = 580). Compared to previous research focusing on heterosexual men’s cuckolding fantasies, our results indicate that gay men’s cuckolding fantasies share many common elements; however, they differ in some important ways. Most notably, interracial and BDSM themes do not appear to be as common in gay men’s cuckolding fantasies as they are among heterosexual men.

I hate reports so fucking much god damn

reporters i mean

probably from chemo

(((Study says)))

This is nature, in today's society we still have that primal brain and even certain men know they aren't worthy of their women. So they do this kind of thing and agree to it, it can be so hard too. Try all you want but the man with better genetics can win easy, it's simply nature.

Currently in my relationship, even though I don't show it and don't falter it's somewhat clear to me that my woman has a certain amount of power. If she tried to pull some shit I would of course drop her and move forward but I can understand how men wouldn't be able to. The world is tough, being alone is tough, so they accept to it.

it doesn't matter how stacked things are against you. you still have whatever is in your control.
There's no excuse for being a cuck except for giving up on life. if a bitch only married you for stability then you still have a bargaining card, so man up.
your view is primarily sexist in that women are valuable, but men are not.