Why has the industry forgotten about yandere?

Why has the industry forgotten about yandere?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuzos58kfAwTOLfQ3a8_108mqdgWH_1Pp_1OjpyRabA5tW6085MYUfpGXmsBsQem9Z5r2mem1q8SoMySaYn1ueaC2ikD1LemR-bq7GXpl158jBf24yorPEKCq56vNkmdg01iosBUQDv8EJ7E-P3ZDhO5q587o3rfSqOFp1qh0NipFmQWAT50qlg7WIaHaIAAPkqi9u_17iuihJIkeh94iz2Du12A_1IFp2kTvz1U5i4-Ml9vG5-JphiTd26WS5LcQofALjdMxSkXN4_19YGa3r8SHXRsaC-ZtA_1YMeFp4pkXiu6rtcWMAXG3Puoi-EVPltbrmpufrqUj1ZcVNmL5bBtYf63LuMJGLFkfKSKnPLPzeIQ6BQncy5VUeuAKGhYSTeo1fBP6lN6c08ZwLSYjoOWx9JQ7_1_1lQAs-6JT8DZ8S4Ri7xpIwdfe7CF_1ltp8DUgcjYx_1Z3cowZKawuiTxUxAZJqKQMqdLNIU1ryoBKrnENdVHrDCCrVATatd1SXGZPGUZVf0WNSi0rodRrayLcke7j-foDvtYC6rHndVik3enAwfc6w0qbERNXP9rBsed4CnmaopTUj4Wnb7mMZziSWgBpg7MXTDc3iUBrHBb7oxbOkJ6z_16qFgs_1-uxBOBPYJdyxoXSyg05JyAJ_1s8AT0m12QAUeuNOoYlecm4A8uE41XM3JppKJg3z4qR8Xijp-C4ZUd0ic1zjdPnnyRfQR_1_1vaoDrtVSgUmujun5mtvh20P-WuJUVOLSkiueAABrBrwbzclLd8rUbZX6Bni2avFb72ao2FYgP9z07Qm-cOlZsFHCsKjrJRPzVceX7Lljl1T2Wu9DYTO6fwt4Wtsfb3MEoSQRssNlOFVGnSLsVRGZ3t4mqx2huPqRLdyrbh_1cO0QHYr9G3H_1q_1t_1MdN74T5Q9e69e9dsSZ7F6YowtePcLKf5QRCHynyHa5RaP7Bx5tvJx5MWTTPsTyXLNSvfWr-uBIabrIxpLskzuAlaPHvtXlHgynxdlT12BIzU8xjHIyt6xrHslp3VrIMfsAhBdhE3N9H7oo_1NYiFq2DXnkd-J8LOjsyj74kaIIC4foQVBBzFctmgiNZVVo_1BsmskiU29L18wgQlwmAzup87nPbpHu8jqMIQZ3k_1-M2Qv17ubctsgbcFg78D2iacVPwY3Q3j2lyeNJ_1ma5y3I5Af4LBItU0_1RANM_1Z2bwjEv2wMOgsga1OTkFEszHUpEQffPZUFMETg36tk_1CdRgTT7nWJ_1iU0eyupkrFru49jEce5pzogDkerC1gZV28aQkuybq5k8PI-TQqzwsYRpD4O8BTjd9CatFUzALcTLywHrckm-XTungcbHwwVazu0FikmnChwE0pVDuy96y1TijI3gaHUjLRKOaoeTZy9nlo1vEjktjs49r0Bt8hrhs148bqBJJ13hBcLcSAYrm4Jr_1C0RuJkCsZQL2ytK-j2k3tjcGWL4IyAf1IIP7FfKxYMBkRtqqCbrOVhJBNGG3PfCoFY6Nj7gpKI-WEjNuIpwZXBcg6gjjJF9AAL6AK-Xnq18FcrmwsI2SOcAchYhyGVT0uk8hhraudqYMCSPN81_1ZHO-T03OFlBL1JSMGNfszzSdzSG6xgQjQj-4eDCz1WVdgMnJR9wB9ZOJJJvORqsBbID8TrZ-BdnOR8snYAVccnhNH4KxDSwRlgtrVgGIvo7v--BYPIcAH1TAIAu0bTZRA66LwhQ&safe=off&gws_rd=cr&ei=h4wyWdnLA-bRjwTtuqtI
imgops.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's yandere anime airing right. But I wont name it because it is just so bad

Yandere is an archetype that goes stale faster than the tsundere.

It hasn't completely forgotten, it's just an archetype best used in small impactful doses

Quality over quantity.

They haven't completely. There's one this season, although it's a comedy. It's hard to use while staying fresh and better as a rarity anyway, so it doesn't get overdone like tsundere. And not everyone can agree on what yandere is exactly.

It's often too extreme an archetype to simply slot into a story without having the plot revolve around them. Most series have to play the yandere off as a joke which kind of defeats the point. One of their appeals is that they are genuinely unnerving and threatening.

One solution is just to make the yandere the antagonist. Boku no Hero Academia had that one girl who was pretty cute. I forget her name though

because it's a horrible archetype

I don't think that's true. People just didn't apply as much imagination with yanderes, most of them are the same character.

You can do different things with the idea though, like that one manga with the girl who glued her hand to the guy she liked.

Non-dangerous yanderes are more fun anyway.

Akane isn't a yandere though.

Because they are boring.

Except that she is.

Theres a Yandere next season.

Who and in what?

But she isn't.

Toga has the advantage of not having the exact same personality as all the others.

It is a hard archetype to work originality into, being how straightforward it is once it's revealed. Toga's a good example of putting some spin on it because she's definitely within the archetype but is more devoted to her fetish than to any one specific individual.

>Not yandere x yandere anime

That was 10/10
Yandere's biggest problems is the lack of creativity when applied. I could think of a hundred plots and pitches where Yandere's would be interesting and better than the standard stock of schlock. A battle harem of yanderes, fighting each-other with the MC unaware would be one example.

>Battle to the deaths in the background as MC absentmindedly looks at something

There's a great screencap of a man who has a whole family of Yandere's, and it goes through just one day in his life.

Because I'm the only Yandere you'll ever need.

I'm quite proud of this post.

They only get bit-parts. Mirai Nikki is fine and all but Yuno is more Murdere than Yandeary. Gimme more stuff like Koharu No Hibi.

Old and busted.

There is already one. Love/Death
Yandere girl fell in love with Yandere girl. Shit happened

Not him but in the beginning, she's a textbook yandere for sure. Her character gets expanded later on though

>Gimme more stuff like Koharu No Hibi.
Is she actually a yandere? I've always been confused about that. Like she's literally perfect but has that slightly violent streak.

yandere girls have a pretty wide range. Usually starts as obsessive stalking on the innocent side of the spectrum and ends on the murder/suicide or just plain murder side. Yandere girls are usually played off as jokes unless the authors intent is to go killing spree edgy

Well if stuff like Koharu no Hibi is what can be done with a yandere grill, I wish we'd see more like her. I don't think I've teared up quite so much at a manga in the last several years.

She's definitely a Yandere, only her Yan is entirely drawn from her deep dere. Dere far past the point of obsession.
I'm so happy she got the best ending possible.

Are there any besides Koharu?

I wish the author would do the sequel. I could go for a megane yandere love story.

She'd gut Guri like a fish if she could. Just because she is subdued that doesn't mean she isn't still who she is.

What was the name of this? It's for homework.

You should try the manga then. if you can read moon anyway

Reverse search and file name have failed me mang.

Busou Shoujo Machiavellianism

it's renai busou right?
I remember checking that out (the manga i mean) when yandere was first memeing it up and dropping it because it was terrible

fuck off

reverse search did not fail him, he didn't even try
I've been banned for spoonfeeding cropped images too (which that wasn't) so you really shouldn't do that for a few different reasons

Meh, it's a fairly obscure manga, I didn't even hear about the anime until I saw vids of best girl's naked swordsmanship

Only shitty teenagers and mentally ill NEETs care about yandere, and those don't buy BDs.

Too many fake yanderes used for the shitty gag effect. Wasted potential of a great archetype.

I've got your back

Thanks mate.

Google gave me nothing, image didn't give me a name. What engine did you use?

google.ca/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuzos58kfAwTOLfQ3a8_108mqdgWH_1Pp_1OjpyRabA5tW6085MYUfpGXmsBsQem9Z5r2mem1q8SoMySaYn1ueaC2ikD1LemR-bq7GXpl158jBf24yorPEKCq56vNkmdg01iosBUQDv8EJ7E-P3ZDhO5q587o3rfSqOFp1qh0NipFmQWAT50qlg7WIaHaIAAPkqi9u_17iuihJIkeh94iz2Du12A_1IFp2kTvz1U5i4-Ml9vG5-JphiTd26WS5LcQofALjdMxSkXN4_19YGa3r8SHXRsaC-ZtA_1YMeFp4pkXiu6rtcWMAXG3Puoi-EVPltbrmpufrqUj1ZcVNmL5bBtYf63LuMJGLFkfKSKnPLPzeIQ6BQncy5VUeuAKGhYSTeo1fBP6lN6c08ZwLSYjoOWx9JQ7_1_1lQAs-6JT8DZ8S4Ri7xpIwdfe7CF_1ltp8DUgcjYx_1Z3cowZKawuiTxUxAZJqKQMqdLNIU1ryoBKrnENdVHrDCCrVATatd1SXGZPGUZVf0WNSi0rodRrayLcke7j-foDvtYC6rHndVik3enAwfc6w0qbERNXP9rBsed4CnmaopTUj4Wnb7mMZziSWgBpg7MXTDc3iUBrHBb7oxbOkJ6z_16qFgs_1-uxBOBPYJdyxoXSyg05JyAJ_1s8AT0m12QAUeuNOoYlecm4A8uE41XM3JppKJg3z4qR8Xijp-C4ZUd0ic1zjdPnnyRfQR_1_1vaoDrtVSgUmujun5mtvh20P-WuJUVOLSkiueAABrBrwbzclLd8rUbZX6Bni2avFb72ao2FYgP9z07Qm-cOlZsFHCsKjrJRPzVceX7Lljl1T2Wu9DYTO6fwt4Wtsfb3MEoSQRssNlOFVGnSLsVRGZ3t4mqx2huPqRLdyrbh_1cO0QHYr9G3H_1q_1t_1MdN74T5Q9e69e9dsSZ7F6YowtePcLKf5QRCHynyHa5RaP7Bx5tvJx5MWTTPsTyXLNSvfWr-uBIabrIxpLskzuAlaPHvtXlHgynxdlT12BIzU8xjHIyt6xrHslp3VrIMfsAhBdhE3N9H7oo_1NYiFq2DXnkd-J8LOjsyj74kaIIC4foQVBBzFctmgiNZVVo_1BsmskiU29L18wgQlwmAzup87nPbpHu8jqMIQZ3k_1-M2Qv17ubctsgbcFg78D2iacVPwY3Q3j2lyeNJ_1ma5y3I5Af4LBItU0_1RANM_1Z2bwjEv2wMOgsga1OTkFEszHUpEQffPZUFMETg36tk_1CdRgTT7nWJ_1iU0eyupkrFru49jEce5pzogDkerC1gZV28aQkuybq5k8PI-TQqzwsYRpD4O8BTjd9CatFUzALcTLywHrckm-XTungcbHwwVazu0FikmnChwE0pVDuy96y1TijI3gaHUjLRKOaoeTZy9nlo1vEjktjs49r0Bt8hrhs148bqBJJ13hBcLcSAYrm4Jr_1C0RuJkCsZQL2ytK-j2k3tjcGWL4IyAf1IIP7FfKxYMBkRtqqCbrOVhJBNGG3PfCoFY6Nj7gpKI-WEjNuIpwZXBcg6gjjJF9AAL6AK-Xnq18FcrmwsI2SOcAchYhyGVT0uk8hhraudqYMCSPN81_1ZHO-T03OFlBL1JSMGNfszzSdzSG6xgQjQj-4eDCz1WVdgMnJR9wB9ZOJJJvORqsBbID8TrZ-BdnOR8snYAVccnhNH4KxDSwRlgtrVgGIvo7v--BYPIcAH1TAIAu0bTZRA66LwhQ&safe=off&gws_rd=cr&ei=h4wyWdnLA-bRjwTtuqtI

tinyurl nigga, shit

Weird how yours is different, my search added the word monochrome for some reason.

>this will never be animated or have any equivalent
>battle harem #18394 will
Why nippon.

Do you have 4chanX? if so you can just click to search and it works better than saving and reuploading

you can use different google urls, through tor if you need to, to get different results.
also, try imgops.com
in short, stop being a newfag

Nah, I've been able to find sources on Sup Forums for years using just the character names in the image or basic synopsis.

>using tor
>recommending tor
Do you want me on an FBI watchlist? Tor is no longer secure, it's been a honeypot now, for longer than it has ever been useful.
imgops looks good though, cheers for that

To get back to Yanders, does Serika qualify? Even if not in the usual knife-wielding sense, the relationship is nothing if not obsessive.

you're not using it to buy drugs or look up CP, you're using it for free access to other country's IPs to get around google's restriction on URLs which let you access different variations on the search results
if you have a decent VPN you could use that too

4 nin kanojo or something like that

Is she a yandere?

Does your yandere have laser beams?

Yandere siblings are best

Technically all yanderes are non-dangerous as long as you follower proper yandere handling procedures.

Stick your dick in crazy?

Show no more than 5 seconds of attention to any non-approved females, not even your blood family or television. Also preemptively remove or dull all sharp objects they might come into contact with on a daily basis.

>>Also preemptively remove or dull all sharp objects they might come into contact with on a daily basis.

Genius

You don't need tor to get the google of your choice.
google . yourchoiceofcountry / ncr

yes

>He isn´t reading Kaguya-sama

Hi Yuno I was drawing you last night

Who is the best yandere in all of anime and manga?

Anime when?

No debate here.

She's horrible and her show was horrible.

Yandere for normalfags.

It might have been an error, but the way it was originally posted makes more sense.

Now it doesn't :^)

What if Toga is actually a guy who took the appearance of the girl he liked and killed her to become her?

>near-psychotic girl that pours her own blood into her homemade chocolate in order to win his heart.

>A battle harem of yanderes, fighting each-other with the MC unaware would be one example.
I would unironically watch this

I'm tempted to watch this just because of the yandere, but I hear this show is irredeemably terrible

It's not bad. It's very entertaining for what it is. People judge it for being a mess at parts but it's not too illogical for the kind of show it is. If you like yandere, extreme ones, you'll like Mirai Nikki.

Because it's shit.

I remember 8 years ago when Sup Forums hung on the edge of their seats everytime Hox delivered a new chapter monthly.
I miss those times.

Which show is that?

99% of people with autism can't figure this one out

Because they became too common and as such their impact was nullified? They are supposed to be aberrant and ofputting characters but that just does not work when every other show has on, and half of them are played for laughs. It pops up here and there with varying quality, and it should be fine as longs as it's not prevalent for a prolonged peroid of time. After a decade of minimal yandere input they might become usable again, but now lets kill time by watching other gimmicks follow the same cycle of death and hopeful rebirth.

Than I'd say that Toga'd be even more of a Yandere than we originally thought.

I doubt it's the case though, they make note of the fact that Quirks always have physical limitations pretty often in the series so Toga's is probably the same. Most likely something like a time limit depending on the amount of blood she uses or something like that.

Though even in that case I guess the scenario you described is still possible so long as he keeps her captive instead of killing her.

The show is a mess but if you like yandere you'll get your money's worth.

Best yandere coming through

>nobody makes yandere chars anymore
>meanwhile, the 12,817th "D-don't misunderstand b-bakaaa"

It is definitely a show worth watching, it has some obvious weak points but is overall very entertaining.

Snek?

Yandere are best when their craziness is a surprise instead of their only character trait. Shallow Yuno clones are garbage.

It has a lot of plot contrivances and doesn't really put enough effort to supporting the various tones it's trying to invoke, but you can mostly look past that if you find Yandere types interesting.

Why are so many yandere violent or doing dark and edgy stuff?
Aren't they just supposed to be sickly in love with someone?

It's part of the definition. If she isn't mentally deranged in her love, then it isn't yandere.

yanderu - “to be sick”
dere-dere - "lovestruck"

Yes? That's the entire concept? The whole point of Yanderes is being overly in love to the point of sickness, meaning the things they are doing should by definition be excessive and even outright repulsive from the point of view of the audience, and that often lends itself to dark stuff. It does not have to go straight to mutilation, but the basic concepts of the thrope like stalking and overprotectiveness bordering on dangerous are not exactly light stuff from a real world point of view.

Also, this was a lost battle long ago, but could you please stop using the word "edgy"? It lost any actual meaning it ever had long ago and by now it basically means "stuff I don't like" on the internet. Moreover I'd argue that refering to yanderes as "edgy" is pointless because they are supposed to be strange and shocking to the viewer by definition, meaning "edginess" is kinda inherent to the concept.

Yandere is quite hard to pull off right. They are usually written very well or very badly meaning it's risky to try so they usually go for no talent tsunderes especially when creating side characters.

akane-tan best girl!

cause it's boring. "oh no the hottest girl in the whole anime wants your dick. better reject her and then she is able to go on murder sprees even the adults can't stop"

maybe if it was a story about a yandere girl and a boy with the exact same mental condition and they both have to try to desperately hide their side from the other and thus have no idea, it'd be interesting.

oh