Selfmade Fashwave Thread

Selfmade Fashwave Thread

That looks really stupid. It's like the black sun is some shifty drug dealer poking out of an alleyway trying to get me to buy his drugs.

yes goy, follow our guiding light

Cute.
Idk what the hate is about, maybe leftypol larping

I see potential, but you have to consider the small details.

okay :(

thx

ok like what small detail for example?

this is great

Hmm part 5 is here , saved it weird.

As mentioned the sun peaking out and it's position in general, have it cresting the building tops instead I think.

This last one needs changing, I might try my hand at it but this one always gets flak...

I like these ones. Where a you people are color coded like that it reminds me of this one

Julius Caesar and his Imperial family

Dam this shit is gay as fuck

Gonna post a few that I saved from other threads and liked

Fashwave is degenerate art, no real effort is put into it other than a few minutes in photoshop. Make some real, classical art other than this trash.

Something about fashwave seems inauthentic and pretentious. Just my opinion though desu.

these threads are always heavily beset by shills who either mock and attack stuff people make, or try to poison the well with their own intentionally awful versions

Have you got any examples? Or are you one of those degenerates who loves to tear down while creating nothing? AKA the easy route in life.

>Creates fashwave thread

>creates murdoch murdoch thread

For example, everything posted by hMoUmkce gives me shill vibes

I'm learning, making real art takes time, Hitler would definitely not approve of this autism though. It would be put into his degenerate art gallery with the commie trash.

Replied to the wrong post.

HAH that's right faggots

Really like these two. Thanks for the wallpapers anons.

laffing

what the fuck is this thread?

The majority of the stuff in this thread is being posted by a shill, just look at Compare it to actual stuff: His have no message, just a bad filter over some classical artwork with sometimes japanese or anime thrown in.

Like I said, these threads are relentlessly attacked by shills to prevent us from creating new cultural icons and memes. The point is to either demotivate people from trying, or to fill the threads with garbage, which is what's happening here.

LARPWAVE

Check'd

Sure bud, got any progress?

I also disagree, this art is not abstract, it isn't degenerate and it uses the good things of our past and current era in a mix of nostalgic and depressing messages. In this thread you see things we will never again see unless we have victory, with messages of warning of how much more can be lost etc.

The look also works and works well, already movies, tv shows and soon music and videogames etc will be using the 80s VHS look and art like this will get popular among the masses. It is the start of something good and no amount of "it is beneath me, but I dont do shit" attitude will change that.

You can't even say why you dont like it outside of "it's low effort" which is ironic given your low effort posting.

Basically, you are trash.

Fashwave is so cringy

Keep fighting the good fight

>western art thread every day
> fash thread every day
>image limit reached every thread

Are you wh*tes realising you can have an impact and leave ripple effects through your own consistent actions?

Das Raycist!!!!