Want to watch all KyoAni anime

>want to watch all KyoAni anime
>have to watch Free!

Yeah and you have to sit through tomako market too.

Good luck.

And Hyouka.

Are you all purposefully ignoring the elephant in the room?

Except those are the pinnacle of Kyoani anime.

If it doesn't appeal to you don't watch it. No point in forcing yourself.

Already watched them. I'm not saying I'm going to start watching all KyoAni anime, I'm almost done.

Are you a fucking gay retarded virgin fuck? Free is good.

>tfw watched all kyoanime
tfw I don't consider keyshit kyoanime

I have to at this point. I just need to watch Free!, Full Metal Panic, Sora no Miageru, and some movies.

Don't forget all the Free movies too. And Munto.

If you can get past almost 100 episodes of key shit you can do 26 episodes of gay bois.

I still have so much to go before I earn my trophy. Both FMP series, Air, Munto, the Kyoukai no Kanata movies, the Free movie, and Lucky Star. Wha am I in for?

Tomacco Market

Is that some horrendous DNR I see?

The only shows worth watching from that list are Lucky Star, FMP Fumoffu, and maybe Air

at least theres sensei

There is literally nothing wrong with Free and it's typical kyoani fare and maybe one of the better ones.

Unless you're some insecure micropenis faggot who thinks watching male characters in animu makes you gay. Don't worry, whether you're gay or not, you will never procreate anyways.

Free is great and its S2 is even better, don't be a faggot.

Why do you want to watch all of them? Why not just not watch Free!(?)

>watching kyoani at all after all the shit they've churned out in the last half decade
Might as well watch Free!, you clearly don't mind being fucked in the ass.

You've already watched K-On, the most boring series ever made, so you'll be fine OP

Sounds like someone hasn't seen Hyouka yet. Good. Don't. I watched BOTH cours of Captain earth and even I couldn't stand more than three episodes of Hyouka. Absolute garbage.

>Free!
How did this homosexual piece of shit get two seasons?

Women don't know how to torrent.

Hyouka would have been leagues better if the ending wasn't such a cocktease.

The ending was perfect. The fact that Oreki was able to just imagine a relationship with Chitanda was the logical next step in his development.

More like it's to assure the viewers who wanted them to get together maybe they will ~someday~, but also assure the viewers who have Chitanda as their precious waifu that she's still single. It's a cop out.

>Women don't know how to torrent.
This is my favorite post on Sup Forums in a long time. Bad dum motherfucking tish.

Terrible bait. These are two of the best kyoani shows.

>2 light novels
>1 manga
>2 seasons
>4 movies

Free is good.

Wow. Yui aged well.

watch it and then you understand what people who don't like K-On think of K-On. When you aren't infatuated with how cute the girls are there's nothing. Free is actually quite similar to K-On but no cute girls to distract you from everything else.

Except they aren't

Or maybe because the source is still ongoing.

The direction and character development aren't nearly as good. Free is more comparable to a lesser CGDCT like Gochiusa

Post more of this qt.

>want to eat all kind of feces
>have to eat undigested-corn hemorrhoid diarrhea
What did you expect?

But those are all good shows. Hell, I'd say Eternal Summer and Hyouka are among their very best.

The only outright bad Kyoani shows I've seen are Kyoukai no Kanata, Chuu2 Ren and Phantom World.

Good luck faggot.

>source is still ongoing

SEASON 2 WHEN?

Nichijou is the best kyoani

I was in the same position until I dropped Hibike S2

>Hating on Hyouka in 2017

Go back to your fucking fidget spinners you ADHD riddles faggots. Hyouka is a well animated, meaningful conversation on what it is to be special, and, if you can't connect to that, then you either have the attention span of a goldfish, or the intelligence of one.

These are good.

they're just mad there was no kiss
i'd be mad too but i watched chuunibyou before hyouka

I'd be more worried about Phantom World and Chuu2^2.
Free, is, all things, considered, at least decent. If you're not insecure about your sexuality anyway.
Has cute girls too.

You WHAT

I only really watched S1 for Yamada's direction and Kumiko, but Kumiko takes a back seat for the majority of S2 and Yamada has a much lesser role so I thought it was boring.

If you watched it for Kumiko, I urge you to try it out again. In the later half, she actually leaves her role of being the bystander quite a lot

That's nothing compared to Nichijou. I have to pause every few minutes when I think some actual functioning adult human being wrote that drivel and thought it was funny.

>how do this homosexual shit
>homosexual
There enlies the answer user.

This to be honest, that one's bottom tier. Free meanwhile stars girls stuck inside men's bodies, so it's literally tailor made for fujoshit. I watched it, it's still kinda eh though. Maybe because hyouka is the only good takemotoshit, and even then, only half of it gets remembered.