British Muslim arrested after rape spree

>British Muslim arrested after rape spree
>5 white British women brutally raped in just three hours
>Suspects religious beliefs barred from open court
>

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5310989/Norwich-sex-predator-robbed-raped-kidnapped-women.html

>A judge yesterday warned the sexual predator that he faced 'many years' behind bars as sentence was adjourned to await the results of psychiatric reports.
>She said she told him she'd like him to go away and tried to remove his arm from her shoulder.
>She said he touched her between the legs and dragged her down St Matthews Road.
>She was then subjected to what can only be described as forced oral rape.
>The next target was a woman who had been walking through Chapelfield Gardens on her way to work. He grabbed her and pulled her into an alleyway where he repeatedly raped her anally and vaginally.
>The woman was found by passers by bruised and bleeding profusely from her mouth and genitals in Ten Bell Court in Norwich.
>He then strolled into the city centre where he sexually assaulted one woman before grabbing a 16-year-old girl in St Stephens Street underpass.
>The 16-year-old school girl was subjected to a anal sex attack that left her with colonal prolapse syndrome.
>The suspect savagely beat and choked the young woman during the attack
>'I've never seen a series of crimes, so serious in nature, committed in such a short space of time.'
>'This case shows how the community, including businesses, can come together to bring violent offenders to justice, and I would like to thank them for their help in securing a positive outcome.'

all rape is consensual

why is he still alive?
are you serious?

>hide statistics
>throw people who talk about in jail
>literally being bred out of existence forceably
>artificial birthrate crisis
>poll numbers throughout europe show that everyone wants it to stop
>people afraid to vote, saying 'it won't change anything'
>millions and millions of 'Syrian refugees', who in fact just a bunch of Africans
>'''it isn't a genocide though'''

Their fault for not resisting, wearing revealing clothing and forgetting their anti-rape bracelets home.

>5 nuts in 3 hours
Pretty impressive desu.

>5 rapes in 3 hours
that's just the kind of go-getter we've been looking for in a migrant. that lad is really going places

Wasn't a muslim. Click the article.

OP is the spanish troll who does this all the time, replaces white offender with "muslim man"

Faggot ass brits did it to themselves. Boo hoo me a river.

A serious question to all muslim "europeans"
How do you manage to live with the thought that indigenous euro will make a stand one day and a genocide will ensue? Are you aware that your family and values you hold might be in danger? Your course of action?

Hm, why is this I wonder? Oh, it's because historically Muslims don't give a fuck about who rules them or who has an 'unfair' amount of wealth, and they just take dictatorships bending over.

>leftists literally support this

exception of the rule just confirms the existance of the said rule.

holy fuck

how long has this been happening

ignore previous posts

>1 post by this id
>dailymail
>same thing every day
pol has gone to shit, sage this shitty nigger op thread

The destroyed anus evertime

It wasn't a Muslim, it was a homeless Polish cunt

I find it funny, kind of creative leftist trolling.

I can still see it right wing though - we need guns and death penalty.

Fml, I was born in France. I love French culture, French landscapes, French cheese and everything.
I'm thinking about finding an exit door but it sucks.

exception to the rule means it isn't a rule
>90% of the time it works everytime
that means it doesn't work everytime, it's a retarded saying

you do know how stereotypes are born, right?

ok muhaammad

>He walked past a pub on the way and got a whiff of London Pride
>Can't be charged due to intoxication and being a mudslime doesn't know what he was doing

Long live the queen there lad

Nobody cares. Women get what's coming to them.

stereotypes are collective social prejudice against any groups that share the supposed traits, I don't see the relevance to the expecting proved the rule saying
open the article muttboy

This makes more sense, sounds like meth head type of shit, and muslims usually aren't meth heads, as degenerate as they are.

It means, child fucker, that you, muslims, are not native to this continent, and as such will be expelled. Grozny v2.0 bitch.
Islam has no place in 21st century.

you forgot one
>cowards sit on their asses and let it happen
some people are going to learn the hard way that there are WORSE things then being called racist or jail time.

psyche! Just joking mate!
Imagine if all real europeans would be like this? Jesus christ! Thats horrifying!

what the fuck are you talking about you Latvian monkey, I'm not a Muslim, the guy in the article was a homeless Polish man and the conversation was about a saying. I agree with you anyway, death to Islam

you got me good you fucker, well played

That's hot as fuck.

maybe he had a sexual emergency. So intolerant.

is it wrong that this turns me on

>Polish man
Honorary shitskin

and he posted again

Hitler was right about them

>muslim country
>not likely a muslim

i must admit, those are top quality bantz

>cambodia

>"Great" britain

>Oster"reich"

If you comitt rape, kidnapping, robbery together or multiple times you might as well kill your cictims because you will recieve a life sentence regardless. I see people in Montana, Florida, Virginia, Texas, Louisiana, California, etc raping kids and I dont see why they dont strangle them or bludgoned them to death because they get life sentence regardless. Plus it is more satisfying to know they cant confront you st your sentencing.

it was a sexual emergency

When sexual emergency hits we must be tolerant.