Everything you like is trash

Everything you like is trash

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ry6rgpxNhz0
youtu.be/XLcsJXhlO8s?t=25m37s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like you, OP.

That's off, because I don't like Maid Dragon.

I want to scissor with Tohru.

what do i like

My taste>your taste

Same goes for you and everyone in this shithole we call life.

Maid Dragon is objectively one of the best shows of the year and a proof that Kyoani simply doesn't make bad anime.

Still better than what you like

Tru

Kyoani can absolutely make bad anime, but Maidragon is most certainly a 7/10 anime.

You going to make another one of these threads every time it dies?

If so i'm just going to dump chapters.

Current chapters? I have raws that I could dump. I actually wish I could read gook because Korean scans are super far ahead somehow.

Last episode was garbage and the manga handled it better

No need to dump chapters, manga is shit anyway.
Kyoani anime is god tier, but it can't affect the manga.

I rewatch this everyday: youtube.com/watch?v=ry6rgpxNhz0

I've been keeping up with it, and I honestly think that the little introspective moments from the anime have had an effect on the tone of the manga--at least from what I can see. Since Iruru's introduction, there have been more tiny arcs and tied-together chapters. Maidragon isn't deep and Kyoani is in itself a productive if not polemical studio, but I think that the manga holds its own nowadays. It's not overbearing because each chapter is too short for anything to get drawn out, and it manages to stick to semi-episodic pacing instead of trying to get bogged down with a long plot. Cool seems to be reaching into the other world a little more. It's not bad.

ok

Elma's probably in the next BD special. Tohru is still best chorogon, but at least it's something new.

>Elma
Boo

I know

Kana thighs

Better that being so fucked up that you can't like anything.

I like anime

Hello hihihi

Tohru

The soundtrack was great.
youtu.be/XLcsJXhlO8s?t=25m37s

Some of that soundtrack is Flying Witch tier in terms of background noise for chores or work.

How about you like having people tell you that everything you like is shit?

Well, you caught me OP, all my tastes are terrible

But I hate everything.

PAPARAPAPARAPAPA COMMUNICATION

Why

indeed

What was the point of Lucoa? She wasn't attractive and she just made Shouta frustrated the whole time.

Good taste