Degenerate music

What happened to music? Why is it all shit now? Why is there no redpilled music? Why not collaborate and make some. Some of you have to be able to play. Shit isn't that hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-mgdzr57_sk
drive.google.com/open?id=1uAeZ4u_johCdl1DVCYbhXEiyz6T5p27p
youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ
soundcloud.com/kill-everyone/professor-catface-meowmers
soundcloud.com/kill-everyone/in-the-flesh-demo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-UxHUqAgDXA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=25fGM62IXMw
youtube.com/watch?v=wsIbfYEizLk
youtube.com/watch?v=gXPPN2P72dw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ia0CUR160Vc
youtube.com/watch?v=CcZpoGIP-zY
youtube.com/watch?v=HJ-gMLWDsXY
youtube.com/watch?v=6ABQg3tIlFg
youtube.com/watch?v=K3aeWHz6Zok
thevoidstaresback.bandcamp.com/album/v-id-self-titled-demo-collection
youtube.com/watch?v=uxv0t7lVKgM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3stJE97AwU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mzCyCtV8ZnA
soundcloud.com/user-513052131-388735244/nocturne-2
youtube.com/watch?v=UYvGGH_0iQc
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9nVcEzB_Ys
youtube.com/watch?v=H_yhV9pqq88
youtube.com/watch?v=vDq_Tv5eRd0
youtube.com/watch?v=EacL6ATkt6g
youtube.com/watch?v=Uu83OS-_xzI
youtube.com/watch?v=hSHMVMyPuWc
youtube.com/watch?v=o1WPnnvs00I
youtube.com/watch?v=LtqU3qb_7so
youtube.com/watch?v=QsYY8FC8Zdo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does pol have a large enough viewership to even get a pol inspired group into the public spotlight? Why not have some people collectively make some trendy sounding shit and spread it to normies.

There is red pilled music but you’re just too retarded to find it, you shartistani cunt.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-mgdzr57_sk

I play guitar, bass, some keys, and do vocals.

Currently covering Pink Floyd's The Wall
Gonna try to make Mexico pay for it.

>a fucking leaf
No shit there is redpilled music out there. There isn't any in the public eye though. You don't hear country songs about rednecks with their niggerbeaters on the radio. My question is why not? There are enough people that are like minded to support a market for it.

And have you even listened to that garbage? There is no skill involved in any of that. It is just verbal diarrhea with grunge aesthetics slapped over it. Goddamnit I fucking hate Canadians. Day of Rake when?

All pro White is banned by the Jews. It is why it gets almost no exposure.

because jews won this battle.

there is IWF 2017, but it has been flagged so it's gone

post some music you've made anons
I'll tit for tat no matter how bad it was

Then beat them at their own game. Find some people to write some stuff. Send some files back and fourth and make something. Any faggot can use a pirated copy of fruity loops reasonably well if they aren't retarded.

Most of good, interesting pro White music is either throttled or removed from JewTube.

Go to sleep, Zach.

I was high af but here is me just fucking off on guitar: drive.google.com/open?id=1uAeZ4u_johCdl1DVCYbhXEiyz6T5p27p

>What happened to music? Why is it all shit now?
The people like shit, the free market delivers.

>What happened to music?
>Why is it all shit now?
lol doesn't even gucci gang
youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ

Music I actually wrote:
soundcloud.com/kill-everyone/professor-catface-meowmers

Other people's music I covered:
soundcloud.com/kill-everyone/in-the-flesh-demo

Remember the band “No Remorse”? Jews arrested them for racial hatred way back when.

All music is degenerate, anyone who listens to music should have their entire family flayed alive and crucified

real musicians are ignored, popularity is all that matters, that popularity leads to a copy copy copy paradigm, all emulation and no creation.

I listen to Meshuggah on repeat and imagine what dying feels like

>music was never crap until now!
>there was no such thing as degenerate trash before the 90's!
>what happened to the music that has always been a product of (((production companies)))?!
>I'm only capable of seeing the past through rose coloured lenses!
Get fucked faggot, music has always been a way for (((them))) to get under our skin with shit moralism and deenerate "values". Nothing has changed.

>verbal diarrhea
Thats german, you uncultured swine.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-UxHUqAgDXA

kek fuck music, be a comedian

nice pawn shop guitar, op

I'm a funny dude, but I wasn't entirely joking

My playlist at work Rn. I'm not a filthy fucking degenerate. The Greatest generation.

yeah I play, what's it to you? THis is my project

you know playing any of those with a fucking line 6 spider is ridiculous right? Please tell me you know that....

*BOOM TISS*
UNH YEAH I'MA GIVE SOME MOLLY TO A WHITE BITCH

m.youtube.com/watch?v=25fGM62IXMw

The problem with the music now is the sound is bad not that it's not red pilled.

youtube.com/watch?v=wsIbfYEizLk

Enjoy your nigger music, nigger. Jazz, rock, blues and country are ALL NIGGER MUSIC.

I'm pretty sure I'm a genius songwriter. If I'm correct, then what genre should I use to redpill the masses?

Ain't nothing wrong with a Spider as long as it's for bedroom practice/demo recording/learning about tone. They just re-vamped the spider line and the new ones are sick for a solid state practice amp.

Roland Micro cube is always the patrician choice for solid state with no tonal compromise.

hahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhhahahaha

youtube.com/watch?v=gXPPN2P72dw

40s big band is literally NOT nigger music you faggot kike.

get yourself one of these bad boys instead

Genres you may be interested in and examples of them (mostly with a eurocentric / NS persuasion:

Neofolk

youtube.com/watch?v=Ia0CUR160Vc

youtube.com/watch?v=CcZpoGIP-zY

First wave industrial music

youtube.com/watch?v=HJ-gMLWDsXY

Newer Industrial music

youtube.com/watch?v=6ABQg3tIlFg

Martial Industrial

youtube.com/watch?v=K3aeWHz6Zok

and finally my band and you better love it

thevoidstaresback.bandcamp.com/album/v-id-self-titled-demo-collection

Neofolk

anyone want to start a band? we can be like a conservative punk rock band, due to how sensitive society is today we'll probably cause more outrage and shock than Marilyn Manson ever did tbqh

I'm down for online projects. check the end of to hear my shit

"Music directly imitates the passions or states of the soul...when one listens to music that imitates a certain passion, he becomes imbued with the same passion; and if over a long time he habitually listens to music that rouses ignoble passions, his whole character will be shaped to an ignoble form." Aristotle

"Any musical innovation is full of danger to the whole state, and ought to be prohibited. When modes of music change, the fundamental laws of the state always change with them." Plato

"They were men of genius, but they had no perception of what was just and lawful in music...And by composing licentious works, and adding to them words as licentious, they have inspired the multitude with lawlessness and boldness, and made them fancy that they could judge for themselves about melody and song...in music there first arose the universal conceit of omniscience and general lawlessness; freedom came following afterwards, and men, fancying that they knew what they did not know, had no longer any fear, and the absence of fear begets shamelessness. For what is this shamelessness, which is so evil a thing, but the insolent refusal to regard the opinion of the better by reason of an over-daring sort of liberty?" Plato

China is wise.

Try some slayer

Peavey SS amps with the trans-tube technology weren't too bad.

The Micro Cube sill reigns supreme. Clean channel is just the Jazz Chorus circuit. The JC was one of the few solid state amps that could take pedals as well as a tube amp. Fuckin class.

youtube.com/watch?v=uxv0t7lVKgM

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3stJE97AwU

Learn traditional folk European instruments.

They're not expensive.

>be me
>classical composer
>right wing leaning
>hide power level
>keep music unpolitical
>else leftist retards will flame me
i believe actual artsts should stay apolitical for the love of art.
I want people to appreciate my music forwhatitis and not neccesarily formy ideological beliefs.

Fagocaster and shit practice amp. Get on my level son....

Because OPs generation buys shit gear like Blackstar ID and no name strats.

SLAYEERRRRRRR

Nice Epiphone where's that beautiful thing made Nigeria???

>Angel of Death
Pure fiction

user must be a Prepper.

Owns the only amp guaranteed to survive the apocalypse.

but philosophy and music go very well together. You can be subtle.

Dude that was fucking terrible

Redpilled music would be about being self-employed, having more freedoms than others, getting paid a high income, doing whatever you want, not listening to authority, fucking bitches, you get the point

It wouldn't be very artsy, expressive, emotional, neurotic, etc...

It would basically be about being a pimp and getting guap.

Unlike you broke haters.

looks like a behringer... worse than pawn shop

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mzCyCtV8ZnA

This band is called Iron Eagle. Great sounding Redpilled band from Europe. I would also recommend No Remorse and Angry Aryans.

soundcloud.com/user-513052131-388735244/nocturne-2

Song I wrote, it's incredibly good

>trying to talk big with a fuckin epiphone
also, that shit looks stupid with gaping holes where pots used to be.

it's funny you say that, but Classical music wasn't policed by the Soviet state because there were no lyrics to check for subversion.

Anyone in the midwest/Minnesota interested in starting a noise "punk" band that's designed to produce left wing outrage and unite the right wing in America?

Red pilled music could also simply be traditional folk tunes which can be played and enjoyed by many people in the community.

Id rather have a made in USA Gibby with "holes" than any epiphone...

what's the internet? What? Why would I go searching on this newfangled internet for music when I could just rely on the radio and mainstream media to tell me what good music is?

You're a faggot.

I like it. Sounds like a vaporwave'd pink floyd song

at this point in time Epiphone is on par with Gibson, minus the 3000 dollar price tag. There's a reason why Gibson is circling the drain at light speed.

>looks like a behringer.
not quite, homo
youtube.com/watch?v=UYvGGH_0iQc

I wouldn't.

An epi wildkat is leagues higher quality than that.
Unless your gibson is from the early 80s or prior, you've got a sad imitation of what a gibson used to be.

the music industry music is very controlled but peoples taste are always changing in 2020 music will change to another genre

T.epiphone enthusiast

Oh no: we live at a time where any effort is too much effort.

The fucking guitars are supposed to play themselves, okay, and the drugs and the disappoint, user.

>made in USA Gibby with "holes" than any epiphone...
this isn't 1986 any more, user
Gibson quality hasn't been a thing since the 90s. They are close to bankruptcy (again)

look up Merkules' version of this song. Makes the original look even more shitty and gay

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9nVcEzB_Ys
youtube.com/watch?v=H_yhV9pqq88
youtube.com/watch?v=vDq_Tv5eRd0
youtube.com/watch?v=EacL6ATkt6g

Someone needs to Make Punk Great Again is all I know, fucking love Fat Mike but holy shit is he a little butthurt bitch about Trump, same with Ness and Graffin which is a shame, you would figure Greg is smart enough to realize who the better choice was.

fun fact for you, brainlet: swing music (the predominant genre in America in the 30s and 40s) was banned in Nazi Germany and given the official label "Degenerate Nigger Musik".

Yeah cause Island chinks build such great guitars your epiphone is probably made from particleboard lmao

Trust me I know. I used to work at a music store. I got to play every brand of guitar before any customerfags got their greasy hands on them. Epi's are great guitars. But you still can't act like hot shit with an epi or low end gibson.

I have an Epi SG and i love it.

Electric instruments are degenerate.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uu83OS-_xzI

and without European melodic sensibilities, none of that would exist.

>Someone needs to Make Punk Great Again
youtube.com/watch?v=hSHMVMyPuWc

Mines is a 98 gothic sg with one tone knob and one volume knob and a dimarzio p/u

>I play guitar, bass, some keys, and do vocals.
>Currently covering Pink Floyd's The Wall
>Gonna try to make Mexico pay for it.
Pink Floyd sucks.

This is the ideal guitar. You might not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

I strongly think that Folk should be the new punk. After all, what's more "do it yourself" than music made by people who couldn't even read and never had a minute's formal training, and what's more "against the system" than something that predates it?

And they're CHEAP. There's a fife on Amazon that's less than £15 and it sounds this good:
youtube.com/watch?v=o1WPnnvs00I

meh. I owned an Epi LP and it was ok. That's about it. I'd probably like the brand more if they made some left handed Flying Vs... but the don't, so I tend to stick with Schecter.

made from basswood just like your ((((gibson)))

Also, pic of "made in USA" or it's an overseas gibsun

>ideal guitar.
>tremolo with out locking nuts or a Floyd Rose
eat hot shit

I don't need my music to match my political views.

the appleseed cast
arctic monkeys
bela fleck
the black keys
brand new
the chemical brothers
deftones
dredg
father john misty
fuck buttons
future islands
gojira
guns n' roses
helmet
the hold steady
kaiser chiefs
krafwerk
moderat
moon duo
muse
neutral milk hotel
okkervil river
poison the well
rammstein
royal thunder
scott walker
sufjan
the sword
thrice
the war on drugs
the wrens

Sure if your playing for Miley Cyrus I guess it will get shit done.But if you wanna make music that actually sounds good get a USA made fiddle my dood

youtube.com/watch?v=LtqU3qb_7so

No, Ibanez 7-string is.

>humbucker in a strat
kys famalamadingdong

The only acceptable humbucker to put in a tele or strat is a rail humbucker to preserve the aesthetic.

It's not a Floyd it's just a shit whammy bar for 14 year olds to air guitar with in the mirror

I'm working on something right now, nothing to share yet, but it has a theme, it came to me while driving and I heard drake and Rihanna
>Too Good.
And I just got this resounding feeling of repetition, and listening to other songs I came to the conclusion that there is no distinctions between genres, hip hop infiltrated pop, r&b and other genres. But the meld didn't do itself or the genres justice, so I have been working on an ep that would, and also act as a resume of sorts. Just ranting is all.

Get a load of this
youtube.com/watch?v=QsYY8FC8Zdo

>It's not a Floyd it's just a shit whammy
no, nigger. The proper name is actually tremolo arm. Whammy bar is what 14 year olds who air guitar in front of mirrors call it.