Why don't blacks question why Democrats are trying so hard for illegals while doing nothing for them...

Why don't blacks question why Democrats are trying so hard for illegals while doing nothing for them? This should be the question going into government shutdown 2.0, especially with black history month kicking off at the same time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BnEnZEIpSe8
youtube.com/watch?v=SwTPqEVqokQ&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump
potent

This is fucking gold.

Bump.

Basic concept is good, but the execution needs to be hammered out a bit more

Shit this looks great. Bump it.

Post one as a question and see if it feels more impactful. Like: " do black lives matter more than illegal immigrants?"

This

bump

Illegal immigration helps blacks. You're looking at this the wrong way - you assume that blacks are hurt economically by illegal immigration. This would be wrong, as blacks don't want jobs. They want welfare, and more Mexicans makes it more likely for Democrats to be elected and vote for welfare.

This is good. Maybe make a meme like "We took care of blacks in the 50's now it's their turn."

Black lives are fecal matter.

wtf its already their stupid month again?

How do you get a Jewish girls number?

Roll her sleeves up.

>democrat party thinkers realize after years of welfare that blacks won't get better
>attempt to replace them as their primary voter bloc with less feral spics from spicland
>now they can pretend to still be for black people, while really courting the newly empowered latino vote
Democrats have their priorities straight I guess, as a political party that wants votes.

>that id
so close

The plan is to drowned out the blacks of the west with new immigrants.
>Eventually you'll all turn whitish.

Bump, getting their pet minorities to turn on each other is a great idea

Seriously, the best thing we could do for blacks would be to just do what we do now but be honest about it:

Segregate all blacks in some part of the South, and pay them a handsome sum every year to stay there.

Yeah, but nig nogs, care more about status than about gib's. They fucking hate spics.

I know I am a spic.

The average black American does not care about politics besides who will give them the most money on their EBT card and make vague promises of helping the lower classes.
The Democratic party does both of these in spades and specifically advertises these points to black voters, hence the unthinking support.

>Muh illegals are taking black People's gonna
Jobs

First, This is a lie. Second, Republicans don't care about blacks which is why there's no representation in the party. Third, no one wanted illegal immigration, this taking point is a right-wing lie. Forth, I've been on Sup Forums long enough to know that conservatives are unironically racist.

t. A black person.

But the media gives them high status. The media lionizes blacks constantly.

This is potential

They wouldn't admit that as a platform, & I don't think most of them can think that far again, OP's idea plays off their immediate rage for muh reperations

blacks will switch parties within this decade.

How much money would you want to move to Africa and renounce your citizenship?

You know Africa has welfare too, right?

>Third, no one wanted illegal immigration, this taking point is a right-wing lie
B... But... Dreamers should stay! :'(

because niggers are literally retarded.

Democrats do tons for black people. It's just that very little of it is good for them or anyone else.

Black schools underperforming. White privilege buss black kids to white schools now everyone is underperforming. Equality of failure equals success.

Black housing is too poor and run down. Tax white people more and force renters to take section 8 in higher income neighborhoods. Now everyone's lives in the ghetto. Now all of you racists are upside down on your mortgages and it looks like somebody needs to vote for my police state. What a pure coincidence.

Democrats only keep black people as a useful tool of class warfare. They don't actually think of or treat them like real people.

They are literally disabled

youtu.be/BnEnZEIpSe8

8 sextillion US dollars for free labor for 400 years and the destruction of Africa. We'll gladly leave if you pay.

I'm not on welfare. I've never needed welfare.

The dreamers didn't commit a crime. You know this. We've already invested millions into their education And they contribute to the economy. There's no logical reason to send them away. Feel free to deport their adult relatives.

Bump
WE WUZ OPPREZED FHIRST N' SHIIIIIEEEEEET

Blacks don't know how to do much beyond blame everyone else for everything.

Funny how blacks don't realize the Democrat plantation is real, they see the party like a crack dealer

this

youtube.com/watch?v=SwTPqEVqokQ&

black people don't like mexicans

>There's no logical reason to send them away.
Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, etc. are bad, so we shouldn't want them here lest they reproduce the conditions of their home countries, which they are already doing.

>but we invested in them
May as well cut sunk costs now instead of having to deal with the cost of a growing Latino population in 50 years.

bcuz they dumb as dehydrated turd

Ops pic should be the next thing we post irl. Not kidding.
I'm just going to post it either way.

>The dreamers didn't commit a crime
Still illegal immigrants tho.

You could just say:
>DACA lives matter
That might be enough to piss off blacks.

Actually, yes. they might feel like their shit's being stolen. Need someone more photoshop savy than myself to make some. and tack that stupid occupy democrats image at the bottom.

Look, you aren't going to get Blacks to vote for the White People's Party. This is honestly embarrassing. The goal should be cutting off a chunk of the us as a Black-only living space, perhaps with reparations. Blacks might have an average IQ of 85 but they're smart enough to know that the battle is Coalition of Color vs. whites.

Ok D'Kwang

>The goal should be cutting off a chunk of the us as a Black-only living space
It exists and it's called Liberia. pls go there

Race war now.
Browns v blacks
>Whites win.

Rump.
Noice

They crossed the border. Misdemeanor. Fuck them.

Sending people who are culturally American to lands and cultures that they don't know isn't going to help anyone. Why not use money for the wall to help those countries? The US gets new allies, people are Draconianly rounded up and deported, and Illegal immigration will drastically slow down. It's a win-win.

let's do it

I'm all for paying Mexico etc. to keep their people in. This is essentially the approach Italy used to take with Gaddafi.