Polish cow escapes a farm and starts grazing with bison for protection from predators

>polish cow escapes a farm and starts grazing with bison for protection from predators
>bearing a hybrid calf would likely kill her and would certainly endanger the genetic purity native bison population
>it's a fucking parable being acted out right before our eyes
>retards still shrieking "You go grrrl!" at a thoughtless god damn animal that will probably die if it isn't captured before breeding season
o I am mad

Ironically, it does lead to these people admitting that rapefugees are an entirely different fucking species.

It's almost like half the Wisent's parentage isn't Aurochs or something.

For all you brainlets, European Bison have wild cattle ancestors naturally.

BISONED

Leftists: Oh shit this invasive species is going to throw the entire ecosystem into chaos and exterminate the native species! Oh what's this, a bunch of foreigners with a completely different culture and religion who have ten times as many babies wants to come live in our countries? Sounds amazing!

>the second link saying she'll contaminate the herd

kek

>that cheeky look as she peers over her plump arse towards me
damn

List of things Darwin didn't account for
1: Lefties

>Cattle
>An invasive species to Europe

The incredible brainletism of this board continues to pleasure my clitoris.

SHOOOOOT HUAAAAH

Kek

Kek

Maximum fucking kek

They should probably just take her back to the slaughterhouse and process her into delicious hamburgers instead.

>krava kurva
Apex kek. Very nice.

Fucking lol!

Shed have the time of her life getting fucked to death. Every girls dream quit hating.

Making burgers from a female cow
You bring shame upon the flag

A FUCKING LEAF

It is
> kurva katyn

Damn it even Polosh cows are BBC (Big Bison Cock) coal burning sluts. Bandle your cows Polish bulls!

Fucking pierdolic kek.

>escapee
So they admit emigration from Mexico is like an 'escape'? Like when, against all odds, you manage to save yourself from drowning in a hole lf the fecal variety?

Really jostles the old almonds

It's interesting that no Pole dares to post in this thread.

ey yo hol up

leave polska in peace
they dindu nuffin

Poland best land

That could be a BLACKED image so easy

>women associating with a cow
When will this end.

Miscegenation is degenerate. Fuck this coalburner.

Humans must secure the existence of bisons and a future for their children.

Honestly? I'm here to discuss politics, world news and from time to time religion (why isn't there a religion/spirituality board yet btw.?), not to talk about fucking bison. Even if it's in the literal sense.

Poles getting cucked is part of world news.

See:

Kurwa,
Polish cattle is coal burners too

Muh vagina

A Polish cow being on the run is about as newsworthy as a firefighter in the US saving a kitty that's been trapped on top of a tree.

Leaf pls understand. Unless you're just saddened that it wasn't a moose and canacucking turned out to be a meme after all, in which case please accept my sincere apologies and carry on.

Kek'd, you guys are really into this, eh? Go on then lad, just don't let some important (or semi-important) news slide all the way to the bottom because you were too fixated on a cow of all things. I love you Sup Forums, you're retarded, myself included of course. Never change.

Goering had a plan for breeding Taurus in their eastern clay

Newsworthy, yes! Polak interbreeding with jews, cow's interbreeding with bison
>Thread is awesome!

>Poles getting cucked is part of world news.
I blames you for killing such delightful threads

Delighted by your accusations
>Bumping for intelligent response now

HEFFERS CAN'T RESIST THE BBC

B I G B I S O N C O C K

AYO HOW U FEEL RN WHITE COW???