Worst girl 2016

What a shit fucking thread.

Why does she act like a bitch towards kawaii AnchoR-chan?

female Inaho (Meteora) from Re:Creators

>Worst girl 2016
>OP posts a girl from 2017
What did he mean by this?

Fuck off cunt. She isn't even the worst girl in that show. Alice is FAR worse

shes retard

Fuck you, man. Marie is top qt.

>2016
Okay.

>2016
You should have just deleted it and started over.

Thinking and worrying herself too much. It's a result of no one having knocked her door down yet and making her hole not lonely. I'm willing to take the task upon myself and give her some chocolate if you know what I mean.

She's the main reason I watch the show. What's your problem?

shit taste user

Not that user, but I'd rather a character be retarded than have a character with less personality than a dead fish.

Not OP and I don't even really dislike her, but I only really like her for her body. Her personality annoys me pretty often. The only times she felt like a good character were in the first arc and when she thought Naota died.

(You)

Marie's body is sex. But her personality is fun and cute as well. She and the MC hit it off well in that fighting/bickering way that shows how close and alike they are. It's cute. Bonus points for Marie having an traits to be a competent female lead character as a genius that acts as a contrast to the MC who is also a genius, but in an entirely different way.

I semi-agree, but either way I certainly bet she's better in the LN or even manga. If I get around to reading them.

Re=L is the worst

>she's better in the LN or even manga.
nope, in anime. shes a fucking shit in LN and +- in manga

>I only really like her for her body.
but she is flat

Care to elaborate? Genuinely curious.

>2016

>Genuinely curious.
shes like a Kirino's worst version from Oreimo. Tsundere + Violent girl

Ako

She's better in the novel and manga, like most adaptations. Her character has more depth and more moe from scenes the anime rushed or skipped The LN and manga have a lot more character thoughts that lets you be inside their head that the anime tend to remove.

(You), OP.

I figured as much. This happens with most LNs.

>(You),
animesuki

>meme picked up from Sup Forums that people use on a daily basis is now animesuki
Perhaps you should go back to animesuki and stay there.

Nothing is as bad as kirino. Banging body though.

Fumina

What with all the posts about Marie, this is now a Marie thread. Would you knock down her door?

Is this a Cockwork thread, a Marie thread, or a thread about sluts?

that's not umaru

Absolutely.

A literal shit! Best gimmick, shit character.

I want to give her what she craves.

Why post her when best girl's so very best in this show?