SCHIFF/ FEINSTEIN Russian Bot theory BTFO

truthfeednews.com/case-closed-schiff-and-feinstein-just-got-the-results-on-their-russian-bot-investigation/
Not like we didn't know, but nice to see them eat shit anyway!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brDCpvvIR48
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doesn’t surprise me, can’t tell you how many times I’ve been called a Russian on twitter because I don’t agree with some shitty libral idea.

Same here. Can't stand the leftist projection of muh Russian Bots while shill mills from CTR, MMFA, JIDF, ShareBlue etc actually do this shit
Pic related
88s checked

WTF!!!! I NEVER GOT MINE!!!!

How guilty are these fucks to go to such lengths to mislead and disparage everyday normal Americans?

Britbong user...
My sides

They literally have normies believing in sentient Kremlin funded armies of fake conservative Americans

The fuck is the source of that image

They have to, in order to perpetuate their belief that everyone agrees with them and they're part of the majority.

leftists are primarily herd animals from what I've seen

it's how spammers bypass captchas etc

click farms run out of places in india, SEA, china, where a bunch of people sit in front of a computer or phones like this, and "rate" products, give "reviews", or solve captchas.

Honestly can't remember, user... I screencapped pre election not thinking about it

???????

Only thing I've been called more than racist is a Russian bot.

You're not trying hard enough, user

You will never make us pay user! We know you would spend it all on hookers and blackjack anyway

This really speaks to the relentless and merciless power of decentralized investigation and meme propagation in effectively influencing public opinion. Wealthy mother fuckers pay shit tons of sheckles to organizations like FusionGPS and ShareBlue, hiring these shill faggots to try and influence public opinion. And with the decline of paper print and increase of Alt-media, the old media relies on pay-for-print, a booming business that even involves paying off MSM talking heads to promulgate utter fucking disinfo and propaganda on behalf of th highest bidder.

Leaf is correct- click farm
I assume the same principle applies to ShareBlue, etc. Gives 1 human shill 50x the influence. Shit, I hope I didn't give them any ideas...

Also,
Quads checked

But they ain’t got nothing on Sup Forums

I know this is Sup Forums, but imagine the reach and effectiveness this kind of shit has in other non political/social areas.
What else are these fucks meowing into reality if they have this power?

*memeing

>you would spend it all on hookers and blackjack
A speedboat and gold sovereigns.

It was actually pretty clever, in a way.

Any issue, comment or problem that irks you... can be breezily waved away with the whole 'Russian/Russian Bot' technique.

Like magic. You don't have to contend with anything, because you simply refuse to humour a 'Russian Bot'

Lose an election? No way... it was 'Hacked' !

>it was 'Hacked'
It was.
And the stupid bitch still managed to fuck that up.

even here, supposedly the home of the alt right, I've been called a russian a number of times. fucking hillarious.

>Google has located a racist line of code within their search algorithm that has been triggering Russian conspiracy bots to post misogynist remarks about Fusion GPS and FBI collusion

>as a result Google will dox anyone who searches these topics with google products rather than asking Snopes like a good goy

I like how all the cameras are taped over

>mfw when Broward county was the last county to post result even hours after they lost the state anyways

Asians all look the same anyway, facial recognition not a concern

the election actually was hacked, there actually was fraud

it was all in hillary's favor though - and any serious investigation into it would reveal massive fraud on the part of both the republicans and the democrats in the electoral system, it's part of why and how there's an 'oldboysclub' in politics where only in-the-know people get into it. The entire system is controlled on both sides.

the entire system is incredibly corrupt and I don't see how it can get unfucked without revolution

Sorry, but Broward, or Dade and PBC going red isn't ever going to happen.

Too many minorities, and the hwytes here are all drug addicts.

Noice

i actually havent heard of feinstein in several months. weird.

These politician liars are shameless.

Reminder that liberals mocked Sarah Palin for this shit in SNL.
youtube.com/watch?v=brDCpvvIR48

cyka blyat

big if real

Bump

hey there, thoth here, I was on my way down to The Halls Of Amenti when WHOOPS just look at what I slipped on

friendly reminder to keep your archives nice and tidy