Why the fuck are mods deleting the soyboy general thread?

Why the fuck are mods deleting the soyboy general thread?

It's not political

Mods are soyboys

They deleted one of my threads earlier today for being off topic and all I wanted to talk about was how humans have the ability to command and communicate with all creatures and that modern society is dulling our powers.

Wrong board shithead
>>>/reddít/

fuck off and stay fucked off

Nobody likes being made fun of.

This thread reeks of the soy goy internet defense force

criticizing these 30+ year old childless retards that supported bernie sanders and lives revolve around kid games and beta orbiting is political

put a magahat on him and put him in front of the wall lol

but is it politically incorrect?

I knew i was not the only Druid.

Hang all soyboys.

Lmfao fucking top soyboy right there.

mods are soycuckboys
> a million bbc post ok
i post a confess meme
> 2 day ban
fuck you mods

Holy shit soygoys are fucking losing it rightnow.

Preach.

if your too dumb to make your shitposts related to Sup Forumsitics you deserve to have your threads moved to /bant/

But soygoys are on the rise. So in retrospective its political in some form. Incorrect becuase of the amount of numale butt hurtism.

pic related

That sounds interesting, could you elaborate? How have our senses been dulled?

Soy boys are political without them we would have Nazis in power.

we hit a nerve, same thing with the amerigoblin/amerishart meme.

ITS FUNNY CAUSE ITS TRUE

idk, allowing 100 slide threads per minute but moving legit ones to Sup Forums?

Is it that hard to right something along the lines of "(((Who))) is behind big soy?" In the OP? Shitposting used to mean something

Vibrations tend to not only disrupt our pheromone communications, but it also makes it harder for the third eye to open (which is integral for communication with animals).

By vibrations, I mean anything from sound to microwaves in our current technologies.

We began losing the ability to speak with animals with industrialization. City people near loud noises generally lose the ability as well.

In this day and age of microwaves from all around us, basically nobody's safe from this dulling except the people living innawoods or onnamountain.

You will find that if you isolate yourself in the wild, you will learn to hear and understand nature's language.

They get deleted if there is more than one. The sticky says to check the catalog before creating a thread.

This thread has been moved to .

>ywn be this loony

Take your hypermasculinity threads somewhere else, sage.