Rokujouma

Reminder that volumes 1 to 3 with cleaned up Warnis TL are released today. As always,
>Yurika in the back row!

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/post/153943671
boards.fireden.net/a/post/153944120
u.nya.is/sovsgo.jpg,
u.nya.is/aolnde.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yurika, fai-to!

s2

Never

How are the novel sales anyway?

Above average.

So no need for a S2 then basically.

Did moving from free fan translations to a paid subscription for volumes 23 onwards kill Sup Forums Rokujouma threads?

Worst girl

Likely. Threads might become lively again if someone rips it and posts epubs online.

Someone was ripping JNC prepubs in the past and sticking them on goddess but they stopped for some reason.

Anyway sure ripping is trivial and literally a matter of saving a webpage and messing with the HTML but, I'd feel kind of bad for Warnis.

The threads would need to live for a long time and have more intelligent discussion.

No Release means no page quoting and that no one can pick it up on a whim and read it instantly in paper-form. Who buys manga on Amazon Kindle or Google Books anyway only to get fucked later?

I do. Because they only release Kakegurui online.

But yes. Official-only releases inhibit quick discussion.

Though LN were never discussed in the extent manga or anime was.

>Who buys manga on Amazon Kindle or Google Books anyway only to get fucked later?
They're selling DRM-free epubs on their website though. Stick them on your phone and read on a whim. Even Kindle and Kobo and Play store releases can be de-DRMed.

>Yurika
>Worst girl

She's a true princess of love and courage

They're at least leaving the first 24 volumes as free to read forever, so it's not like people won't know what they're getting into if they want to buy the series.

The premium ebooks of this are so nice though, images are like double the size and way better quality than the previous best available, and the textless illustrations are 10/10

>images are like double the size and way better quality than the previous best available
Does the art really benefit from such huge resolution? I mean, Overlord and Faraway Paladin and Rokka are one thing, but Poco's style isn't exactly high detail like those, much more friendly to something like waifu2x.

The earlier ones aren't as nice with waifu2x, and yes, there are definite benefits, left hand side is bookwalker, right is JNC

You're not supposed to advertise in here JNC devs

when is Kotaro gonna impregnate the girls?

Oh yeah, I don't think I'd posted this anywhere yet, but I coloured the final illustration from volume 25

Is it polygamy if they are all aspects of one girl?

if Kotaro impregnate God would they call their son Jesus?

Adol? Is that you?

>Yurika
>Breasts
?

She has about a C cup in fairness

What do B and H mean?

Bust and Hips

That's one cute beetle

If you want to see this get a print release Seven Seas has a monthly survey where you can request it.

Is this colorization of images from today's release? That's fast work.

>3.56MB
dang

It is, my version of that image seems to have a higher filesize to begin with though

>my version of that image seems to have a higher filesize to begin with
I'd say it's because I'm not using premium source. Premium epub images are saved at JPG quality 100, they're basically discount PNGs.

>Yurika has the second largest bust in out of the girls
N-nani?!

Mana storage

Mahou shoujos are deceptively flat. I thought she was miss average everything...

All of the girls in this series are great. They are nice, have their own unique circumstances and actually has development what's more is that all of them deserve to win equally.

There is only one girl winning, though.

I feel sorry for El and Nana though

Which colours represent which girl?

I can't remember, most of them are made clear in the fusion bits

>muh rhinoceros beetles
She can go fuck herself.

How well could this possibly sell when they also let you read it online for free, the old generation has already read it on BT and the new generation only wants to read isekai?

GO FIGHT!

Well, thinking back, he may as well be.
>Starts with nothing
>Gains a sword
>A magical gauntlet
>A high tech armor
>Spirit sensing
>A magical sword
>A spaceship

Then he get the adventure 2000 years in the past. Only thing he misses is perhaps a shipwreck or being kicked out in a ship.

And thus the grand experiment begins.

I love Cosplay.

The ship gets wrecked while they're in the past.

It's a shame I found and bought volume 15's store bonuses after I found you were planning on trying to get them.

begone cosplayer

Yurika, on the last page

Ehhh?

Warnis will be still get his payment from the jnovel subscriptions. So no need to worry about that.

So in the latest side story, the girls quite literally sit Koutarou down in the back garden of Corona House and start teaching him about girls

I remember that sempai is white

>Yurika
Best girl

>Harumi
>Kiriha
>Shizuka
>Ruth
>Theia
>Yurika
>Clan
>Maki
>Sanae
Who am I missing?

Hercules beetle

Pretty expensive experiment if you ask me. 22 books worth of licenses expensive

Also how do you feel about being briefly mistaken for a fan translation site by the MGRP crowd?

boards.fireden.net/a/post/153943671
boards.fireden.net/a/post/153944120

Shit shoop, but my guess, anyways

Hey Quarkboy congrats on the Kodansha thing , shame most of the Nisios are gone but there's still Outbreak Company right. Have your HJ/Overlap pals sent you a congratulatory hamper yet or are they moaning about NTR?

poor Ruth's only compliment is a compliment by proxy through Theia.

The spacing feels like there should be one more color hidden behind her back.

Will we ever get a season 2?

DAT Moire-pattern though.

Go bug HJ about it, but they'll probably tell you it's too expensive and the novels are already selling fine so why bother.

Is Bookwalker an actual rip or just screenshotting the reader?

What good does it do to burn IP's like that?

Don't the Japanese complain about all those unfinished series.

I get the Longtail-effect, but it does not preclude 26-episode (or 52 episode) Animes.

Diminishing returns presumably. We'll never see Haruhi S3 because Tanigawa Nagaru hasn't written shit in years.

>Don't the Japanese complain
They can read the books, that's rather the point I think.

So they sit him down while trying to explain the nuances of the feminine mind? Or, are you saying they raped him in a mass orgy?

>youlostme.jpg

52 episode anime are ridiculously expensive and hard to keep consistent without clipshows, and even 2cours anime are getting split cours more and more often nowadays. Even Gundam doesn't get uninterrupted 4cours anymore.

Actual rip, it was way back when the SQL based one worked

Essentially, both Kiriha and Maki walked out, Shizuka instantly knew they were going out to meet up with friends and Koutarou asked how

Green - Kiriha
Orange - Clan
Indigo - Maki
Blue - Yurika
(19 Advent part 5)
White - Harumi
(12 Contract and Descent part 5)
Purple - ??? (Sanae?)
Yellow - ??? (Theia?)
Red - ??? (Shizuka?)
Black - ??? (Ruth?)

Do you have a bigger version of that Harumi/Alaya cross?

Wonder why they gave better quality pics to gaijins than they have themselves?

Of course not. They stopped right before the good part and made a drama cd instead.

It's unnecessary fat, her and landlady have the widest waist.

They're all so short. No wonder Koutaro at 174cm seem so tall for them. But then again that's above average height in Japan for guys.

Where'd Koutarou's height get mentioned, I did it from relative heights with Harumi here and got ~180 cm

Out of everything I've read, this volume is still my all time favourite.

It was on one of the character profile sheets I was quite sure. I'll check again.

Where the fuck's that diamond guy?

Did we ever get an illustration for Maguz?

Also who else got an illustration for Rainbow Darkness?

I'm (the one that actually posted them) still around, just yet to convince him to make diamonds for Elpharia and/or Nana

There's this for some of them from the LN u.nya.is/sovsgo.jpg, and there's this from the anime u.nya.is/aolnde.png

There's a hell of a lot of foreshadowing in the anime, I just didn't realize it at the time and now that I've read through the LNs I can appreciate the anime even more now.

Regardless of who your favorite girl is, I think we ought to be able to agree that Forthorthe volumes are always the best volumes. I like volume 13 most myself, though 8.5 is a close one.

Isn't that just from it being downscaled in the viewer?

Did you buy the licenses to all 24 volumes at once, not just in small batches like sane people usually do?

>Forthorthe volumes are always the best volumes.
This so much. I love that arc. Though Yurika's arcs are pretty close for me.

My favourite is 25 now, before it was probably a toss up between 8, 12 and 13 though, it's hard to choose a favourite from

Is it standard practice for official translations to reorganize into proper paragraphs instead of line break after nearly every sentence? Even with xbox hueg font it was hard to get these to line up.

Volume 25 was also great.

It's because it's generally seen as being more professional.